Take Care of Yourself / Mistletoe Kiss

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
ParkJimins_TineyWifey

Characters
(BTS) Jungkook x Laura Lu (OC)


Plot

Jungkook invited Laura over to BTS's Christmas party. 
Many things happen during the event that both make Jungkook happy and make him upset.


 


    Laura stood on her patio.  She looked at the light clouds that were slowly moving over the sky, showing there was at least a 40% chance of snow fall.  Winter only began yesterday and she already feels like going inside, turning on the fireplace, and drinking a cup of hot coco.  The only reason why this isn't happening is because she was currently on her way to the train station.  She'll be leaving Busan to go to Seoul, where her boyfriend lives.  Yes, her boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook, what are you going to do about it?

She knows that Jungkook is in a tight situation - not too many people at the company actually know they are dating.  She's going over to the company to spend another Christmas party with the boys.  Funny story is that she and him have been dating ever since 2012 - a year before BTS's debut. 

Big Hit decided that it probably wasn't going to a problem due to the fact that they lived so far away.  Sure they kept contact over email and video calling, but they predicted that not too many people would readily find out - and that was just the case.

The other boys knew about the two's relationship and respected it maturely- except for one member.  Park Jimin was jealous.  He didn't see anything in Jungkook that would attract her in any way. 


She stepped off of the train and retrieved her solitary suit case while keeping her carry-on close to her body.  She walked through the over-crowded station and left the platform.  She arrived at another crowded area.  She was standing in the bus line when a car came up to her.  It was a black Hyundai with four doors. 


The window rolled down, and she instantly recognized the driver in sunglasses.  She opened the car door and sat in the seat.  She put on her seat belt while receiving many envious glares.  She rolled the tented window back up and put on the sunglasses the driver gave her.


"Sunwoo, I didn't know you were coming to pick me up."  She said as she took out her phone.

He chuckled.  "It was kind of Namjoon's last minute idea.  He figured that you might have gotten hurt at the station again." 

Laura recalled last year - she had taken the Christmas Eve train.  Let's just say she was pushed and shoved around like UPS packages. 


"I'll have to thank him later."  She laughed a bit as she watched the road.  "Have you been well?"  She asked, creating a bit of small talk. 


He nodded while paying attention to the road.



Laura made it to the dorm.  She saw no one was inside.  She looked around, going through doorways.  She was then met with Jimin, who had a wide smile.  She stopped a bit, holding her heart.

"You scared me."  She giggled.

He simply walked up to her, putting his hand around her waist. "Jimin?"

Before she could say anything further, he kissed her.  Her eyes grew wide.  She immediately froze when she heard Jungkook's voice in the next room. 



"What are you two doing?"  Jungkook asked, mentally tearing the two apart.

"There was a mistletoe."  Jimin explained.


Laura didn't know what to do - all she did was faint.  Jimin was quick to catch her, however.  Jungkook ran to her and picked her out of Jimin's hold.  He gave the younger a cold stare before putting her down onto the couch. 

He brushed away her hair and looked at her eyelids.  They were a bit dark.  Inspecting further, he noticed that her skin was a bit pale. 

"Give us some privacy."  Jungkook said respectively, looking at the other members in the room.


Namjoon directed the other five out of the room before leaving his ownself. 


Jungkook opened Laura's collar, just in case she wasn't breathing well.  He noticed her collar bones were showing rather too well.  His breath hitched when the thought of taking the rest of her shirt off came to his mind.  However, he figured that he needed to.  ing down to her belly button, he notices her ribs as much as he notices her collar bones.

I'm no expert, but I don't think bones should be showing that well - even for a healthy person.  He buttoned her shirt back up (except for the top two buttons).  He tilted his head while thinking of what to do.  When she wakes up, I need to talk to calmly.  He nodded and went to the other couch in the room.

 

It was a few hours later when Laura woke up.  She woke up to the sound of laughing and loud music in the rooms surrounding this one.  She takes in her surroundings, noticing she's in the spare bedroom.  She slowly sat up and stretched her arms.  She winced when she felt a bit of pain in her side.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom.  After a minute, she walked to the bedroom door.  She curled her fingers around the doorknob, contemplating whether or not to open the door.  She bit the bullet and opened the door.  She saw many people in the dorm, including BTS.


It hasn't been the first time she's met other artist groups.  There was BTS, Stray Kids, and half of NCT.  She wandered a bit, seeing some fans in the dorm as well.  This place is too big.  She commented while picking up a cup, pouring some of punch in it.

"Who are you?"  A fan girl asked, looking at her up and down.

"Just a fan, you?" Laura replied after swallowing.


The girl huffed.  "Where did you come from?  The party started ten minutes ago, and I didn't see you come in the front."


Laura opened a bit, not knowing how to respond.


"Laura!"  She was saved by a make up artist that was invited.  "My dongsaeng, come this way."


Laura was brought to where Jungkook was sitting.  She bowed to the make up artist.  "That was scary, I thought a girl was gonna attack me."  She held her heart.


Jungkook nodded and put his arm around her.  "Let's talk about your lack of eating."  He whipsered.



Her blood ran cold once again.  "I-How?"

"I peeked at your torso, Babe."  Jungkook gave a smirk.


Laura swallowed her spit audibly.  "I.. I've been working a bit too much lately.  The rent went up after the last storm."  She explained.


"I want you to eat a good deal today then."  He kissed her forehead. 


Laura smiled and nodded.

"About Jimin-"

Jungkook put a hand on her shoulder.  "Don't worry about him.  He's just a boy with a crush."  He pointed out with a chuckle. 



After a minute, Jungkook reached beside the couch.  "Almost forgot about your present."  He chuckled before handing the box to Laura.


She slightly gasped.  "What is it?"  She asked before opening the gift bag.


She saw a baby doll.  "No.. Jungkook, this is a collector's item.  It costs a fortune!"  She had wide eyes, looking at Jungkook.


He nodded.  "Only the best for the best girl in the world." 


"Cheesy..."

Jungkook chuckled.  "Maybe we can have a baby of our own one day?"  He said with a cute, mischievious smile.


Her cheeks turned red. 




"Maybe.."



 


So I put two of your ideas together. >.<'
Please tell me if you enjoyed it, I'm a bit worried that it wasn't written well.
Thank you for requesting again, and remember that you can always request another time!
Bai!