You, Me, and Him

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
ParkJimins_TineyWifey


Pairing
(BTS) Jimin x Laura Lu (oc) x Jungkook

Genres
Romance and Smut

Plot

Jimin and Jungkook notice Laura in her birthday hat at a concert.  They decide to give her a good birthday present.

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

   Laura heard giggling around her.  She noticed that her parents and best friend, Sarah, were coming into her bedroom.  Laura sat upright, putting her phone down.  "What's up?"  She asked, seeing the smiles spread across their faces.  Her mother sat down and held her hand.

 

"We were thinking,"  The mother started, "next week is your birthday, we wanted to make it really special for you."  She continued.

 

Her father held her shoulder.  "We came together and decided that you'll go see your boys in Canada."  He said, holding up two tickets.

 

Laura's eyes widened when she read that it was a BTS concert.  "You're joking."  She gasped.  "I.. only two tickets?  What about you guys?"  She asked.

 

The mother chuckled.  "You know your dad doesn't exactly feel the best watching grown boys dance on stage."  She said.  "You can bring anyone you like."  She included.

 

Laura looked at Sarah.  "Well it's obviously going to be you."  She said, pointing at the younger girl.  

 

"Don't feel obligated."  Sarah put her hand up.  "I'm fine if you want to bring Lisa instead."  She included.

 

Laura shrugged.  "If I can't take everyone, I want to take you."  She said. "After all, you introduced me to BTS."  She giggled.

 

The father smiled and patted Laura's shoulder.  "The flight is in two days.  I want you to get familiar with the area before the concert."  He said.


 

"oOh and remember, we paid the extra money to have international calls, so ring us if you want to."  The mother advertised.

 

"Of course!"


 

***

 

The days passed by.  It was finally Laura's birthday.  She was really excited, mostly because she could enjoy the day with her friend at the same time as watching her favorite group.  Laura was wearing her favorite red shirt with jeans.  Sarah dressed Laura with a birthday crown and sachse.  The sachse said Birthday Princess.  Laura was all blushes while in the waiting line.

 

Oher fans gave compliments, telling her how pretty she is; how special she is.  Laura loves the attention, and it also makes her happy that she is getting along with other people. 

 

They took their place in the front row.  It was well before the concert started.  Laura spotted Suga with a selfie camera just strolling around.  When he noticed them, he quickly went backstage.

 

"Cute."  Laura laughed.


 

The concert started.  Jimin noticed the sachse that Laura was wearing.  He waved to her before walking to the other part of the stage.  Laura felt special.  She felt as if he actually noticed her.  Probably not though..  She wanted to be hopeful, but there was a little bit of doubt.

 

She enjoyed the rest of the concert.  All of the dancing and rapping was spectacular!  She couldn't think of a better way to spend her birthday.  And then the ending song came.  However, Jungkook spoke up.

 

"Let's wait a minute,"  He said, "we have a birthday girl here today."  Jungkook smiled and looked around the crowd

 

Jimin smiled and walked to the side of the stage where Laura was sitting.  "Please come here, my lady."  He said through the microphone.

 

The security guard raised the rope, letting her go to the stairs to the stage.  Jimin put out his hand, smiling at her in the eyes.  Laura shyly put her hand in his.  He gently held her hand and walked across the stage with her.  Jungkook put his arms around her from behind.

 

"What's your name?" Namjoon asked, learning that it's Laura.  "Shall we sing for her?"  He asked the crowd.

 

The fans cheered loudly, watching her.  "Happy birthday to you~  Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday, dear Laura.  Happy birthday to you~" They sang.

 

Laura was all blushes, watching the girls and boys cheer for her.  She then felt a hand on her back.  She looked up to see Jimin smiling at her.  "I want to give you a present later, okay?"  He said in her ear.  "So a guard will accompany you back after the show is finished." He continued.

 

She smiled and nodded.  "Okay~"  She agreed.


