Everything is Fine, Princess

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Aghasae

Pairing
(Got7) Mark Tuan x Park Ara (OC)
Shinohara Rina (OC)

Genres
Romance and Angst

Plot
Mark and Ara are a well known couple in school. They are known for being scary.
But as a girl called Rina transfer to their school Mark starts to show interest to the new girl which makes Ara jealous.

 


 

    It was just a regular day in Gangbuk High School.  Students were flooding the halls while teachers were preparing for their lessons for the day.  In classroom four, we come to a couple that practically owns the whole grade.  They aren't rich, popular, nor part of any specific club or sport to be known.  However, the two as a team were extravagant and rather scary to be around.

Not only did they manage to sneak flirting in behind the teachers' backs, but they also don't mind other students seeing them flirt.  Another thing is that they're not afraid to plot against certain students who wrong them.  They're truly a team at everything, and won't stop at anything to make sure other things follow the flow.


This couple would be Mark Tuan and Park Ara.  They are in their third year of high school, being the same age and in the same classes.

"Hey, Mark, I heard there's supposed to be a transfer student."  Jinyoung, a friend of the couple, said as he entered the classroom.

Mark folded his arms and looked to the class president that was sitting behind him. 

"Yup, she's supposed to be in our classroom too.  Remember that Jackson left last month?"  Jaebum asked as he confirmed a new arrival.

Mark nodded and looked back at Jinyoung.  "What's her name?"  He asked while taking out a text book.

Jinyoung shrugged and looked at Jaebum who also didn't know.  "The teachers were only saying how it was going to be a female student that was coming to our classroom."  Jaebum said while taking out an extra pencil.


Mark pursed his lips as he watched Ara come into the classroom and sit next to him.  He leaned in for a kiss, which she happily gave him one.  They sit properly before a teacher came in.


The teacher put his glasses up and set his books and papers down onto his desk.  He cleared his throat as he looked at all of the students.

"Class, we have a transfer student.  She comes from Takayama, Japan, and will be staying with us for a little while."  The teacher said as he stretched his arm as a signal for the student to walk in.


The long, black haired girl comes in with the school's uniform.  Her facial features were as bright as her milky-white skin.  She bowed and flipped her hair a bit before greeting the class.  "Hello, I'm Shinohara Rina.  Please just call me Rina."  She once again bowed before taking the seat that was vacant.


The vacant seat used to be Jackson's chair.  Obviously, Jackson was one of Mark's favorite classmates.  However, since he was gone, this new girl took the chair.  Right away, he could sense a negative vibe coming from the familiar girl next to him.  He took a look at Ara and teasingly winked at her.

Usually this action would settle Ara's nerves, however, this seemed to be useless.  He coughed a bit before facing the chalkboard and watching the teacher write the lesson he prepared.


After the day was over, Mark noticed that Jaebum was talking to Rina a lot.  He would say that the two would be the next big couple, but it is Jaebum's duty to make sure that he knows everyone in his classroom.


***


It was the next week.  Mark got into class early today because he couldn't get to sleep last night.  Instead of bothering Ara all night, he just decided to go in early.  He saw the door open, and Rina walks in.  She was surprised to see Mark there, but didn't question him.


"Do you normally come this early?"  Mark asked as he wouldn't mind having a conversation while he waits for Jaebum to show up.

The girl smiled and nodded.  "I wake up early to practice martial arts.  So instead of just sitting in my room for an hour, I sit here studying until class starts."  She explained as she sat down next to him.


Mark nodded.  "You do martial arts?"

"Yes, my brother was very fond of it.  When he left to study in America, I decided to take some classes.  It made me feel like he was still there."  She said as she took out her text book for first period.


Mark sat there amazed.  "He must be special to you."


She smiled while looking down.  "He's very special to me." 


Mark put his hand on her shoulder as he could tell that her smile was rather sad than happy.  However, just as he did this, the door opened with two girls coming in.  Mark looked back at the door to see Ara and one of her friends.


The two make eye contact for about a minute before Ara makes her way over to her desk.  She put her things in her desk and grabs Mark by the ear.  Without a word, the short girl drags the tall male out of the classroom.

Rina sat there dumbfounded as Mark was making pained noises while being taken out.  She looks back down at her text book as she opens it.  Brushing that moment off, she starts studying.



