Meal of Happiness

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914

Pairing
(Monsta X) Kihyun x Lee Hanna (OC)


Genres
romance, cute, sweet, slight drama/angst/ are fine too

Plot
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPWSYQZN1Rh/

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

 

    Kihyun woke up a little early today. He quietly and carefully removed his arm from the girl he was holding all night. He smiled down at her.  Her hair was spread out all over the pillow and her eyes were softly closed.  would open from time to time, and she had this little hum she would make when she was deep in sleep.  His eyes traveled to her neck, seeing her little hairs through the light.  Her nightshirt covered below her collarbones.

 

His eyes then went to her arms that were together atop her stomach.  He reached to hold her hand, looking at her fingers.  He imagined the beautiful diamond ring fitting just perfectly on her finger.  Tonight.. She'll be mine tonight.  He thought.  He kissed her finger softly and returned the hand back to her waist.

 

He moved closer to her, kissing her neck softly.  He heard her stir in her sleep.  "Kihyun.."  Hanna muttered.  "Kihyun.."  She giggled when his kisses tickled her sensitive skin.

 

She felt his lips linger on her skin, giving a light motion.  "Bad boy."  She poked his side.

 

Kihyun sat up properly and had a smile.  "Good morning, Love."  He said, waving his hand.

 

"You're off the hook, but only because you're cute."  Hanna said, reaching to poke his stomach once more.

 

However, Kihyun took that hand.  "I reflect my angel's beauty like a mirror."  He said. 

 

Hanna blushed and rolled her eyes.  Standing up, she stretches her back a little.  "Don't forget to dress a bit warm today."  Kihyun insisted.  "It's supposed to be a little bit cold out, I don't want you catching chills."  He said.

 

Hanna shrugged.  "Not that cold.  I'll be inside all day, anyway."  She said, picking out her leggings followed by her spring top.

 

He nonchalantly watched her take her night clothes off.  Of course, she was turned the other way and she always wore a nighttime bra to bed since they moved in together.  She didn't waste time dressing, as she already started on her hair.  Kihyun doesn't watch Hanna's every action for erted reasons; no, he wants to know everything about the lady.

 

Even the little things like how she has a little mole on the corner of her back near her hips; or how she has that little scar on her leg from her first time shaving her legs; or even those cute knee dimples. 

 

They exit to the kitchen for breakfast.  Of course, Kihyun takes major pride in his cooking abilities.  After all, he is the head chef in the town's top restaurant.  "So you'll always want to make sure all of the egg has been cooked before you add the meat to it."  He said, looking at the girl next to him.

 

Hanna hummed.  "And then you slowly turn it."  She picked up the spatula.  "So it folds over itself."  She tried rolling it.

 

Kihyun smiled when she rolled it to the end.  "You're so good."  He said.  "I'm proud of you."  He kissed her cheek.

 

She blushed.  "So what are we doing for dinner, Mr. Chef?"  She asked, helping bring the food to the table.

 

"I was thinking about making dinner for you to have at the restaurant."  Kihyun said.  "I want to make you something really gourmet."  He smiled.

 

Hanna giggled and watched him sit in front of her.  "Spoiling me rotten, are you?"  She asked.  "Okay, I'll come by after work then."  She agreed.

 

Kihyun watched her eat with a dumb smile on his features.  As she was focused on the food, he took his phone out, capturing the moment.  He quickly put his phone down before she looked up.  "Hm?  Don't forget to eat."  She pointed.

 

Kihyun nodded.  "Of course."  He chuckled, picking up his chopsticks.  "Eat up."  He motioned.


 

***

 

Kihyun kept tabs on everything.  He knew exactly when the food was ready for the next stage; he knew when Hanna was taking her breaks; he knew that he saw a man outside smiling at her.  He narrowed his eyes on the man who had a flirtatious smile.  Hanna is a very pretty girl, in his eyes anyway.  She always says things like there are prettier girls out there, or you're just humoring me.

 

And even just a little smile from a different male gets Kihyun jealous.  Especially when she returns the smile.  His expression was a mad one, just until they locked eyes through the window.  Then he straightened his posture and formed a smile.

 

She opened the door and bowed politely.  "Nice to see you here, Mr. Yoo."  She greeted.

 

"You too, Miss Lee."  He bowed in return.  "Who was the gentleman you were talking to outside?"  He asked.

