Together again

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kyotastic-Baby


Pairing
(GOT7) Im Jaebeom x Byeol (OC)

Genres
Slice of life, Romance, Band AU

Plot


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJhy4BkrDpM

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

    Jaebeom watched fans throw chants at the group. He was drowned in happiness as all he heard were compliments for him and the other members. He was on guitar and vocals, but he could tell that the listeners liked his voice a hundred times more. He scanned the crowd until he saw his one and only: Go Byeol. Byeol has been his girlfriend for the past five years.

 

She actually convinced him to go for music. She said that his voice was the prettiest; it was so beautiful; she could listen to it day and night and her ears would be satisfied. And although he loved the attention from fans, seeing her smile meant the world to him. The lights went out after their encore stage, signaling that they were finished. Jaebeom took the guitar off from around his shoulder.

 

Picking up a water bottle from a stage assistant, Jaebeom downs the water. It was half empty by the time he put the bottle down. He then reached for his shirt to wipe the sweat off of his forehead. He heard VIP fans at the back door. The VIPs were more or less the band's friends or girlfriends. They were let in almost immediately, getting Jaebeom to scan over the group.

 

He saw her dark locks tied with her red extensions. It looked like she had ribbons in her hair, which would be appropriate since Byeol is his present. He wrapped his arms around the girl, kissing her lips passionately.

 

She put her arms around his neck, tilting her head in the kiss. The kiss lasted thirty seconds due to them losing their breaths. "You were so great." Byeol commented. "I'm so proud of you." She said softly.

 

Jaebeom smiled and caressed her cheek. "It's all thanks to you, Love." He whispered, moving his lips to her neck.

 

"Jae.." She quietly sighed.

 

Jaebeom slightly pulled away, looking into her eyes. "I love you." He said.

 

"I love you too." Byeol replied, smiling brightly.


 

Just then, a loud man opened the door. "Excuse me, excuse me performers!" The man waved. "I don't know if you're familiar with YaChae Entertainment, but I'm Lee Seokjuk, the owner." He showed off his lanyard.

 

Jaebeom watched their band leader, Jackson, walk up to the man. "What can we do for you?" He asked.

 

"I have been watching your performances for the past month. I am very impressed and I would like to invite you to our company." Seokjuk explained. "You will be paid for every performance, your food, travel, and hotel arrangements will be covered by us as well." He continued.

 

Jinyoung scratched his neck. "So.. Where will we be going?" He asked.

 

"You have a large fanbase, so we'll start with a tour of South Korea before Japan followed by China." Seokjuk answered. "Perhaps we'll do a Pacific tour too before America and Europe." He held his chin.

 

"Oh I would love to see Japan!" Youngjae said, having his hands clasped at his chest.

 

Jaebeom looked at Byeol. "What do you think? Would you like to travel with us?" He asked quietly.

 

Byeol had big eyes. "I'm.. I'm taking care of mom, remember?" She reminded.

 

Jaebeom furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh.. Guys.. Can we discuss it?" He asked.

 

Jackson put a hand through his hair. "Hey, we need this." He said. "There is no discussing, we all want to go on tour, and we all need the money. I think it's a good investment, and we need you." He pointed.

 

Jaebeom looked between the members and Byeol. "Hey.. I'll send over the money for you and your mom." He said softly. "And I'll always come back, I promise." He kissed her lips.

 

Byeol nodded and held Jaebeom's shoulder. "I can travel South Korea with you, but after that.. I'm sorry." She said with a weak voice.

 

Jaebeom pulled her in closely, mushing their bodies together. "I love you so much, Byeol. The moment I can't handle performing.. I'll drop out and take care of you and your mom." He whispered. "I know I can't last long without you.." He her hair.

 

Byeol fought a sniffle. "Just do your best." She requested. "And.. Send me the link to your live performances, okay?" He teased.

 

"Every single one of them." Jaebeom agreed.


 

So it was like that. The group toured all over South Korea. Byeol was able to attend most performances, but there were a few that she had to stay home. And now with them being out of country, Jaebeom only has two times he can contact her: in the morning and late at night. The mornings were short, however, as different companies wanted to sponsor the group.

 

That being said, they were filming commercials, posing with products, doing live streams for the fans, etc. They were turned into a full entertainment group. The group was even put on a certain diet to not gain or lose weight during their performances. To be fair, the group is mostly stationary. Jackson is on the drums, Jinyoung is main vocal, Youngjae is bass guitar, and Jaebeom is on his electric guitar.

 

The company was also talking about adding a few members to do raps. Jackson wasn't opposed to that, as long as the members wrote their own raps. So Bambam and Mark were added on, as well as another face, Yugyeom. Jaebeom didn't hate having additions, and neither did the fans. But getting to know three more guys.. It took a toll on Jaebeom, so much that he forgot to text Byeol sometimes.

 

Jaebeom put a hand through his hair. I miss her so much.. He thought. He picked up a bottle of sake and a little glass. He poured the liquid inside and took a shot. He looked at his phone, seeing a missed call from the girl.

 

He pressed the phone button and put the phone to his ear. "Jae?" Her voice was weak.

 

"Hey, Gorgeous.. I saw your post of you and your mom at the flower shop." Jaebeom started. "You two were the prettiest flowers there." He flirted.

