Bloomin' Love

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kyotastic-Baby

Pairing
(SHINee) Taemin x Mia (OC)


Genres
Cute, Fluff

Plot

Author's Choice

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

     Taemin gave Mia a playful smile. It was a smile that she couldn't ignore. She put her ice cream down and looked at him with a tilted head. "What?" She asked, looking into his sparkling eyes.

 

The lights from above made his brown hair shimmer and his little, circle glasses shine. "I have a surprise for you." He answered, getting a curious look from her. "Can you meet me at my flower shop at noon tomorrow?" He asked.

 

Mia gave him a questioning look now. "You know that I work tomorrow." She mentioned. He gave her those eyes that said that he wants her to be there anyway. She let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine, but you better buy a lot of ice cream today." She tasked. "I need money too." She pointed before lifting her ice cream cone.

 

He smiled and nodded. "Of course, I was planning on it." He chuckled. "It won't take too long, so you can just go back to work after, if you'd like." He offered.

 

She hummed. "I might." She said. "Depends on the surprise." She continued with a little smirk.

 

Taemin clapped his hands lightly before picking his spoon up, eating from his bowl of ice cream. "You'll be happy, I guarantee it." He snapped his fingers.

 

"I better be." She said.


 

***

 

Taemin works at a flower shop. He loves every flower from daisies and lilies to carnations and hyacinths. But what he really loves is Mia's favorites: lavenders and tulips. She also likes little flowers as accents to both types.  There were times when Mia thought deeply about the meaning behind a flower, and then there were times she just looked at the colors.

 

Mia loved every color of flower.  So Taemin made it like that.  He set up a few vases on either side of the door followed by some flowers hanging on the doorframe.  It was going to be perfect by the time she arrived.


 

And when noon arrived, Mia made it to the shop.  She had a small cooler on her shoulder, housing some ice cream for the man.  She saw that the shop's sign said it was closed.  "Wha?  No way."  She shook her head, attempting to open the door.  To her surprise, the door was actually unlocked.

 

She stepped inside, seeing the beautiful displays around her.  She saw her tulips lining what seemed to be a path.  Then she saw lavenders pinned to the wall with little white flowers accompanying them.  She walked the path, seeing grand displays and beautiful bouquets.  She blushed as one arrangement formed a heart.

 

He saw a card on one of the flowers.  "Your soft petals protect my heart; from danger that won't tear us apart."  She read aloud.  She then walked further to see another note.  "When you smile at me, I feel like I can fly.  Will you fly with me?"  She giggled and shook her head.

 

"So this was your surprise.."  She muttered, holding her chest as she felt warm. 

 

Taemin was good at what he did.  Every flower that was made just for her held a special meaning.  "We saw these when we were young, a field of sunflowers with a beautiful lady."  She read out before looking at the dark center of the sunflower.  She took in the smell of all of the flowers, they were fresh.

 

Taemin grew his own flowers, he sells them, and he arranges the bouquets all by himself.  Mia can't and won't ever get over the fact that Taemin chose his profession just because Mia said that she wanted a bouquet of flowers delivered to her every weekend by the love of her life like in a book she read.  Of course, she was only six years old and imagined herself with a prince.

 

"Miss Mia." 

 

Mia turned around to see Taemin with a bouquet of flowers.  She smiled and put the ice cream down.  "Young man.."  She walked up to him.  "What's all this about?"  She asked.

 

Taemin smiled and looked around.  "Well?  Do you like it?"  He asked.

 

She giggled and accepted the bouquet of freshly picked roses.  "This place is so beautiful.. But everything you make is beautiful."  She mentioned.

 

Taemin chuckled.  "But why did you invite me to see this?"  She asked.  "You could have just said, 'hey, drop by the shop sometime.'"  She gave an example.

 

Taemin looked down at her with sparkling eyes.  She watched as he backed up and went on one knee.  She was surprised at his action, almost dropping the flowers.  He reached into his pocket, taking out a little box.  When he opened it, the lights above him shined onto the ring, casting many different lights.

 

"Miss Mia, will you be mine forever?"  He proposed, having the sweetest smile on his features.

 

Mia held as she saw the ring.  It was a daisy made up of tiny, diamond petals followed by a topaz center.  The band was green.  "Taemin.."  She muttered.  "Taemin, get up."  She snapped at him.

 

"Eh?"  He tilted his head as he stood up.

 

"You're an idiot, you know that?"  She slapped his shoulder before taking the ring.  "How could you propose to me when we're already married?"  She asked, showing the tulip ring she had on her ring finger.

 

Taemin giggled and shrugged.  "I just wanted to give you a surprise~"  He cooed.

 

Mia laughed and took the tulip off before putting the daisy on.  "It is really cute."  She commented.  "C'mon, let's eat some ice cream, Darling."  She kissed his lips. 

 

Taemin followed her to the counter.  "So what's up?"  He asked.

 

Mia gave him a spoon.  "Well the kids are at school, I delivered you some ice cream, and you proposed to me."  She said.  "What's up with you?"  She asked.

 

"I'm in love."  He simply said.


 

Mia smiled and pushed a spoon of ice cream in his mouth.  "Adorable.."  She said under her breath.

 

 

 

Heart fluttering romance can happen after marriage too.
Taemin sure went all the way with the arrangements though!
Thank you so much for requesting~~
<3