In Love

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Sojuri


Pairing
(Exo)  Chanyeol x oh Seyeon

Genres
Romance and cute

Plot

Chanyeol has a crush on Sehun's little sister and Sehun is a protective older brother even against his hyung.

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

    Sehun took one look at his friend.  Chanyeol had a smile on his features.  His eyebrows and eyelids were relaxed; his lips spread to a happy smile; his eyes were glossy; his ears were a light shade of red; and his hand was under his chin, as if he was taking in the world's most beautiful art piece.  Sehun's eyes travel to where he was looking.  There was just a wall there.  No one was in front of him; there were no signs to really look at.  Unless he's crazy about geometry now.  Then Sehun thought, what if Chanyeol is simply thinking of someone or something?

 

He moved his finger and poked Chanyeol.  "Hey,"  He poked, "hey, what are you thinking about?"  He asked, getting Chanyeol out of his daze.

 

Chanyeol sighed happily.  "Hun.. I've just been really happy lately."  He said, breaking eye contact with the air he was staring at.  "My crush finally noticed me."  He said.

 

Sehun smiled and nudged the taller.  "Ayy!  I told you!  Now, tell me who she is."  He teased.

 

Chanyeol looked down.  "She's uh.. Seyeon.."  He said quietly.

 

Sehun blinked a few times.  "Seyeon?  My Seyeon?"  He asked, holding his chest.

 

Chanyeol hummed and started playing with his nails.  "My sister? Bro, you.. I don't.."  Sehun didn't know how to say it.

 

"You don't approve?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"..I don't. "  Sehun confirmed.

 

Chanyeol nodded.  "That's exactly why I didn't want to really say it."  Chanyeol said.  "But I also didn't want to keep it from you, because you're her brother." He continued.

 

"How long have you liked her?"  Sehun asked.  He couldn't believe he was asking. 

 

"I've always got along with her since we became friends."  Chanyeol said.  "But I think I really felt it last year when we went on that summer vacation.

"She looked so cute enjoying herself.."   He smiled.  "She always seems so reserved at school, but I like to see her being playful.  So.. I suppose I've liked her for a year now." He answered.

 

Sehun played with the eraser on his table.  "She's just.. she had some friends that weren't so nice to her before."  He started.

 

"I don't want to hear it."  Chanyeol interrupted the other.  "If she has secrets, I'd rather her tell me.  I'll treat her right, I promise.
 

"I won't tell her right away, but I'm going to work on it." Chanyeol continued with a smile.  "If I need to prove to you that I'm not just some guy, then I'll do it.  I would be the same way."  He winked. 

 

Sehun looked up and down at the taller male.  "Alright.. do that then.  Show me that you'll be a better boyfriend.  But remember, we're practically brothers."  He pointed.

 

"I know, I know, you know all of the immature things I've done." Chanyeol chuckled.

 

Sehun chuckled.  "I'm watching you." He said. 

 

Chanyeol nodded.  "Can I walk her home with you today? He asked.

 

Sehun smiled.  "Sure." He allowed.  "Here comes Mr. Kim.  Time to act like we've been studying." He nudged Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head.

 

***

 

Chanyeol caught up to Seyeon.  He held his backpack straps and looked at the short girl.  She had one stripe of purple coming out of her hair.  She tried to hide it all day, Chanyeol knows it.

 

He moved the piece back under her other hair.  "Thanks."  Seyeon chuckled.

 

"She can come back out when we're out of the gate." He winked.  "Oh, but could I hold your bag?" He asked. 

 

Seyeon looked up at him with surprised eyes.  "I mean, I heard that you hurt your shoulder at volleyball practice.. I wouldn't want you to pull all of your books all the way home."  He said as he noticed her expression.

 

Seyeon looked at her shoulder before looking back at Sehun.  The older brother gave a nod.  "Okay,"  She let the strap fall from her shoulder.  "Here you go."  She smiled.

 

Chanyeol smiled back, taking her bag.  It really was heavy.  "Ay, let me hold your man purse then."  She pointed at the little bag he had on his other shoulder.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and handed the small bag to her.  "Fair enough."  He said.  "I do have a question, and you can say no.  It's alright."  He started.

 

Seyeon let her hair fly in the breeze once they were out of the gate.  Chanyeol saw all of her purple stripes come out of hiding.  "What's up?"  She asked, crossing the street with him.

 

"Could I treat you to lunch this Saturday?"  Chanyeol asked.

 

Seyeon looked at Chanyeol with another set of confused eyes.  She then looked at Sehun.  Sehun looked at her before looking off to the side.  "I uh.."  Seyeon looked at the tall male once more.  "Not to make it awkward, but do you mean like a date?"  She asked.

 

Chanyeol could see her getting uneasy.  "No, no, just lunch."  He assured.  "I've never had lunch with just you."  He said, putting his hands together.  "Is it okay?"  He asked.

 

Seyeon looked at the sidewalk.  "..okay.. But can I pick the place?"  She asked.

 

"Of course, tell me where you want to go, and I'll take you there."  He assured.

