La Musica

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
SHINeeMe08

 
Pairing
(BTS) Jungook x Yeri


Genres
Romance



Plot
Author's Choice


Author
SMTownR


 


 

The calm and serene little bar, La Musica, was situated in the populated and famous Itaewon city, but it still laid in the corner and less crowded part of Itaewon. The bar wasn't usually crowded as it wasn't too famous; however, La Musica had her own loyal customers visiting her as only few knew the existence of the bar. Some people do discover the place through friends but still, nevertheless, it remained less crowded as people loved keeping La Musica their own little secret.
 

The employees of La Musica chose the place as a getaway from stress. And the bar only operated for four days per week. Jungkook and his band had received the offer to play at La Musica one year ago. His leader Namjoon had found out the place through a mutual friend and had met the head bartender, Irene, who had invited him to play for the customers when he had voiced out his desire to play with his band. Namjoon, finding it as a very practical way to draw audience to their music, accepted the offer.
 

Jungkook tuned his guitar and turned his head to look at Yeri, the other bartender. She had always piqued his curiosity. Out of the twelve months he never got to have a proper conversation with her as their conversations always limited to the cocktails she make. He liked how cool headed and calm she was despite many male customers trying to hit on her. She'd bring out the I-have-a-boyfriend card out smoothly and reject their advances. He thought she lied until he found her one day with her having her arms around another guy in the streets of Itaewon. He saw the man a few times in the bar and he knew that the pain on his chest reflected his jealousy. Yeri was indeed pretty and made him toss and turn on the bed at night.
 

***
 

"You are here early." He heard her soft voice. He let the guitar lay gently on the chair and looked at her. He was met with the sight of Yeri in a business suit. She surprisingly looked really good in it. He failed terribly in hiding his blush when he greeted her.
 

"Oh yeah." He managed to not stutter. The two of them stared at each other awkwardly for few minutes before Yeri smiled. When she noticed that he was staring at her attire questionably, formed a 'o' shape.
 

"Ah this. I work at Empire Corporation." Jungkook again was surprised to hear that she works at a very big company. He never imagined that Yeri was the type of person who'd work in a company. She chuckled in response. "My brother is the CEO so naturally I work there." She sighed though. "It's tiring."
 

Now Yeri had removed her coat and was behind the counter of the bar while Jungkook was seated in a seat in front of her. She had started mixing the cocktail and poured the red contents into the glass which she designated to Jungkook. "The Red Flavour." She pushed it towards him and leaned on the counter. 
 

He raised it and took a sip. His mind was blown at the taste. "This is actually good." Though, Irene was a good bartender he had to admit that Yeri was the best. Or maybe that was just what his heart had said to him. "I guess I'll call this my favorite." He smiled while he noticed the contented smile reciprocated by her.
 

"I'm glad you like it. When I'm free, I experiment at home. My Oppa always wants a drink though he comes here rarely." She said with a pout. Oppa? Her Oppa had been here? Had he seen him before?
 

"Your brother has been here before?" He questioned with curiosity. She chuckled again. "Yeah, he has been here couple of times. He rarely has time to come to the bar. He's actually Irene Unnie's boyfriend." She pulled her phone out from her pocket and searched for a picture of her brother. "He could ask her to make him one." She muttered to herself.
 

When Jungkook saw he recognized the man. It was, of course, the man he had mistaken as Yeri's boyfriend. He felt relief wash over him. He was worried and jealous for nothing. It was after all Yeri's brother. This was the first time ever they have had conversed regarding a different topic other than cocktails or alcohol. 
 

They didn't feel time passing as Jungkook learned that Yeri is from a rich family. This only further confirmed where the elegance and lady-like qualities of Yeri came from. Despite her rich beginnings she was still humble when she learned the hardships of Jungkook. His heart hammered against his chest when she placed her hand on his for encouragement when he recounted his dream to debut to the world.
 

"That's so nice. I have to say that your music does comfort is people here. After all you guys have numerous fans too. Now, they visit La Musica just for you guys. Our customers have grown attached to this place." Yeri replied with a smile.
 

"Thank you very much. It means a lot to me." He held her hand that was holding his and their eyes met, gazing at each other with adoration. When the bell rung that signified the door opened they immediately took their hands off and awkwardly looked away. Irene stopped and looked at the two suspiciously.
 

"Why does the two of you look like I have caught you guys in some illegal act?" Her question makes Yeri immediately excuse and rush into the changing room to change into her uniform. Irene chose to ignore this one last time before she could properly interrogate Yeri.
 

