Ann1914 : Us

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914


Pairing
Kim Kyujong (SS501) x Hanna (OC)


Genres
Romance and Cute   
( Angst somehow just found his way to slip up in the mix also.)


Plot
Kim Kyujong's My Precious One MV and/or Get Ya Luv lyrics


Author

Knarrative

trigger warning: sligt-medium suggestions/mentions of abuse.
 


 

Kyujong clutched both of his angry hands tightly onto the steering wheel; the tips of his knuckles had turned white from the force of holding on so tightly.

Every sound coming from the couple in the back of the car pierced his ears to ignite his current anger even more by the minute. They were arguing non-stop and Kyujong could see everything from his rear-view mirror, the way the man gripped her wrist abusively and stiffened his jaw whilst looking at her mercilessly and all while, the woman was stiff and there was an evitable fear in her eyes but she still kept trying to uphold her ground by continuing the  verbal argument.

Kyujong had to look away from the backseat and tolerate their arguing since he was in no position to stop them. 

The last time he had tried to intervine the man told him to "shut up" and even threaten to go as far as to imprisonate him if he intervined in their conversation again. The man and woman in the back were actually the new upcoming prince and princess of the province, although, it may not seem like it from Kyujong's perspective.

And, in all of Kyujong's life, being an assistant to the province's hierarchy, he never felt such an objection like this to the new upcoming heir of the throne.

Their chemistry was awful, although everyone thought they were a beautiful couple in-love because they exhibit a different side to the public as if they actually got along; Kyujong knew what no else in the province knew. He knew that behind the scenes, they despised each other.

The man with the royal family history was only taking the throne for the fortune and fame, which is what he wanted, whilst on the other hand, the woman also with royal family history, was forced into something she didn't want but, unfortunately, was born into.

She just wanted a normal life, like any other normal woman who didn't have royalty.

The thing is that Kyujong knew all about this woman in actuality, her name was Hanna.

Kyujong knew her a long time before it was finally her time to take up the throne today.

He was sent by command to watch over her and take care of her needs, so she'd be ready to take up this position. But, Kyujong also knew that this wasn't her, and that fame and wealth isn't something she wanted, she just wanted to be a regular woman with a career in the architecture field since she had a passion for the architect of the beautiful buildings surronding her.

Kyujong and Hanna were close. Kyujong only wants the best for Hanna, he knew she needed a man who would hold her securely, not dare to hurt her, and to wipe her tears when she's crying of sadness, a man to make her happy,- a man who would take care of her like himself..

 She was actually a gentle woman and knowing that she was in the hands of this abusive upcoming prince, pissed him off to no end because Kyujong loved her and of course, hated seeing her abused; When she could be treated better.  

Kyujong fell in love with Hanna as he took care of her; she was 19 and Kyujong was 23 when they first met eachother. And now that she has just turned 25, like all princesses, she has to take up the throne at this age. Though, the throne was not for her. . . .

"You're hurting me!" Hanna yelped from the back, and Kyujong immediately pulled the car over to the side at her yelp and stopped the car.  He then turned around to see prince Beomseok looking back at him angrily holding both of her wrist above her head with one hand and his other hand squeezing her thigh with his nails in the flesh of it. Hanna had watery eyes; filled with tears as she had no room to move from his hold; she starred at Kyujong in sorrow. 

"Kyujong! Did I tell you to stop the damn car?" Beomseok boomed, and Kyujong turned around to face the steering wheel, again, infuriated at the sight he had just seen. 

"No Sir," Kyujong breathed out irritatedly not looking at Beomseok . Then suddenly, Beomseok moved his upper body so that his mouth was right next to Kyujong's ear.

"Do you have a problem Kyujong?" He said with a smirk. 

This Bastard.

"No Sir." Kyujong said with gritted teeth. "I was just wondering if there was a problem back there actually, since Hanna had screamed." Kyujong added.

"I can make her scream in many different ways and tones, If you know what I mean" He whispered with a chuckle following his somewhat cliché remark and sat back down in his seat, leaving Kyujong seething.

That filthy Bastard. Kyujong thought to himself and turned the car on to continue driving to the destination. The couple had now become quiet after aruging for what had seem like hours. They didn't say a word to eachother the rest of the ride nor did anyone lay a finger on another, untill Kyujong had finally made it to the destination.

"We're here" Kyujong announced

"Alright, wait here Hanna, I gotta go take care of something first, then i'll be back to get you inside." Beomseok said, Hanna didn't reply nor look to him and Beomseok shrugged and left the car, closing his door without saying a thank you to his driver. 

Kyujong had a plan that he had thought of during the car ride, and checked to see if Beomseok went inside the building, once he did Kyujong started the engine and drove off again.

"What the hell are you doing Kyujong?!" Hanna shouted from the back; in a state of confusion and panic.

"I'm not letting you wed him, Hanna, I can't.." Kyujong then looked into the rearview mirror as he drove for a second, pausing midway in his sentence to look directly into her eyes through the mirror, he almost broke down looking at her, so he put his eyes back on the road. .  . she didn't deserve any of this. "I can't let anything bad happen to you anymore." He sighed.

"I understand Kyujong, but you're risking your life going againist code of conduct! I can't let anything bad happen to you either, I care for you like you do for me."

"Let me risk my life Hanna, because i'm not going back there." 

Hanna knew there was no changing a stubborn mind like Kyujong's once he's made his decision, so she sighed. .

"Where are we even going to go?"

"Leave that up to me. Just sit quietly through the ride for now, you'll be safe with me."

