Troubles Behind Us

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kyotastic-Baby


Pairing
(Got7) Im Jaebeom x Moon Byul (OC)


Genres
Romance, Angst, Slice of Life



Plot
Author's choice


Author
Charlot1081

 

    Monday arrived and Moonbyul was having a relatively good morning, despite the reputation that Monday has.  She did her hair, put on a light coat of makeup, and even accessorized with a clip in her hair and chain earrings.  She didn't want to go too crazy with the jewelry.  If it were a special gathering, like a birthday party or New Year's party, she would definitely wear her ear-cuffs

 

She entered her classroom and saw her boyfriend, Jaebeom.  They were dating, but they weren't open about it to the classroom.  They exchanged their romantic eye contact, but kept their smile friendly.  Jaebeom liked this, it was professional and they still were able to be romantic outside of the classroom.  Which is a good thing to be used to as their future job wouldn't allow public displays of affection in the workplace.

 

This classroom is meant to teach young adults how to talk to clients and employees with an upbeat attitude as well as teaching them how to manage businesses and sales.  Their future job would be a manager of a corporation, whether it be a big-scale or low-scale corporation. 

 

The classroom didn't only have Moonbyul and Jaebeom.  No, the class had ten other students, but only two of them were vocal to Moonbyul.  By being vocal, they didn't really care for what the girl had to say, and always mocked what the teacher said.

 

"Hey, Moon Byul, how's it going?"  Jackson started the conversation.

 

"Just studying."  She said, holding up a book with a neutral expression. 

 

Jackson laughed a little.  "Whoops, sorry for distracting you from your studies."  He said, holding his mouth. 

 

Moonbyul didn't even have to look the other way to know that Jinyoung was laughing too. She rolled her eyes before looking at her book once more.  The two were kicking in their seats behind her and Jaebeom.  It was a normal thing for these two to do when they were on their phones.  They weren't allowed to be on their phones, actually.  They were supposed to put them away and pay attention to studying or discuss concepts that are taught in the course.

 

The professor hasn't started the class yet, he normally doesn't until fifteen minutes after the class is supposed to start.  This gives the students enough time to arrive and also go over things in their books.  That being said, the troublemakers were making it hard for any of the other students to concentrate.

 

One student, who likes to go by Bambam, was upset about it too.  He shot those two mean glares, but all they did was mock.  "Why don't you join Moonbyul and study?"  Jinyoung said, smirking.

 

"I would like to if I could actually concentrate."  Bambam complained.

 

"Woops,"  Jackson put his hands up, "sorry, Bro."  Jackson then spinned his pen, accidentally letting it fling into Jaebeom's head.

 

Jaebeom clenched his fists.  "Just ignore him."  Moonbyul insisted.  "We only have two more months with those idiots."  She said in a mumble.

 

The boy nodded.  "Okay.. They're only not getting punched because you told me not to."  He said, clarifying why he hasn't given those two boys what for.

 

"Thank you for listening to me."  She had a proud smile.

 

***

 

Moonbyul finds herself in Jaebeom's arms later that evening.  Sitting down on their favorite couch in their shared apartment, Jaebeom feels up and down her shoulder as they watch a show on TV.  He felt her shift a little in his hold, so he looked through the reflection to make sure she was alright.  He heard a little hum coming from her.

 

"You can't fall asleep now, dinner will be done soon."  Jaebeom said softly, putting his hand through her recently dried hair.

 

He could smell the almond and shea butter shampoo she uses.  It was a soft scent that didn't hurt either of their breathing.  He was addicted to it, to say the least.  When she looked up at him from being in their cuddling position, he couldn't believe how fast his heart was beating.  It was probably something that would be made to be a joke by other guys, but Jaebeom liked what the girls' eyes did to him.

 

They made him smile and feel whole; he felt like everything was fine just seeing her smiling features.  "I wasn't sleeping."  She tried to deny it.

 

He knew better; however, he also knew better not to argue with her.  He leaned closer, putting their lips together.  They forgot all about the TV and just snuggled closer in their small kiss.  Their kisses weren't ever too deep, just how they liked it on a school night.  Moonbyul would just stay focused on his soft lips that spoiled her.

 

As they were getting to the crux of their kiss, the timer on the oven went off. Both of them let out a grumble.  "I'm hungry, but could the timer wait like five minutes?"  Moonbyul chuckled as she stood up.

 

Jaebeom chuckled and followed her to the kitchen.  He took out the plates while she took out the pan of pizza.  She cut the pizza down the middle, then the sides, and then the diagonals.  "It looks tasty."  Jaebeom commented.

 

"Yes, your lips are tasty."  She flirted.

 

The boy put his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.  The kisses tickled her, making her giggle as she put down the pizza cutter.  "Jae!"  She turned and slapped his chest lightly.

 

"Let's put on something more interesting, shall we?"  He suggested as he picked up the plates and walked them back to the couch. 

 

"Honestly, silence while eating with you is good for me."  Moonbyul said, sitting down next to him with her plate on her knees.

 

He put an arm around her while turning off the screen.  He then raised the pizza to his lips.  "Let's do well tomorrow."  He proposed the toast with his pizza.

 

"To a good day tomorrow." She agreed, kissing pizza slices.


 

~~~

 

Well even with the toast from the night prior, the day started off with those classmates coming in late.  So the teacher had to start all the way from the beginning again to catch Jackson and Jinyoung up to speed.  When Moonbyul stood up to do her presentation, the boys were being too loud for her liking.

 

She set up the PowerPoint and looked at the students.  "Your attention, please."  She requested.

 

The students laughed and looked at her.  "What even is that shirt?"  Jackson asked, looking at the puppy shirt she had on.

 

"I wouldn't even give my daughter that."  Jinyoung said, holding his mouth.

 

Jaebeom stood up, causing everyone in the classroom to look at him.  His chair had made a loud noise against the floor and his palms on the desk had made a bang that nobody could dismiss.  "Hey,"  Is what he said as he stood up, "you guys need to mind your own business."  He said, walking up to the two troublemakers.

 

"Oh?  What makes you so special?"  Jackson asked.

 

"If you keep bad-talking Moonbyul, or any of these students for that matter, I will report you to my father."  He said, pointing at the two boys.  "And if you don't know, my father is the admin of this college."

 

Jinyoung raised his eyebrows and looked at Jackson.  They both gave each other a look that they could read.  Jaebeom understood that they got the hint.  "Continue your presentation, Miss Moon."  Jaebeom said kindly, sitting down.

 

The other students looked at Jaebeom with a thankful smile before looking ahead at the girl.  When she was finished,  Jaebeom didn't hesitate to put his arm around Moonbyul.

 

"Thank you.."  She said, a little smile was on her features.

 

Jaebeom didn't mind the eyes that were on them.  He leaned forward and kissed her cheek.  "Any time, Love."  He whispered.




 


 

I'm sorry it took so long for something so short.
I partially got the inspiration from real-life events, but the events didn't make me mad enough to write dark angst over XD
Hopefully it was angsty enough, but I really wanted to focus more on them being lovey-dovey. 
Thank you for requesting <3