***
 

Yeri was not foreign to the little glances Jungkook threw towards her. Everytime their eyes met she felt her heart race. She didn't know that a man like him could actually make her all weak. She'd occasionally throw him a smile when their eyes meet but he'd avert his gaze. Maybe he's not interested. She thinks.
 

One day when she returned to the bar to get her phone, she didn't expect Jungkook to be there all alone. He was sitting on a stool with his eyes closed and the guitar positioned on his lap. The scene took her breath away and she could hear her heartbeat when his fingers skillfully plucked the strings which emitted a sweet tune. What surprised Yeri more was his voice.
 

Oh his sweet voice that made the girls go crazy including, Yeri
.

His song spoke of how he struggled to achieve his dream. But her heart fluttered when a girl was mentioned. How the thought of this certain girl had eased his heart. But then again, another feeling replaced the fluttery feelings. Was she jealous? Does he have a girlfriend? She frowned. Why was she having such thoughts? Does she like him?
 

She was brought back to reality when Irene had tapped her shoulder. That day Yeri forgot her phone and walked home dejectedly with the thought of the girl who was occupying Jungkook's heart was on her mind.
 

"Is there anything troubling you, Yeri-yah?" Irene asked her dongsaeng gently. Irene saw the girl as her own younger sister. Yeri contemplated if she should speak to her regarding her feelings towards Jungkook.
 

"It's about Jungkook-sshi right?" Irene asked as she read the expression in the younger girl's face. Yeri nodded timidly hiding the blush that slowly rose on her cheeks. Yeri recounted the doubt she has regarding the possibility of him having a girlfriend.

"From what I saw earlier today when you guys had you know..." Irene teasingly raised her hands and interlocked them to show Yeri how she and Jungkook had their hands on each other's. "Your hands~~ like this~~" she sang "that brief moment of contact screamed to me that Jungkook too has a thing for you. Make the move girl!!!" Irene nudged the girl and pointed with her chin towards Jungkook's direction as the band got ready to sing.
 

Yeri looked at them, her eyes specifically looking at a certain person that made her heart act as if she had run miles. Again their eyes meet. He smiles and she reciprocates. Maybe she should really make the move before one of his fangirls does it. She frowned when she saw all the girls surrounding them.
 

***
 

Yeri watched the band pack up their instruments. She stood there waiting till they wrap up. Jimin seeing Yeri waiting called her out. "Yeri-sshi, is there any problem?" Yeri broke from her thoughts and stopped fidgeting when she heard her name.
 

"Ah- yeah. I wanna speak with Jungkook-sshi." She said in a low voice. The boys already knew why she was here. After all, the look the two give to each other never escaped their eyes.
 

"Well, in that case." Taehyung stood up and elbowed Jungkook and picked his guitar. "We will be off." He waved at the younger and pulled Jimin to leave signaling the rest to follow. Jungkook looked at them confused. 
 

"See you later, Jungkook-ah." Namjoon waved and left before throwing a wave at Yeri.
 

Jungkook awkwardly shifted his feet as he waited for Yeri to speak up. "Honestly," he raised his head to look at her speak. "I want to ask you on a date tomorrow if you are free."
 

He felt time stop. Was he just asked by the girl he has a crush on? His eyes widened not giving an immediate answer. She waited for him to reply. When he took time she felt her hopeful heart shatter. When her face fell Jungkook realized he was taking too long.
 

"Yeah!" He half yelled. "Yes," he repeated. "I would love to."
 

Yeri smiled even though she was internally screaming and fangirling. She tried her best to contain herself in front of him.
 

"I'll text you the details later tonight." She said and walked backwards waving at him. Jungkook smiled at her adorableness and responded with waving her back. As she was walking without looking back, she almost tripped on a bar stool. Clumsily, she composed herself and left into the changing room.

He chuckled to himself when he heard her yell. She must have thought he didn't hear her but nevertheless he found it absolutely adorable. She is too cute to handle but that's what he loved the most.

***

They had decided to meet at Yeouido Park in Seoul. Jungkook looked up at the trees where the cherry blossom had bloomed. The spring breeze hits his face when he looked over to watch the couples on dates. He smiled as he reminisced Yeri asking him out. It was supposed to be him asking her out. He regrets not doing it sooner but what mattered now was that they were on their first date.
 

Jungkook's jaw dropped when he saw Yeri in a pink and white thigh length floral dress which suited the spring season. He looked at himself who was dressed in a black jeans a red plaid shirt. He felt that he didn't make much effort.
 

He saw her wave when she saw him. She ran a little to get closer sooner. "You are here early." She remarked as she looked at her watch. And speaking about it, she was early as well.
 

