Seriously?!

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Sway10


Pairing
(BTS) Jungkook x Taehyung

Genres
Romance, Cute, Fluff, High School

Plot

Jungkook is in love with Taehyung and admires him from afar. Taehyung is the popular kid and Jungkook just a normal guy so they haven't really talked to each other. They happen to find a connection (like taking the same train to school) and get to know each other until one of them (i let you decide who) confesses.

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

 

    Taehyung sprints down the field.  He hits the ball, passing it to his team mate, Yoongi.  He then punches the ball, sending it flying over the net.  The boys cheered when they saw Namjoon miss the ball.  The ball bounced on the grass and rolled out of the line.  The referee whistled, signaling that Taehyung's team won.  They jumped with joy and gathered into a circle.  "We did it!"  Taehyung cheered.

 

"Good game,"  Namjoon said, walking up to the group, "I always love playing with you guys."  He said, patting Taehyung's shoulder.  "You have a great team."

 

Taehyung smiled and gave a head bow.  "I couldn't do it without them."  He said, putting his arm around Namjoon.  "Why don't we get some food together?  Your team and mine at the cafeteria."  He suggested.

 

Namjoon hummed.  "I think it's only fair, you ate at our school last time."  Namjoon agreed.  "I'll tell them that you're paying."  He winked.

 

Taehyung stopped walking.  He watched Namjoon continue with a smile.  He sarcastically laughed.  "Very funny."  He said.  He followed Namjoon off the field.


 

Meanwhile, in the audience, Jungkook smiles.  He basically had hearts going all around him as he watched Taehyung.  "Earth to Kookie, stop swooning."  Beomgyu poked Jungkook.

 

Jungkook blinked and looked at Beomgyu.  "Isn't he just so cool?"  He said.  "I wish I could hang out with someone like him."  He sighed.

 

Beomgyu folded his arms.  "So why don't you?"  He asked.

 

"What do you mean why don't you?'' Jungkook looked him right in the eyes.  "He's a popular guy on our volleyball team!  I'm just.. I don't even make great grades.'' He muttered.

 

Beomgyu huffed.  "You're cooler than you think.  I hang out with you."  He said, walking off of the bleachers.

 

Jungkook nodded.  "True.. But he's super popular."  He pointed.

 

"So?  I don't care if he was the President, he's a person just like you and I."  Beomgyu shrugged.  "And besides, you need to put yourself out there.  You pass by him at school all the time.  Why not stop and say hi?"  He asked.

 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.  "Because he has no idea who I am but I know everything about him."  He answered bluntly.

 

Beomgyu nodded.  "True, that's a little fanboyish.'' He said as they walked into the cafeteria.  "Wait, do you have a crush on him?" He asked.

 

"Shh!"  Jungkook held Beomgyu's mouth.  "He's over there."  He whispered.

 

Beomgyu took a few seconds to find him.  Eventually, he found Taehyung through a list of other people.  "How did you even.. Anyway, it's fine.  You should get to know him before you crush though."  He suggested.

 

Jungkook sighed and got in line.  "Crushes are meant to break your heart, Gyu."  He said.  "It's nice to think that you could end up with that person, but they crush your dream when they end up with someone else."  He muttered.

 

Beomgyu rolled his eyes.  "You guys will find your middle ground soon.  Just be patient."  He said.

 

"I think the only thing we have in common is that we take the same train to school."  Jungkook said, putting some food on his tray.

 

Beomgyu snapped his head, looking at the other boy.  "That's it!  Sit next to him or something.  Start up a conversation about school or the weather.  C'mon, you're better than this."  He nudged Jungkook.  "Does he even realize you guys go to the same school?"  He asked.

 

"I sit further from him.. And I wear a mask.'' Jungkook answered.

 

"You already know your problems, I don't even have to say anything."  Beomgyu said while shaking his head.

 

Jungkook scratched his neck.  "You didn't even question me about liking Tae though.."  He muttered.

 

Beomgyu slowly looked at Jungkook with blank eyes.  "We've been friends since middle school.. I see the way you look at some boys."  He said.

 

Jungkook blushed and looked at his food.  "I love you, Bro."  He said.

 

"You too, Cutie.  Now let's go find a table."  Beomgyu said, lifting his tray and looking around.  "Oh, the one right next to your idol."  He pointed.

 

"Seriously?!"

 

"Seriously."  Beomgyu grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him to the table.  He sat down and looked at Taehyung.  "Hey, Player!"  He greeted.  "My friend and I are super big fans.  We're rooting for you!"  He waved.

 

Taehyung looked at Beomgyu before Jungkook.  "Thanks, Guys.  It means a lot."  He said.  "You two are my classmates, aren't you?  I'm sorry that I haven't been in class for a few weeks."  He chuckled.

 

Jungkook blushed and smiled.  "I mean.. You had a match to prepare for.  If-if you need any help, I can show you my notes."  He offered.

 

Taehyung had an excited smile.  "That would be awesome!  I'll see you tomorrow for sure."  He replied.