Hanna gave in and obeyed him and even fell asleep a few times along the way. The drive was a total of 2-3 hours long; they had to stop for gas a couple times along the way also. But when they finally made it, it was night time. Kyujong helped Hanna out of the car and they walked to the door of the small house. Kyujong looked through his key chain to find the key to the house, and as he was looking for the key, Hanna opened to question,

"What is this place?" She asked.

"This is my old house, I actually built it with a couple of my old friends from university. Before I had moved closer to the province, this is the house I lived in, before I even got this job as an assistant to the hierarchy."

"Which you now have no more" Hanna chuckled, Kyujong chuckled also and found the key to his house and opened the door. Hanna's mouth dropped alittle in amazment, it was a comfy home with off white carpeting covering most of the flooring in the living spaces, it was vintagely decorated with a small tv and a two set couch greeted them when they stepped inside the entrance way. It was a bit cold as it hasn't been visited in sometime, but the warmness from the outside helped stablize the temperature inside a bit so it wasn't freezing. Kyujong felt the temperature also and immediately went to turn the thermostat to heat at a comfortable temperature. 

"Wow, Kyujong, you didn't tell me your construction skills were this great." Hanna smiled at him, 

Kyujong laughed, "Thank you for the compliment love, as I said, I didn't do this all alone, my friends had different skills in different areas, but we all seem to balance each other out in terms of work to make a decent home like this. We made this home for me for my birthday, since it was my idea to begin with." 

"Where are all of your friends now?" Hanna asked

"As life went on, we separated and went our different ways, I haven't talked to them in years now, but, I hope they're doing well." Kyujong smiled softly in reminiscence of his friends. Hanna then yawned unintentionally.

"Sleepy?" Kyujong asked. "I'm sleepy also, the ride was long." He added

"Yup, let's go to bed, like old times" Hanna said with a smile, and grabbed his hand impulsively. 

"You're grabbing my hand first, yet you don't know where anything is" He said and Hanna playfully rolled her eyes at Kyujong's remark "Just tell me where it is, i'll lead us still" Hanna replied

 Kyujong chuckled and told her the way to the bedroom, they made it there and went inside; Hanna playfully jumped onto the fullsized bed. 

"I have no clothes to change into." Hanna said. Kyujong cheeks heated a bit at that, he had no old clothes laying around; they would have to go shopping in the morning; so he had to offer his shirt.

"I can take off my shirt and you can wear it. It should be long enough to cover you, I'll sleep in my jeans" 

"Alright, but are you really going to sleep in your jeans? That's so uncomfortable. Just sleep in your boxers" Hanna stated. The blush then became more evitable on Kyujong's cheeks and Hanna laughed.

"You're still shy around me, after all this time Jong?" She teased with his nickname and stood up to stand right in front of him. "I guess time didn't change anything then, Because, I'm also still not shy around you." She said and in front of him took off her formal blouse to reveal her tanktop, and took off her skirt to reveal her under-shorts. Kyujong cheeks were on fire and Hanna giggled at the reaction of the tint becoming much more prominent along his cheeks

"Oh, and, I guess I won't be needing your shirt afterall, I forgot I had a tanktop underneath" Hanna said matter-of-factorly and jumped back onto the bed to go under the covers. 

"C'mon now give me a show, still, take off your shirt." Hanna smirked and Kyujong playfull rolled his eyes whilst taking off his shirt to reveal his upper body and took off his jeans. Hanna flirt-whistled at the sight.

"Oh, quit it, Hanna" He said as he got under the covers next to her, Hanna scooted in closer to Kyujong and took one of his arms to warp around her. They couldn't possibly move in any closer to each other.

"I'm scared for you, Jong, you know you've comitted a crime taking me away from the prince againist his will, right?" Hanna asked rhetorically looking into his eyes seriously. "I don't want them to find you and imprison you or worse. . ." Hanna was trying to hold back her tears but sucessfully regained her strength to continue her heart-breaking sentence ". . execute you, you know how harsh the consequences can be." 

"Hanna, if this is what fate wants, if fate doesn't want them to find me, if fate wants me to protect you. . . then they won't find me love,- they won't find us." Kyujong whispered to her to give her some reassurance.

"I can't thank you enough for getting me out of that situation, I would've been in such a terrible state if I had stayed with that man." Hanna scrunched up her nose at the thought of him and then rolled the covers down to show Kyujong something. "Look at what he did to me, Jong" Hanna showed her thigh and the crescent shaped imprint from his nails and the bruises on her arm. "All in one day." She added. This made Kyujong angry again.

"I should've saved you from him sooner, I knew, the first time I met him, he was bad for you. I should've not been a coward and spoken up. I'll never forgive myself for letting him touch you like this." Kyujong said in regret, but then Hanna cupped his cheeks.

"You still saved me Kyujong, you're still my hero, don't beat yourself up over not doing anything sooner, all that matters is that now, you saved me. I'll remember this and i'll always thank you, I'll always love you for everything you've done for me. " Hanna said sincerely, and kissed Kyujong's cheek, Kyujong smiled and kissed the back of her right hand. 

"I'll always love you too, Hanna. So much." He said and Hanna returned his smile at that. 

"We'll get through this, together" Hanna said in consolidation. 

"Together" Kyujong contently agreed. 

Then, they both drifted off to sleep together; holding each other close and not wanting to let go of one another. 

 

 

 


 

Hi, thank you for requesting! I'm Knarrative. 

I think Dee was supposed to take your request, but, unfortunately

she didn't have the time to take it in. So I took it for her in place. 

 I know there was some angsty moments involved, but, I still hope you enjoyed it!