You can Tell Me

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
ParkJimins_TineyWifey

Characters
(BTS) Jungkook x Laura Lu (OC)


Plot
Laura is a devoted care taker to her niece.  She works day in and day out for the little girl's well being.  Her brother is able to take a few days off from his military duty to spend time with his daughter.  As a result, Laura gets to spend those few days with her boyfriend Jungkook.  During these few days, he learns things he never knew about Laura.

 



 

Laura put down her laptop screen and looked across the room.  She saw her niece sleeping well on the couch.  She smiled when the the girl giggled in her sleep.  She felt her phone buzz.  She took out her phone and looked at her texts.


Yunho (10:32pm)
Laura, I'm coming come
for a three day weekend.
How is Carol doing?



Laura (10:35pm)
She's doing just fine!  I
Hope that you can spend
a great Christmas with
her.  She's been really
eager to see you.



Yunho (10:36pm)
Please don't tell her I'm
coming home, I want
it to be a surprise ;)



Laura (10:38pm)
Of course!  Don't worry!


Yunho (10:39pm)
Alright!  See you
Saturday morning.
 


Laura (10:40pm)
You too. :D




Laura sat back in her chair and watched the girl slightly move in her sleep.  Laura took her glasses off and set them on the desk.  She cracked her neck before standing up.  She walked over to the coffee table to pick up the blue blanket that was placed there this morning.  She didn't want to disturb Carol, so she just put the blanket over the girl.

"Sweet dreams."  Laura whispered.


She turned off the TV and sat down on the adjacent couch.  She yawned.  "Darnet, I didn't take my pills, did I?"  She stood up and walked to her bedroom.


She took out the safe from under her bed.  Twisting the knob in an order, the safe clicked open.  She took out a pill bottle, and opened it.  She picked one tablet out and closed the bottle back up.  She went to the bathroom to fill a glass of water.  She swallowed the pill before closing and putting away the safe.  She then walked back downstairs. 


****


"Daddy!"  Carol ran out of Laura's apartment like she would get free ice cream if she left.

Yunho picked up the little girl.  "How's my cutie pie doing?"  He asked, hugging tightly.

"I'd doing well, Dad!  Look what Aunt Laura helped me make?"


The six-year old made a painting of their family - Yunho, Jisoo, and Carol.  "Your mommy would be so proud."  Yunho said as he looked into Carol's eyes - her eyes were as bright as the sun.



Laura watched her brother and niece drive away.  She sighed and looked around.  Going back into her apartment, she took her phone out of her pocket.




Laura (10:09am)
Kookie, you still
want to meet up at
the coffee shop,
right?



Jungook (10:11am)
Yep!  Be there in 5min.


Laura (10:12am)
Be safe :*





Laura went to her bathroom to make sure her outfit looked good.  After brushing her hair and putting on some chapstick, she left the bathroom.  She picked up her purse and walked out of her apartment, locking it on her way out.  She walked down the sidewalk.



She reached the coffee shop and looked through the glass.  She didn't see Jungkook anywhere inside.  She sighed inwardly before pulling the door open.  She looked around the corner and still didn't see him.  She shrugged it off and went to sit down at the table farthest away from the door so she could see who all would walk in.  She took out her phone and tapped on the screen.


"Knew you would be back here."  She heard a whisper.

She looked to the side and behind her, seeing Jungkook there.  He must have been in the bathroom.  "Nice to see you."  She said in a small voice.

Jungkook laughed before sitting in front of her.  They lock eyes for about ten seconds before Laura looks a different direction due to her growing red cheeks from his cute smile. 

"Yah, instead of making that maknae face, say something." 


He giggled a bit before getting up to get their drinks.  When he came back he handed one of them to Laura.

"Decaf?"  She asked opening up the cup.

"No, you need caffeine in the morning!"  He said with a cheerful voice.


Laura put the cup down.  "I thought I told you, I can't have caffeine."  She said in a pout.


Jungkook put his cup down and leaned on the table, looking into her eyes.  "Ahh, but you never told me why."  He had his finger up, pointing out.


Laura folded her arms.  "I.. It's not good for my heart."


Jungkook sat back in his chair.  "Neither is juice or a milkshake, but you still drink it." 


"Well... I have a condition that doesn't allow me to exercise or drink coffee too much, you see."  She confessed, looking down at the table.


Jungkook unfolded his arms and reached across the table.  He held her thin hands, giving her an honest smile.  "Tell me." 

Her cheeks instantly heated up, seeing his eager smile.  "My heart is affected by a birth defect."  She whispered.


"Why have you kept this from me?"  He asked, still having a smile. 

She shrugged.  "I figured you wouldn't like me if I told you." 


Jungkook gave a serious look.  He stood up and walked to the other side of the table, sitting on the chair next to her.  He put his arm around her and held her tightly.  "I would never leave you over something like that."  He whispered before kissing her on the head.

"I love you too much to be that shallow.  You don't have to be afraid to tell me things."  He said softly, breaking the hug to look into her eyes.


Her eyes were filling up with tears.  "Please, stay healthy."  He gave an assuring smile while wiping her tears.


"I love you."  He said, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.



 


Hay!  I know it has taken me awhile, but I finally posted the story!
Please expect another story on Tuesday.
Thank you so much for requesting and waiting so long!
=^.^=