 

Beomgyu smiled, watching their interaction.  There we go, he just needed a little push.  He nodded inwardly.  They really are cute together though..  He envisioned them cuddling with the rest of the team. 


 

***

 

It was the next morning.  Jungkook put his eyeliner and shadow on.  He combed his hair to the side, keeping the product out of his hair today.  He put his mask on followed by his shoes.  Walking out of the door, he makes his way to the station.  Scanning his card, he gets his round ticket.  He walked into the tram, seeing the player at the end.  Jungkook breathed in and out, walking to the seat next to him.

 

He skips one seat and sits down.  He looked at Taehyung for a few seconds, getting the attention of the player.  "Taehyung?"  He faked being surprised.

 

Taehyung took an earbud out.  "Hm?"  He looked at the boy's features.

 

Jungkook hesitated.  He lifted his hand and took his mask off.  "Oh, Jungkook."  Taehyung realized with a smile.  "I didn't know you took this tram too."  He said, taking his other earbud out.

 

"I take this one often."  Jungkook said.  "I guess we get on different cars though."  He chuckled.

 

Taehyung had a wow expression.  "That's so cool.  You have to be on the same one from now on."  He pointed.  "Give me your number so I can tell you which car I'll be in."  He took his phone out of his pocket.

 

Jungkook slowly took his phone out.  He unlocked it and handed it to Taehyung.  However, he realized that he had Taehyung as his background image.  Please don't go to the home screen.  He hoped inwardly.  He watched Taehyung punch in the digits into his phone.  "There."  Taehyung smiled at his accomplishment.  Jungkook closed his eyes when Taehyung returned to the home screen.

 

Taehyung blinked a few times, looking at himself in the picture.  "Your friend wasn't joking when he said you were a big fan, huh?"  He chuckled.  "Here, I want to give you a better picture.  That one is just the poster for our team."  Taehyung said, lifting his hand to take a selfie with Jungkook's phone.

 

Jungkook watched in amazement.  Taehyung took a cute picture and changed Jungkook's wallpaper to it.  "Now you take a picture."  Taehyung insisted, handed Jungkook his phone.

 

Populare Kim Taehyung just handed me his phone.. And told me to take a selfie..  Jungkook's heart was racing.  He did his best to make a cute pose.  Taehyung looked at the result and half-squealed.  "Aw, you're way too cute."  He said, pinching Jungkook's cheek.

 

Jungkook had wide eyes, resembling a bunny's big eyes.  Taehyung's smile slowly went down.  "Oh.. I uh.. Tell me if I'm ever too much."  Taehyung said, putting his phone down.  "I tell all of my friends upfront, I'm gay.  So if you ever feel uncomfortable, tell me."  He continued.

 

Jungkook dug under his nails.  "I uh.. I'm too."  He pointed at himself.  "I.. I like you.. I mean, I like- Guys-"  He quickly looked the other way.

 

Taehyung watched the boy look away.  He smiled and put his hands together in his lap.  "Oh~  This makes things interesting."  He said.  "I consider all of my classmates my friends.  So.. If you ever want to level up to dating, just tell me."  He winked.

 

"Why are you being so flirty?"  Jungkook chuckled.  "You're a popular boy, and I'm just.. Nobody.  Are you playing me?"  He asked.

 

Taehyung chuckled.  "I play volleyball, not hearts."  He said.  "And besides, you're not a nobody.  We're all people who breath the same air.  I don't consider myself popular.

 

"I could be the captain of my team today but be expelled the next day."  He shrugged.  "It's how we live that determines how we feel about ourselves.  And I like to believe that everyone is awesome.  And you're really awesome for valuing me and my team."  He continued.

 

Jungkook smiled softly.  "Thanks.. Beomgyu tries to tell me that too.."  He said, looking at the floor.

 

Taehyung stood up as the tram's doors opened.  "Besides, you confessed already.'' He helped Jungkook stand up.  "Today makes day one.'' He put one finger up.

 

Jungkook lifted his eyebrows.  "Do what now?"  He asked.

 

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and walked him out of the tram.  "C'mon~"  He walked Jungkook through the gate.


 

Jungkook saw everyone's eyes on them.  They were muttering and smiling; some were tilting their heads.  They made it to their classroom.

 

"Attention class,"  Taehyung voiced out, "Jungkook and I are officially dating.  So spread the word!"  He said.

 

Beomgyu smirked and clapped.  "That's my boy."  He pointed. 


 

Jungkook blushed before hugging Taehyung.  "You're much sweeter than I thought you were."  He whispered.

 

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook.  "To be honest, I kind of had an eye for you since first year."  He mentioned.  "So don't think you're the only one who has been stalking."  He whispered.

 

Jungkook looked him straight in the eyes.  "Seriously?!"

 

"Seriously."  Taehyung answered.

 

 

These guys seriously being cute.
Weith the help of a friend, Jungkook got to.. confess?  XD
But yay~  They have more in common than what they think~ heheh
Let's hope they have fun dating~

Thank you much for requesting!!
<3