New Life - You and Me

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
JungJuu


Pairing
(Suju) Lee Donghae x Miya (
OC)

Genres
Romance, , Action

Plot

A continuation/alternate ending of this Ended by you where donghae ran away with yuki instead. Add a scene where donghae got hurt while running away but with a happy ending?

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

   

 

"How did it go?"  Miya asked.

 

Donghae looked at her as he put his shirt back on.  "We got new evidence.. The killer left traceable DNA on the bullet casing.."  He answered.

 

Miya's smile went down.  "Oh... Really?"  She asked.

 

"Really.."  He picked up his pants.  "We have ten minutes before the police will be on our way over here."  Donghae informed.

 

Miya looked down at the blanket.  Her shoulders started shaking.  "I.."  She stuttered.  "I'm sorry.."

 

Donghae looked down at her, picking out a pair of jeans and a shirt for her as well as picking up her bra and getting out a pair of underwear.  "Until how long were you going to keep this from me?"  He asked, watching her get dressed.

 

Miya had tears going down her cheeks as she got dressed.  "I-I didn't.. I don't know.. I just.."  She pulled the shirt over her head.

 

"Why did you do all of this though?"  Donghae asked.

 

"I don't know.."  She admitted, sitting on the edge of the bed.  "I just.. It made me feel powerful.  It made all of my pain and frustration go away."  She wiped her eyes.

 

Donghae sighed and eyed the time.  "I love you so much."  She said.  "And.. I don't have any excuse to make what I did right.."  Miya continued, hiding her face in her palms.

 

"I love you too.."  Donghae muttered.  "Like really, I do.  And.. I don't want to let you go.. I don't want you to get locked up."  He pulled his hair.

 

She looked up at him.  "Just.. Shoot me."  She said.  "I don't want anyone to kill me or put me in jail.  I want you to end me."  Miya insisted.

 

Donghae shook his head, starting to cry.  "N-no, I c-can't do that."  He said.  "I can't."  He continued.

 

Miya stood up and went under the bed.  She pulled out her secret bag and took out a gun.  Touching it with her bare hands, she loads it with one bullet.  "Please.."  She sobbed.  "I won't let them take me from you."  She begged.

 

Donghae watched her put the gun to her temple, holding the trigger.  She then took his hand, putting it on her hand.  "Please.."  She weeped.

 

"No.. There's another way." Donghae moved the gun away. "Let's run away." He said, putting the gun down.

 

"Run away..?" She asked. "You want to run away from the law?"

 

Donghae smiled and nodded. He put his coat on and then opened the door. "Let's go, run." He held her hand.

 

They started running together. As they were running away from the building, sirens could be heard followed by some gunshots. Donghae felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. "," He stopped and looked at his shoulder.

 

"C'mon, we have to go." Miya whimpered. "I'll help you when we can hide." She assured, getting them to run again.

 

It wasn't long before the police cars went past them, unaware that they were there. Miya then looked at his shoulder. A trail of blood went down. She looked around and spotted a little shop. "You stay here." She instructed, keeping him in the dark shadow.

 

She went into the store and picked up a first aid kit. She emptied her wallet and paid for it. Bowing to the clerk, she walked up to the machine that withdraws money from your bank account. She took her card and swiped it. She put a good amount of cash in her purse and then walked out of the store. Donghae was still there in the dark.

 

"Once I bandage you, we need to head further, okay?" She started. "I just used my bank card, so they'll be tracking us to this location." Miya continued, cleaning out his wound.

 

Donghae hissed. However, the bleeding finally stopped and the bandage was in place. They started walking again, not running. They kept walking in the dark rather than the light. Just in case anyone was watching them. They wanted to watch other people.

 

"So what are we going to do now?" Miya asked, looking at him.

 

"I suppose we should try to assume new identities.." Donghae muttered.

 

Miya laughed and nodded. "Alright.." She said. "Let's keep heading north." She pointed. "I emptied a good amount from my account, so we should be good on money for awhile.