 

"I miss you." Byeol said after five seconds of silence.

 

"I miss you too." Jaebeom returned. "Our last show is tomorrow night. After that, I'm coming home." He said, looking at the bottle before pouring some more.

 

Byeol sighed. "Don't give up your dream for me." She muttered.

 

Jaebeom shook his head. "My dream was to be a musician. But now my dream is to be your husband.. And to perform for you." He corrected. "I want to take care of you any way I can.."

 

"Thank you.. I want to take care of you too." Byeol said. "I got a new dream while you've been gone. Mom taught me how to cook a few things. I want to make us dinner and have a relaxing night together." She explained.

 

Jaebeom closed his eyes. "I'd love that.." He whispered.



 

***


 

It was the end of the performance. They were saying their goodbyes to the fans. Once it was Jaebeom's turn, he was determined. He told Byeol that she had to watch tonight's livestream. And he's hoping that she actually is. He put the microphone up to his lips.

 

"I just want to thank everyone who came out tonight to watch us perform. We really appreciate your support." Jaebeom started. "I do want to make an announcement. I will be taking a leave from the group. I'll be marrying my lady back home and I want to have a family with her." He said with a proud smile.

 

The other members looked at him with wide eyes. "I will still post things and do some live streams, but I'm coming to the age where I want to settle down with my sweetheart. So Byeol, get ready. Our wedding will be at your house next week. Friday, noon, sharp." He winked.


 

Once the members were off stage and their microphones were off, the group crowded Jaebeom. "What are you talking about, Dude?" Jackson asked.

 

"Yeah, when were you going to tell us?" Jinyoung asked. "I thought we were having a lot of fun." He pouted.

 

Jaebeom put his guitar in his case. "I'm getting homesick and I miss Byeol." He answered. "I wasn't really on board for joining this entertainment or going out of country for months." He continued. "You guys are really great. You'll be able to strive without me." He patted Jinyoung's shoulder.

 

Suddenly, Seokjuk stormed into the room. "What do you think you're doing? You signed a contract for two years." He scolded.

 

"I'm breaking it." Jaebeom answered. "The majority of our fans are on our side, so if I tell them that my company is forcing me to be away from my soon-to-be wife, your little veggie entertainment is going to go under." He pointed at Seokjuk. "I'll pay for my way back home, and I'll return the money for the hotel. So thank you, but I'm leaving." He finished.

 

Seokjuk gritted his teeth. "Well? Aren't you guys going to stop him?" He asked the other members.

 

Jackson shook his head. "He deserves to be happy." He answered. "He's not leaving under bad terms, he's just wanting to settle down. I think I can speak for the group when I say that we support him." He continued.

 

Jinyoung nodded, followed by Youngjae clapping. Bambam let out a burn horn while Mark smiled proudly. "What do you think, Yugyeom?" Seokjuk asked.

 

"I haven't known you guys for a long time, but I want what's best for everyone. We'll still be friends and talk a lot." Yugyeom said softly. "Thank you for spending the time you did with us, Hyung." Yugyeom bowed.

 

Jaebeom smiled. "Thanks guys.." He said, a tear collecting in his eye. "I'm heading in, I'll see you guys before my flight." He waved.


 

***

 

Byeol watched the airplanes in the sky.  Wearing a cute, sky blue dress, the lady walks into the building, waiting at the terminal.  Having her hands to her chest, she watches every exit.  Her heart beat faster when she saw the familiar male.  His hair was hanging off his neck and his bangs covered his eyes.  His mask covered his plump lips.  She waved at him, getting his attention.

 

He quickly made his way to Byeol.  He let go of his suitcase handle and put his arms around her.  Byeol felt herself being lifted up.  "Byeol-ah!"  He said excitedly.

 

She reached to remove the mask.  They make eye contact and their lips twitch with suspense.  "I missed you so much."  She said before mushing their lips together. 

 

Jaebeom welcomed the kiss, holding her so close.  He put his hand through her soft, long hair.  They stayed close like that for another minute before Jaebeom pulled away.  "I can't believe I get to feel you.." He said quietly, tracing his hands against her shoulders followed by her arms, and lastly her hands.  "It's like a miracle."  He kissed the back of her hand.

 

"Mom said that she would love you to move in with us, is that okay?"  She asked, her eyes big and expecting him to say no.

 

"I'd love that."  Jaebeom answered.  "I missed her food too.  Have you been sending her my love?"  He asked.

 

She nodded with a soft smile.  "Thank you for coming back."  Byeol said.  "I know that your fans won't be too happy-"

 

"I care about you being happy."  Jaebeom interrupted.  "The guys understand and support us.  And if the fans truly like me, then they will support me too."  He shrugged.  "What matters to me is you.  I love you, and I'm sorry for leaving you for so long."  He apologized.

 

Byeol shook her head.  "I'm so glad we're together again."  She took his hand.


 

Jaebeom held his suitcase before letting the girl walk him to their future together.

 

 

They couldn't even last a month without each other hahah
The song gave me heavy angst vibes, but I didn't want there to be tragedy in here. 
It took awhile to write due to work and stress.  I would rather not kill your characters XD

Thank you so much for waiting for me!
I hope that you enjoyed the little story~  Thank you so much for requesting!! *hugs*


<3