 

She put some hair behind her ear.  "Oh him?  Don't be concerned."  She waved her hand.  "That's my brother.  He just flew in from America and wanted to chat for a minute.

 

"Of course I told him that I was supposed to meet you for a date."  Hanna continued.  "So I'll talk to him more tomorrow."  She took her phone out.

 

He watched her scroll through some pictures.  "Look, he and his wife had a baby."  She showed.

 

He looked at the male, the same one that was outside.  He then looked at the little baby in the photo.  "Precious.. What do you think about having kids?" He asked.

 

She raised her eyebrows.  "I mean.. I'm still young, but I suppose the best time to have them is when my body still wants to work, right?"  She chuckled.

 

He smiled and nodded.  "True.. So your table awaits."  He led the way.

 

She sat down on one side and he on the other.  The food was already prepared for them.  Kihyun took his hat off.  "Oh look at all of this tasty food."  She said with a big smile.  "I was thinking about it all day, honestly.

 

"I love having meals with you, whether it's fancy like this or homey like we usually have."  She kept on talking.  "It just tastes so delicious and-"

 

Her speech was cut off by her biting something metallic.  She reached for her lips, trying not to be too gross while getting out whatever was in .  She widened her eyes when she saw a diamond ring.  "Wha-?"  She looked at Kihyun.

 

Kihyun chuckled.  "You were supposed to see it when you cut the shell.. But I guess you were focused on talking."  He said.  "I want to ask you, will you marry me, Miss Lee?"  He asked.

 

She looked at him before the ring before the food before him once more.  "I.. You just tried to kill me."  She pointed.

 

Kihyun laughed and held his mouth.  "I'm sorry!"  He apologized.

 

"Of course I would love to marry you, you don't have to threaten me."  She teased, sliding the ring down her finger.  "Oh it's so gorgeous too!"  She commented.

 

Kihyun blushed.  "Not as gorgeous as you."  He mentioned.

 

"Hush."  She put her hand up.

 

Kihyun laughed as she looked at it from different angles.  He had to get a picture of her smile.  She looked up after a second, seeing the phone.  "What are you doing?" She asked.

 

"Taking a picture, I love capturing the moment."  Kihyun answered.  "I don't go a day without taking a picture of your smile."  He said, putting his phone away.

 

Blushing, she proceeded to eat.  "I want to take more pictures of you.."  She muttered.

 

"Hm?"

 

"I love you."  Hanna said, giving a finger heart.

 

Kihyun smiled and nodded.  "I love you too."  He said.


 

~~~

 

Hand-in-hand, the couple walked home together.  Of course, Hanna was feeling a little chill with the evening breeze.  "I told you it was going to be a little cold."  He muttered, closing the door.  "I'll warm you up though."  He smiled.

 

Hanna smirked and put her purse on the dresser.  "Maybe I did it like that on purpose then."  She said.  "I like you warming me up."  She said, taking her earrings out.

 

Kihyun huffed.  "As you should, I only offer my cuddles to you."  He said proudly.

 

Hanna hummed and pushed the male onto the bed.  "Let's sleep then."  She said, sitting on his lap; her knees were on either side of his hips.

 

Kihyun tilted his head while keeping eye contact with her.  She slowly undid his tie, rolling it around her fingers neatly.  She then took his blazer off followed by ing his shirt.  She got to the fourth button, enough for his chest to show.  That's when he took her hand.  "I suggest you pause there unless you want to do more than cuddling, Miss Lee."  He said in an attractive voice.

 

"I wouldn't mind."  She said.  "But I know that I'd be much happier if we waited until that special day."  She winked.

 

Kihyun hummed, picking her up by her sides and sitting her on the bed instead.  "So you should change into your night clothes."  He suggested.  "I'll change in the bathroom."  He said, kissing her lips.

 

She watched him disappear into the bathroom.  Letting out a happy sigh, Hanna looked at her ring.  "This guy.."  She eased her eyelids.


 

They changed and laid down together.  It was their nightly ritual to kiss twice, press against each other, and for Kihyun to start singing a love song he wrote.  He wrote it for the day he confessed his love to Hanna.  And every night since they moved in together, he has sung it for her.  It really did help them dream happily.

 

 

And here we are!
I know that not all of the elements were put in this story, but I hope that it was cute and romantic~
I had fun writing it, andI hope you enjoyed it too.
Thank you so much for requesting!

<3