 

"Once we get to Incheon, there's a ferry station." She pulled out a pamphlet. "I was going to suggest that we have our honeymoon on an island, Daecheongdo." She handed the paper to him.

 

He looked at the view and smiled. "It's beautiful.." He muttered.

 

Miya smiled and leaned closer to him. "Let's go there, hm? Introduce ourselves as a married couple who wants to work." She insisted.

 

Donghae nodded. "That's what we'll do." He agreed. "I can get a job fishing, and you can work at the convenience store, or even the gardening society." He saw the openings.

 

Miya giggled. "It's a dream come true~" She put her hands together.



 

~~~


 

They arrive at the island.  There were strangers all around.  Along the way, Donghae left his badge and his gun in the waters.  It would be quite a while before they could find those things.  He also let his credit cards and phone go.  Miya did the same.  "It's a brand new start."  She whispered as they looked around.

 

Donghae held her hand and walked off of the shore.  They walked up to a two story building.  The clerk looked at them and gave a smile.  "Can I help you?"  She asked.

 

"My wife and I recently got married and decided to have our family out here,"  Donghae started, "she worked at convenience stores and malls back on the mainland.  She was wondering if there are any openings for her here."  He continued giving the lady a smile.

 

The other lady jumped for joy.  "Yes, of course!"  She clapped.  "Do you guys have a residence and a bank number?"  She asked, getting out the form.

 

"We kind of wanted to start fresh."  Miya said.  "Now being married, we want to earn things together.  Such as a living, cars, phones, bank..  I'm a fairytale girl."  She blushed.

 

"Aw.."  The clerk smiled.  "That's perfectly fine.  I'll give a ring to the landlord while you fill this out."  She handed the form to Miya.

 

Miya used a fake name: Yuki.  Donghae changed his name for the fishing application too, calling himself Bomin.  Donghae let his hair grow out while Miya cut hers off.  Their appearances were different; their names were different; and no one knew who they were, where they came from, or why they're there.

 

And it worked out.  They got a little place on the roof of the store together.  "Would you like to start our family?"  Donghae asked.

 

Miya blushed and brought him down on their bed.  "Let's raise them well."  She said, putting their lips together.

 

Donghae held her body, kissing her lips.  It was sweet at first, but they both knew what they wanted.  He lifted her shirt to cup her s as he moved his hips against hers in a slow motion.  Miya moaned, following his slow beat.  He thumbed her s before holding her waist.  He gave the sharp points of her hips a little thumb-rub too, rocking his hips deeper against her.

 

Miya ripped open Donghae's shirt, tossing it to the side and feeling across the man's broad shoulders down to his pecks.  He pulled down her skirt and , putting them to the side before rubbing her sensitive area.  "Donghae.."  She moaned.

 

His lips moved to her neck, it lightly as he put a finger in her.  Meanwhile, she was trying to take his pants off.  After a minute, Donghae pulled back to pull down his clothes.  His hard member stuck out, a little leaky as it was definitely ready to penetrate the girl's body.

 

He leaned down once more, giving her kisses all over as he went into her bare.  Miya loved the sensation.  She met him at every beat, his name and giving him compliments.  Of course, Donghae was no different.  He moved his hips and dug deeper inside of her, reaching the end and giving her shivers all over. 

 

It wasn't long before they reached their .  "I love you.."  He said it first, pulling the girl up to his chest in their cuddle.

 

She moved even closer.  "I love you too." Miya whispered, kissing his chest.

 

He chuckled and played with her hair.  "Here's to our new future." He said.

 

"To the new us."  She finished.

 

 

And thus, they made a new life together on an island.
Let's hope they won't be found kekek
I'm so sorry that it took awhile to write, it's like my boss wanted me to have those perfect schedules that I couldn't do anything before my shift or anything after. (10am-6pm) lol
Nonetheless, I hope that you enjoyed the story!!
Thank you so much for requesting again~

<3