Our Baby(-ies?)

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Lilithri

Pairing
(ONEUS) Keonhee x Youngjo
(Featuring the rest of Oneus)



Genres
Funny, Cute

Plot
Keonhee and Youngjo had been dating for a while, one day while Youngjo is away filming something he sent a photos of an ultrasound with "our baby!!" as caption to his boyfriend. Keonhee panicked and since Youngjo is unreachable he goes to his brother for help but Seoho choose to don't say that Youngjo sent that photo to everyone and it's just the ultrasound of his loved dog.

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

    Keonhee yawned as he woke up. He heard a notification from his phone. Scratching his head, he looked at his phone. He saw an update for this week's schedules. He noticed that Youngjo had a new photoshoot as well as a doctor's appointment tomorrow. He rubbed his eye and stood up. Putting his phone down, he stretched his wings. He then went into the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror.

 

He saw his crazy hair followed by his bare chest. His left pectoral had a red oval on it. Keonhee traced his fingers over it gently, remembering how Youngjo was in his bed recently. The other members didn't know it. They didn't know he was dating Youngjo. Everyone knew about Seoho and Geonhak, but they chose to be mysterious.

 

It also wasn't the first night that Youngjo had spent the night with him. Keonhee is a grown man, after all. He put down his shirt and up his jeans. He dipped his head into the sink, wetting his hair a little.

 

Picking up his towel, he dried off his hair. "Perfect." He styled it well enough.

 

Going out of his room, he saw that Hwanwoong and Dongju were already awake. "Hey," Dongju waved, "did you get the text?" He asked.

 

"I did." Keonhee replied. "We have our filming today and then Youngjo, Geonhak, and Seoho tomorrow." He listed.

 

Dongju put his knees to his chest. "Don't you think Seoho and Geonhak are acting a little suspicious lately?" He asked, looking at Hwanwoong.

 

Hwanwoong raised his eyebrows. "I have that feeling too." He said. "I wonder what's up." He scratched his temple.

 

Keonhee tilted his head. "What do you mean, suspicious?" He asked, picking out a box of cereal.

 

Dongju looked at Hwanwoong. "I think that they aren't as romantic as usual." He said.

 

Keonhee laughed and poured his cereal. "That's because our manager is getting tired of them being lovey-dovey all over the place." He said. "They always make out on set, so I don't know why they're having them at the same photoshoot." He said, pouring the milk after.

 

Hwanwoong shrugged. "I don't mind watching it." He said.

 

"Of course you wouldn't." Keonhee returned. "You'd probably watch everyone here make out." He pointed with his spoon.

 

Hwanwoong nodded. "Probably." He said. "So what about you? Are you crushing on anyone lately?" He asked.

 

Keonhee looked up from his bowl, instantly saying "no."

 

Keonhee then locked eyes with Youngjo. The three had just walked into the kitchen. "Hey," Youngjo waved, "how was your sleep?" He asked.

 

Keonhee smiled. "It was good, and yours?" He asked.

 

Youngjo gave around the same answer before looking at Dongju and Hwanwoong. "And you guys?" He asked.

 

"I had a nightmare." Dongju said. "Leedo was an idiot... Oh wait, I suppose that would be normal." He tilted his head.

 

Geonhak narrowed his eyes at the boy. "You be lucky you're too cute to be mad at." He flicked the boy's forehead.

 

Seoho chuckled before holding the man's arm. "C'mon, we need to eat before the shoot." He said, reaching to kiss Geonhak's cheek. Of course the taller was blushing and holding Seoho like he was his property.

 

Keonhee wanted to be held like that. He sees those two holding and kissing each other whenever and wherever. The way Geonhak holds Seoho protectively.. Keonhee wanted that. He locked eyes with Youngjo as he ate his cereal. The older just watched the boy eat, giving a little smirk. Keonhee had the spoon a little too much. "You're making a mess." He said, reaching to get the milk off of Keonhee's cheek.

 

Keonhee blushed, realizing that they were so close together. "Thanks.." He said, lost in his own world of Youngjo.

 

"You excited for the photoshoot?" Seoho asked. "You gotta tell us what it's like." He continued, biting into his toast.

 

Hwanwoong hummed. "We'll take pictures of the place and tell you about it." He patted Seoho's head.

 

Dongju watched as their little dog came running into the kitchen. "Aw, does Jinju want a treat?" Dongju picked up the dog. "I'll get you some food." He kissed the dog's snout.