 

Seyeon smiled and clapped.  "Yay~"  She cheered.  "I want to go to that new Hibachi grill place.  You know, where the fire goes voom!"  She giggled.

 

Chanyeol smiled at her cute imitation of flames going up.  Meanwhile, Sehun was watching.  At first, he wanted to totally tell Chanyeol N-O for dating his sister.  He was definitely against the idea.  Even though they had been friends for almost a decade.  He trusted Chanyeol to be a brother, but he never thought of Chanyeol dating Seyeon.

 

But then Sehun realized, Chanyeol has always been the trustworthy one between them.  He never sneaked out at night, he never caved into the older kids and their bad habits.. Chanyeol's a better role model to Seyeon than he is.  He has his heart set on proving it to me.  He remembered.

 

Chanyeol reached for a hug when they got to her and Sehun's house.  Seyeon didn't refuse it, and hugged back.  She then waved to the taller, walking inside with Sehun.

 

Chanyeol felt accomplished already.  Even if she never falls for him, just making her smile was enough for him.  Meanwhile, Seyeon felt her chest.  "Is everything okay?"  Sehun asked.

 

Seyeon smiled.  "Yeah.. Why was Chanyeol being so charming today?"  She asked.  "Or was it just me?"  She held her chin.

 

Sehun chuckled.  "Maybe it's just you."  He shrugged.  "Did you like his charming side?"  He asked.

 

Seyeon shrugged and looked at the floor.  "I don't know.. He's your buddy.. I don't know if I should find him attractive."  She said honestly.

 

Sehun took out a pot.  "Chanyeol.. He's pretty well-behaved, compared to Jongin."  He said.  "I want you to be careful.. But live your life too.  You've known Chanyeol as long as I have, are there habits that he has that you don't like?"  He asked, taking out veggies to chop up.

 

She leaned on the counter, watching him cut up the veggies.  "I can't complain about him too much.. He even lets me play on his PS3.."  She muttered.

 

The older sibling nodded and dumped the veggies in the water.  "So until you have a complaint, I will allow you to think that he was charming."  He said.

 

Seyeon widened her eyes.  "Are.. Are you sure?"  She asked.

 

"It could be better than the other two..  Just have fun and be careful."  Sehun smiled.

 

Seyeon gave a light smile back.  "Thank you, Sehun-oppa."  She hugged his arm.

 

Sehun put his arm around her.  "Now go set the table."  He said after a few minutes like that.

 

"Okay~"


 

***


 

Seyeon was amazed.  The fire went high and the sparks flew out of the meat.  She loved watching the meat being cooked to perfection.  She also likes watching the kids enjoy watching too.

 

That's something Chanyeol has noticed: Seyeon loves children.  She would go for any opportunity to watch the neighborhood kids, including Chanyeol's little sister.  He finds it quite cute the way she plays with the children.  

 

Seyeon slowly turned toward Chanyeol.   She saw his eyes glazed onto her with a little smile.  She blushed and poked his shoulder.  "This is our first date, don't act like you're in love already." She teased.

 

Chanyeol blinked twice before sitting up straight.  "When did I say it was a date?"  He asked, inwardly panicking.

 

She shrugged and raised her hand toward the cook. "Hunnie said you have a crush on me." She answered.

 

"Seriously..? I wanted to tell you.."  Chanyeol muttered.

 

Seyeon giggled.  "He never told me, I was testing you." She admitted.  "But hearing it.. and seeing your smile, I'd say..  Sure." She smiled.  "My heart is starting to beat a little over here."  She continued.

 

The tips of Chanyeol's ears turned red.  "Ah.. I just hope that the feeling will be mutual, I don't want to force you into liking me." He said, watching the chef do his thing.

 

"You telling me that it was just lunch is enough to tell me that you're better than the other guys.'' She said.  "Give me some time, and I promise that I'll start looking at you the way you were looking at me."  She pointed at him.

 

Chanyeol smiled and looked at her.  "And how would that be?" He asked.

 

"In love~" She answered simply.

 

In love.. That's what Chanyeol is.  "If you had told me at the beginning of high school that I would be in love, I would have laughed.."  He started.  "But I feel like.. If I knew back then, I would have kept you safe from any rude people.  Any danger..

 

"I would keep you locked in my arms."  Chanyeol looked into the girl's eyes.

 

She looked down.  However, he directed her chin back up.  "Starting today, I'll make sure you stay happy and safe."  He said.

 

"Chan, we're only high schoolers, you're already acting as if we're old."  She giggled.

 

"Because I want us to be like this when we're old together."  He reasoned.

 

Seyeon forced herself to look at their food.  "Okay, well I say you need to eat."  She handed him his plate.  "So do as I command."  She put her chin up.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and picked up a pair of chopsticks.  "Yes, my lady."  He said before eating.




This is going to be fun..  She thought.

 


Hey there!  Thank you so much for requesting!
It feels great to get back into the game.
And Channie is super in love~
Seyeon can feel it too, their love is going to be so cute <3

Thank you once again!
=^.^=