 

Laura sat with her friend and they watched the last bit of the performance.  There was another song before their ending statements.  When the lights to the stage went out, Laura watched a guard walk up to her.  "I was told to get you."  He said, lifting the rope.

 

Laura bowed and looked at Sarah.  "I'll text you later."  She said.

 

"Right on, have fun." Sarah waved.


 

Laura then followed the guard down the stairs that led under the stage.  She saw the staff cleaning up and fixing everything up from the show.  She saw a whole bunch of water bottles and towels while passing through.  They then make it to behind the stage where the backup dancers were resting.  The guard led her further to the waiting room where there were only two members: Jimin and Jungkook.

 

"Thank you, Mr. Son."  Jimin waved.

 

The guard bowed and left the room.  Laura looked at the boys and bowed.  "Hi~"  She waved.

 

Jimin walked up to her.  "You're so cute,"  He pinched her cheek lightly, "so we were thinking.." He looked at Jungkook for a moment before looking back at Laura.  "Maybe we could have some ramyun and chill for the night?'' He asked.

 

"You don't mind being away from your friend for the night, do you?"  Jungkook asked.

 

Laura shrugged.  "I'm sure she would urge me to spend the night."  She chuckled.  "So where are we going?"  She asked.

 

"We ordered some food and it should be at the hotel by the time we get there."  Jimin answered.  "I hope you like chicken flavor.  Namjoon wouldn't let us have any other flavor."  He laughed, picking up his bag.

 

Laura laughed with him following him.  Jungkook was behind her.  "Hey, so how old are you turning?" He asked.

 

"Kook, you're not supposed to ask. It's rude in some cultures." Jimin snapped at the younger.

 

Laura shrugged and held Jungkook's arm.  "He's fine."  She said.  "I'm twenty-two now."  SHe answered.

 

Jungkook squealed.  "Aw!  So young and cute~"  He said.

 

"So are you."  She flirted.

 

Jimin smirked, looking back at them.  "You two are getting a little familiar over there."  He commented.  "Don't make out before we get there." He said.

 

Laura raised her eyebrows.  "Oh.. Sorry." She said.

 

Jungkook held her closer. "I can't help myself, I really want to kiss you."  He said, leaning in and kissing her temple.

 

Jimin looked at them.  "Alright, put your masks up,"  He instructed, "don't want anyone to see us."  He said, putting the material up.

 

Jungkook put his mask on and offered one to Laura.  She put it on as they exited the building.  They walked together to the hotel.  There, they went into Jimin and Jungkook's hotel room.  The food had just gotten there too.  They ate the food together and shared some stories.

 

Jimin put his arm around the girl, leaning in and kissing her jaw.  "Now.. Maybe some dessert?" He asked in a slightly dirty tone.

 

She breathed in shakily.  "You and me..?"  She asked.

 

"And me."  Jungkook went to the other side of her. 

 

"Oh?"  Laura looked at them.  "This feels like one of those fanfics now."  She giggled.

 

Jimin had an amused smile.  "Does that interest you?  Do you like that?"  He asked.

 

She hummed, leaning in closer to the male, putting their lips together.  Jimin held her cheek, kissing her lightly.  Meanwhile, Jungkook put his hand on her thigh.  The girl didn't jump.  She was captivated by Jimin's lips and now his tongue.  Jungkook maneuvered the girl's jeans down her legs, exposing her upper upper legs and hips.  She felt soft touches on both ends.

 

Jimin was so gentle yet so sensual with his lips, on her neck while Jungkook worked magic against her .  She shuddered.  Jungkook loved her body's reactions.  He was surprised when one of her hands went to Jungkook's clothed member.  And then the other hand went on Jimin's chest.

 

"How do you want to do this, birthday girl?"  Jimin asked.

 

Laura smiled and looked at Jungkook before the other boy.  "This isn't going to end without you two making out a little, just as a warning."  She pointed at both of them.

 

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a smile.  "I think I can manage that." He said.  "But what do you want us to do to you?"  He asked.

 

"Whoever wins the dominance battle between you two can do the most work with me."  Laura answered.