 

Youngjo looked at the dog. "She'd make a good momma doggie." He said.

 

Keonhee hummed. "You'd make a good daddy doggie." He whispered.

 

Youngjo raised his eyebrows, looking at the younger member. "Why thank you." He whispered back. "Consider your tasty lips ravished." He winked.

 

Keonhee imagined it. "Love you." He mouthed.

 

Youngjo returned it before going to help Dongju open the bag of dog food.


 

***


 

The following day was full of events for Youngjo, Geonhak, and Seoho.  First they went to do a photoshoot.  Then the photographer treated the members and manager to a meal.  And now Youngjo is in the hospital with their dog.  The doctor put his hands on Jinju, doing his routine feeling.

 

The doctor, Mr. Lee, raised his eyebrows.  "Oh?  I feel a few bumps."  He said.  "Can you tell me what your Jinju has been doing lately?"  He asked.

 

Youngjo tilted his head and thought.  "She's been leaving the dorm often, but she always comes back unharmed."  He said.  "She always smiles and cuddles with us.  She doesn't even fight bath time."  He chuckled.

 

Lee hummed and looked at Jinju.  "Well I feel a few masses in her abdominal cavity."  He said.  "May I do an ultrasound to see what might be bothering her inside?"  He asked.

 

Youngjo looked at the manager.  "Please do."  The manager gave permission.

 

Lee guided the stick across Jinju's stomach and watched the screen.  "Oh.."  He smiled.  "Well then, Miss Jinju seems to have been visiting a man on her daily walk."  He said, looking back at Youngjo.

 

Youngjo was confused.  "What do you mean?"  He asked.

 

"If you look here, you can see puppies one, two, and three."  Lee pointed on the screen.

 

Youngjo looked at the manager with an amazed smile.  "Really?"  He asked.  "Wow.."  He looked at Jinju.  "You're going to be a momma."  He scratched behind Jinju's ear.

 

The dog was visibly content with the pampering.  "Can you take a picture?  I want to show the others."  He said.

 

The doctor took a screenshot of the ultrasound, texting it to Youngjo's phone.  "Alright, I'll give you a care guide for Jinju.  It's important for her to get the things she needs for her little ones."  Lee said.

 

The manager chuckled.  "I wonder who's dog you were seeing."  He said to the happy girl.  "We'll take care of you, don't worry."  He reached to kiss Jinju's forehead.

 

Youngjo had to text the members.  He decided to text them one-by-one the picture.  He looked at Keonhee's name and chuckled.  He'll get a kick out of this.

 

Ravn-yah~ (2:37pm)

"Our Baby!!"

[Attachment]


 

Keonhee blinked.  And then he blinked again.  He had probably been blinking for a couple minutes now.  "Wh-what?"  He muttered as he looked at the screen.  The picture was that of an ultrasound.  He didn't really know what to look for, but he saw different shapes and indications that something was in there.

 

"He's pregnant..?"  Keonhee gasped.  "He went to the hospital today!  He.. I.. But.."  He bit his lip.

 

He pressed on the keyboard.

 

Keonhee (2:45pm)

Our baby?  Explain, Sir.

 

However, even after ten minutes, Youngjo hadn't replied.  Keonhee then decided to call the older member.  And even with that, Youngjo didn't answer the phone.

 

He felt his clench at the silence.  He then pressed on Seoho's number, hoping that the older brother would answer.

 

"Hello?  How are you, Keonhee?"  Seoho answered.

 

"Hyung,"  Keonhee started, "Youngjo won't answer his phone."  He said.

 

Seoho hummed. "He went to the hospital today."  He replied.

 

Keonhee sighed.  "I know he went to the hospital, he sent a picture of his ultrasound."  Keonhee explained.  "Hyung, he's pregnant.  What do I do?"  He asked.

 

Seoho raised his eyebrows.  He decided to let Youngjo clear that out.  "Go with your instincts.   I won't tell our parents until you're far enough along though."  An obvious wink in his voice.

 

Keonhee closed his eyes.  "What would you do?"  He asked.

 

"Poke at Geonhak asking why he didn't use a and then I would prepare to tell the public about my hiatus."  Seoho answered.  "And who knows, maybe it wouldn't affect me like San-dad.  But Youngjo can be sensitive, so snuggle up to him when he gets home.

 

"Don't confront him too harshly, he might get depressed."  Seoho gave real advice.

 

Keonhee nodded.  "Thanks, Hyung.."  He muttered.