Jungkook smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. By the way you look pretty."
 

Yeri blushed and looked at him. She was a bit jealous at how Jungkook could look good in any clothes he wears. "You look handsome yourself." She said in a low voice for which he chuckled in response. They felt super awkward.
 

"Should we go on." Jungkook pointed the way. Yeri nodded. 
 

As they silently walked besides each other. Yeri spots an ice cream parlour. "Should we get ice cream?" He asked as if he read her mind. She nodded without any hesitation.
 

As she her lemon flavored ice cream giddily with her free hand wrapped his hand and jumped in happiness. Jungkook looked down at the cheery girl. "It's so nice." She beamed as she looked up at him. The sight itself made Jungkook melt.
 

Walking further until they're under a cherry blossom tree, Yeri recounts little stories of the customers of La Musica. All he had to do was listen to her. Her voice alone soothed him. His whole world froze when she reached down to interlock her hand with his. His eyes travelled down to look at their interlocked arm.
 

She raised their hands up. "You don't mind do you?" She asked for which he nodded with a charming smile. Yeri loved that smile and wished to make him smile even more.
 

"Do you know something?" Jungkook hummed in response as he slowly started to swing their interlocked hands.
 

"Don't smile much when you sing. I don't like it when girls drool over you." She said pouting. This only made him chuckle and soon started laughing. Yeri loved it. She couldn't stop admiring the beautiful creature who was with her.
 

"Oppa! I can call you Oppa, right? I found out that you are two years elder than me." She explained when he stopped laughing. They now stopped walking as Jungkook faced her.
 

He ruffled her hair. "Sure. You can call me Oppa. And don't worry, from now on I'll only laugh and smile in front of you." Yeri shook her head.
 

"I mean you can smile just make sure girls don't go crazy over you." She stated.
 

He showed only his teeth without a smile. "How about like this?" He asked which earned a fit of laughter from Yeri. "You are adorable but I guess this will do." 
 

"Oh!" She clicked her finger. "I just remembered." She said. "I wanted to take you somewhere."
 

***
 

Yeri makes him close his eyes and gently guides him into a building. "You may open your eyes." She whispered slowly.
 

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open and was welcomed to the view of many paintings. "Tada!" She squealed.

"This is my mom's gallery but there's a little section where my pieces are displayed. Come." She intertwined their hand and pulled him gently yet excitingly.


Jungkook stood there as he gazed at the paintings. They weren't complicated. He read the little descriptions that accompanied the paintings. Yeri mentions what inspired her. And then one certain picture caught his attention. He looked around searching for her. She had left her momentarily to get something to drink.
 

His eyes returned back to the painting. It was a painting of him playing the guitar.
 

"For him music is his way for expressing but for me it's painting. Just like how his sincerity reached me with music I hope that my sincerity reaches him through this."
 

He was touched. The painting made him look absolutely good as she had captured his emotions. When did she see him in this moment? Was it her imagination? 
 

Suddenly, he hears the sound of the guitar being played. He turned to look as he spotted Yeri making way towards him as she played the guitar accompanied with her sweet voice. Jungkook's smile widened as he felt touched.
 

He should be the one who serenades to her but here she was doing the man's job. He slowly walked towards her and stood in front of her until she finishes the song.

"Why do you like me?" He finally asked.
 

Yeri chuckled. "I like you because you are Jungkook and most importantly because you play the guitar." 
 

He laughed and then extended his hand. "May I?" He held the guitar as he asked for her permission to take it. "Sure." She handed it over to him.
 

He sat on a bench and motioned Yeri to sit besides him. And he started to sing the song that he spent nights composing just for her. 
 

Yeri felt tears welling on her eyes. She wasn't usually the type to cry to such stuff but this got to her heart and made her emotional. She could feel her heart blossom and beat hard. This is the feeling that she had longed to experience. She felt very loved.
 

"Will you be my girl friend?" He finally asked breaking her away from her trying to digest the feeling she was having.
 

"Yes, of course." She jumped and hugged him tight, despite the guitar being a barrier. Jungkook chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her. They stayed like that for a while.
 

"You don't know how much you make me feel happy." She muttered and he felt little drops of tears falling on his shirt. He broke the hug to look at her but what she did next was totally unexpected.
 

She planted a chaste peck on his lips and pulled away shyly but he pulled her in for another real kiss. The real kiss the two had been waiting for as they felt their bodies explode like fireworks.


Hey, I'm happy to have this written. Thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoyed. I hope that these little moments would make your heart flutter just as it does for Jungkook and Yeri ^^