"What was that about?"  Ara asked as they got to a quiet hallway.

"What was what about?"  Mark put his hands in his pocket.

She clicked her tongue.  "You had your hand on her." 


Mark scratched the back of his head.  "I thought she was going to start crying.  I didn't know what else to do."  He explained as she didn't look at him once.

"Likely story.  Don't you ever be around her alone again.  I don't care how it looks, just leave if it's only you two in the classroom."  She said with folded arms.


Mark nodded.  "As you wish, my princess."  He said with a cute tone before kissing her hand. 

She finally looked at him with a proud smile.  "Good boy.  Now let's get back before the teacher gets mad."


The two walk back to the classroom and sit in their respected seats.  Easy enough, just don't provoke the lady.  Mark told himself as he opened his book.


***

Ara was in the girl's changing room.  It was a few weeks later, and Ara knows that Mark has been super careful.  She finds Mark to be obedient and loyal to listen to her command.  Not that she's the one who makes the rules, but she rather not have the drama that comes with jealousy.

As she was pulling her shirt down, the door opened.  Ara looked at the door to see Rina coming in with a gi on.  She gets to go do martial arts while I get to do basketball with the boys?

"Why weren't you in the gym?"  Ara asked politely as she pulled up her skirt.

"Oh, I had an appointment.  Mark said that he would get Jaebum to cover for me."  She said with a weak smile.


"Mark?  That doesn't seem like something he would do."  Ara said as she was brushing her hair.

Rina shrugged and undid her belt.  "I had to ask him a bazillion times, but he finally talked to Jaebum for me."  She said with a slight laugh.

"He never mentioned this to me.."

"I did ask him this morning, maybe he just didn't have the chance to tell you."  Rina suggested as she parted her gi.  "How long have you two been dating?" 


Ara raised her eyebrows at the sudden question.  "Oh, I thought you didn't know.  You seem to like flirting with a boy who's already taken."  She replied as she turned toward Rina.


Rina put her shirt down with a confused glare.  "Flirt?  Why would I flirt with him?"  She asked.

"I don't know, but you seeing him in the early hours screams scandal to me."  Ara said as she watched the other girl pull up her skirt.


Ara got closer to the Japanese girl and looked down at her.  "But I'm not letting you have him without a fight."  She said while gritting her teeth.

Before Rina could respond, Ara left the changing room with her backpack.


***

Jaebum ran into the classroom at the last period.  He ran up to Ara and Mark while panting.  "What did you two do?"  He asked while putting his hands on his hips.

"Hm?"  Mark was confused as he looked over at Ara.

"Do what?"

"Rina told me she wants to change classrooms because a 'couple of students' are bullying her."  Jaebum explained with giving them a raised eyebrow.


The whole classroom went silent as they heard what Jaebum said. 

"I'm getting tired of Mark cheating on me, so I told her to not be near him."  Ara said with folded arms.

Mark instantly looks at her.  "I haven't been-"


Jaebum stomped his foot.  "Rina has a boyfriend, Ara.  She's happy with him and doesn't want any trouble."  He said with furrowed eye brows.

"Why are you so irritated?"  Jackson said as he sipped on some juice.

Jaebum puts his hand on his forehead.  "Being the class president, my reputation gets damaged if I don't control what happens in the classroom. That and.."

Mark became confused as Jaebum stopped talking. 

"She's my girlfriend, okay?  We connected so well on the first day, and..  It really pains me to see this conflict."


Ara sits back as she was speechless.  "I told you there was nothing to worry about, Princess."  Mark said with a smile while holding her hand.

"Whatever, just.."


"I love you too."  Mark said with a teeth smile.


Ara smiled back and nodded.  "Sorry, Jae.  Just tell her not to make me think that way again.  Change her seat or something." 


Jaebum let out a relaxed sigh and silently thanked them.


"Now that's over, you want to go out tomorrow?"  Mark asked.


"Sure."  Ara agreed before taking the last text book of the day out.


 


Thank you so very much for requesting again <33
I made Rina Japanese because something in my head screamed that she needed to be. 
I'm sorry for taking so long to write this, and I hope you didn't get annoyed with the wait.
I added a bit too much drama in this, I think, but I hope you enjoyed it!

~ Thank you ~