 

"Just remember that you love him, no matter what, kay?"  Seoho chuckled.  "I gotta go now.  Bai~"  He hung up.

 

Keonhee nodded confidentally.  "My boyfriend's pregnant with my baby, I must be supportive."  He nodded.  "I figured that I would be the one pregnant though.."  He muttered.  "Oh well."  He shrugged.


 

***

 

It was later in the night when the three got home.  Keonhee was laying in his bed, waiting to hear Youngjo enter his room.  He didn't know how to start the conversation or if he should even say anything.  His mind went blank, but it turned back into reality when he heard the door open.

 

He sat up and looked at Youngjo.  "Hey."  He waved.

 

Youngjo waved back.  "Hey, how's it going?"  He asked, drying his hair a little more from his shower.

 

"I'm okay.."  Keonhee replied.  "How are you feeling?  Have you had any headaches?"  He asked.

 

Youngjo looked back at Keonhee for a moment.  He then remembered the picture.  "Oh.. Well not too much."  He answered.

 

Keonhee held the older member when Youngjo sat down.  "When should we tell my parents?"  He whispered.  "I don't know if they'll be ready for grandchildren, but I'll help.  I promise, I'll take care of you."  He said, kissing Youngjo's cheek.

 

Youngjo fought a chuckle.  "I think we should tell them as soon as possible."  He answered.  "They have every right to know when they're going to have cute babies."  He continued.

 

Keonhee nodded.  "Right.. Even how much they're going to be upset at me.."  He muttered.

 

"They're going to be proud of you."  Youngjo corrected.

 

"I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl.."  Keonhee said, holding Youngjo's stomach.

 

Youngjo shrugged.  "There's a fair chance for them."  He said.

 

"Them?"  Keonhee raised his eyes.  "We're having twins?"  He asked.

 

Youngjo shook his head.  "Triplets."  He corrected.

 

Keonhee widened his eyes.  "Three?  We're having three?  Oh my.."  He looked down at Youngjo's stomach.  "I hope that you'll be okay."  He reached down, kissing Youngjo's tummy.

 

Youngjo hummed and patted Keonhee's head.  "She'll be just fine." He said.

 

"She?"  Keonhee was confused.

 

"Jinju.  She's more than capable of having three babies."  Youngjo answered.

 

Keonhee blinked a couple times.  "Run that by me again?"  He requested.

 

Youngjo laughed.  "Jinju is pregnant with three puppies."  He said, holding up three fingers.  "Didn't you get the ultrasound picture?"  He asked.

 

Keonhee thought for a moment.  "I thought.. You went to the hospital today."  He said.

 

"Yeah, the dog hospital."  Youngjo smiled.

 

"You mean the vet?"  Keonhee asked.

 

"Same thing."  Youngjo shrugged.

 

Keonhee gave a blank expression.  "You little.."  He muttered.

 

Youngjo laughed as Keonhee shoved him off of the bed.  "Ay~  I never said I was pregnant~"  He teased.

 

Keonhee threw the pillow at Youngjo.  "You were teasing me this whole time, huh?"  He threw the next pillow.  "I bet you even told the others what really happened.  You even told Seoho, didn't you?"  He asked.

 

Youngjo moved the pillow.  "Eyaeah~"  He answered.

 

Keonhee pouted his lips before stomping out of the room.  Youngjo followed him to where Jinju was laying down.  She had her own little cushion on top of the couch.

 

Keonhee patted the girl's head.  "Congrats, Pearl."  He said in English, kissing her head. 

 

"So cute.."  Youngjo commented.

 

"Yes.."  Keonhee agreed.  "I'm still mad at you."  He mentioned calmly.

 

Youngjo nodded.  "I know.. I'll sleep out here tonight."  He replied.

 

Keonhee made a whimper.  "Maybe you don't have to do that.. Just.. Cuddles."  He looked at Youngjo.

 

Youngjo put his hand through Keonhee's hair.  "I wouldn't mind having kids with you one day though."  He said. 

 

Keonhee blushed and looked at the dog once more.  "Let's give her some time to sleep."  He said, standing up.

 

They went to their room and fixed the bed.  Keonhee stuffed his face into Youngjo's chest.  "Don't tease me like that again.. Please.."  He requested.

 

"I won't.  Next time, it'll be real."  Youngjo kissed Keonhee's head.




 

Well then, Keonhee was fooled.
But at least he still loves Ravn, right?  XD
I laughed so much while writing the last scene.
Thank you so much for requesting~

<3