 

Jimin smirked and got up.  He looked down at Jungkook before pushing him to the floor.  "No fight?"  Jimin asked, straddling the boy's hips.

 

"Honestly?  I really just want her lips."  Jungkook chuckled.

 

"It's settled."  Jimin stood up.  "Is this your first time?"  He asked Laura.  She shook her head.  "Okay, even still, we'll be careful until you say you're okay." He assured.  "Kookie might sound dirty now, but the moment you're upset,  he'll be guilty."  He chuckled.

 

"Yo!"  Jungkook stood up.

 

Jimin laughed and helped Laura up.  "Lights on or off?"  He asked.

 

"On, so I can see your pretty smile."  She flirted.

 

Jimin took his shirt off, exposing his muscles.  He then took off his pants, exposing .  Laura was mesmerized.  Jimin knew her eyes were glued to him.  He backed her up onto the bed and pulled her jeans down the rest of the way.  Their bare hips touched, sending shivers up and down Laura's body.

 

Jungkook watched with dirty eyes.  He watched as Jimin kneaded her s and kissed her neck.  He sat down on the edge of the couch, just watching.  was twitching, iching for his own release.

 

Meanwhile, Jimin pulled out a from the drawer.  Laura her lips in anticipation.  "You sure you're okay with this?"  Jimin asked.

 

"If I wasn't okay, I would have ran away by now."  Laura assured.

 

"Hey,"  Jungkook got their attention, "consent is y."  He pointed.

 

Jimin just laughed and looked at Laura.  "Don't mind him."  He said, putting his finger up her.

 

She moaned and put her head back.  It was like a dream for Laura.  She never thought she was going to get intimate with her idol, let alone two.  Of course Jungkook is her bias wrecker.  Everyone's bias wrecker is Jungkook, how could you resist such a cute boy?  Well now Laura gets to see the not so cute side of the maknae.

 

Once Jimin noticed she was okay, he pulled back his fingers.  He then positioned himself at her entrance.  Holding her hands, he made his way inside of her.  She moaned and held onto him tightly.  She had to get used to the pressure, and Jimin knew it.  But like clockwork, her body was aching for the movement.

 

He moved along, kissing her neck and giving her kind words.  He hardly knew the girl, aside from all of the stories she told.  It wasn't enough though.  He craved getting to know her.  He rocked his hips, and she met him at every beat, out his name. 

 

Jungkook watched their expressions as they ed.  His was standing firm, waiting for the attention to go onto him.  And after a minute of Laura resting, she motioned him to walk up to the bed.  Jimin helped her sit up.  In fact, he sat her down on his still-hard member.

 

She moaned as she took in Jungkook's .  Jungkook put his hand through her hair.  "Oh yeah.. Yes, Laura~"  He whimpered, tugging at her hair.

 

Jimin had one hand on her and the other at her heat.  It wasn't long before Jungkook released.  He shuddered and groaned as Laura swallowed the load.  "Dang.."  Jungkook leaned on the wall.  "I hope you're feeling as good as we are."  He said.

 

Laura giggled and nodded.  "Oh yeah.. Just great."  She closed her eyes.

 

"You must be tired now."  Jimin said.  "Should we three spoon?" He asked.

 

Jungkook hummed and gathered up their clothes.  "Let's wash up first."  He insisted.


 

They all cleaned up and laid down for the night.  Laura had two boys holding her.  She couldn't have asked for a better birthday.  She got to spend the week before with her parents; this week with her best friend; today seeing her idols; and tonight being intimate with them.  She felt her heart flutter for the boys.  She felt special and unique.  She really felt incredible when they shared their phone numbers with her to get to know each other more over text.

 

It was so perfect..

 

 

And here we are!!
Laura had an amazing birthday present, didn't she?
I'm sorry it took a few minutes to write this.  My shifts are at the perfect times where I don'thave a lot of time before the shift and not a lot of time after them.  But we made it work! 
I hope that you enjoyed this little one-shot~
=^.^=

<3