You're Beautiful

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Sway10


Pairing
(BTS) Jungkook x Taehyung


Genres

Romance, FamousAU, Angst

Plot

I just want jelousy and angst. But I want them to get together at the end. Famous AU. (they could be normal bts members, actors, models, news anchor etc....)
Maybe making it enemies to lovers makes it easier? Whatever makes it easier to write. ;D


Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

        Taehyung stared deep into the camera. He loved the flashing lights directed toward him. He loved the attention. He finds pride in every pose, giving everyone a heart attack. He lifted his shirt to expose not only the brand name on his boxers that went higher than his jeans, but to slow off his toned tummy. The makeup artists swooned; the hairdressers held their chests; and the photographer threw compliments the model's way. He smirked before sitting down on a nearby chair, extending a leg to show off his taper-leg jeans and boots. His jacket hung off his shoulder, exposing his collar bones. He put his head back, showing off his Adam's apple.

 

You see, Taehyung is a famous South Korean model. He shows off clothing as well as accessories, skin care, and other various products. He started modeling when he was young. And now being an adult, he can choose the deals he wants to make. He can do fitness commercials, wine shoots; he could even advertise air and people would pay top dollar for it.

 

"Good job, Mr. Kim." Photographer, Jimin, said.

 

Taehyung smiled. "Thank you for shooting once more." He bowed.

 

"You look absolutely stunning, as always." The CEO, Namjoon said. "Of course, as a token of our gratitude, we would be honored to give you your choice on the outfits you wore today." He continued.

 

"Thank you, I think just this outfit this time." Taehyung said, taking the jacket off. "So next week-"

 

"Excuse me, A male walked into the shooting room.

 

Everyone turned their attention to the young face. The man had black hair, one eye covered by his bangs; his ears were covered as well and some hair was hanging off of his neck. He had a simple outfit followed by a pair of off-brand shoes. "Is this the audition room?" He asked.

 

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "Auditions are in the next building." He pointed. "What's your name?" He asked.

 

The man bowed. "Jeon Jungkook." He answered "I'm sorry for interrupting."

 

"I'm the CEO," Namjoon said, "since you want to compete with our top model, why not audition in front of him?" He insisted.

 

Jungkook grew nervous. "I-I could never-"

 

"More confidence, Honey." Jimin held his hips. "Sarah, give him an outfit and fix his hair." He delegated.

 

The lady held Jungkook's hand gently and guided him to the changing room. Taehyung crossed his arms. "A competitor? Are you trying to replace me?" He asked.

 

"I never said that." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm supposed to be the face of your company." Taehyung said, holding his chest. "I hope that guy trips."

 

Namjoon shook his head. "Why are you like this?" He asked. "I only hold auditions once a year and you act like I'm kicking you out. I need models for our online catalog." He folded his arms.

 

Taehyung huffed. "I told you, I could do it." He said.

 

"People will be annoyed to see you so much." Namjoon said.

 

"I'm getting annoyed by little punks trying to steal my light." Taehyung replied. "This kid has no style, he looks homeless." He pointed at the dressing room.

 

Namjoon sat down. "You sure are being rude to your employer." He said.

 

Taehyung shook his head. "I'm the one who has made your brand so popular. Before I came here, no one heard of your brand." He commented.

 

"He's right.." Jimin inserted. "Your subscription rate has gone up 110% since he came. Women just buy subscriptions because they get good quality pictures of Taehyung." He explained.

 

Namjoon rolled his eyes once more as Taehyung had a proud smile. Their eyes turned to the dressing room when the door opened. Jungkook's hair was styled to show his eyes; he was dressed in a soft blue shirt followed by a pair of neat, black paints. His silver accessories complimented the gentle look. Taehyung's expression dropped when Jungkook smiled. Everyone was speechless as Jungkook walked from the dressing room to the set.

 

"He's gorgeous.." Jimin was the first to say it.

 

"Beautiful.." Namjoon agreed.

 

Taehyung didn't want to admit it: Jungkook was stunning. Jimin picked up his camera and started shooting. Jungkook was natural: he smiled and stood like a proper young man. He then sat on the chair that Taehyung was previously sitting on. The angles of his face were perfect. "He has natural talent." Namjoon whispered.

 

"He's.. He's ugly." He said.

 

Namjoon was taken back. "Huh?"

 

"Mr. Jeon, that will be all." Taehyung said. "You obviously don't know the first thing about modeling; you're grossly underweight; your smile is the ugliest one I've ever seen; your teeth are so crooked, you could make a tic-tac-toe map with them." He commented.

 

Jungkook's shoulders dropped. "Oh.." A tear formed in his eye. "I see.. If the top model says so.. I'll have to try a lower company." He sighed. "I'll become better. Maybe one day, I'll be at your approval, Sunbae." He bowed his head.

 

"I doubt that even the lowest companies would hire you." Taehyung said. "You should apply to ugly weekly."

 

"Taehyung!" Namjoon snapped.

 

"I'm just being honest." Taehyung shrugged.


 

Jungkook went back to the dressing room silently and changed back to his own clothes. When he exited the building, he saw Namjoon. The CEO approached him. "I'm sorry about that," Namjoon said, "Taehyung is just.. He had a rough childhood. He doesn't want to lose the one thing he has." He explained.

 

Jungkook sighed. "It's just mom and myself at home." He said. "I need to pay off her medical bills before we get kicked out of our apartment.. I'll just try another company. Mom told me to never quit." He continued.

 

Namjoon took out the pictures that Jimin printed out. "You're gorgeous.." He said. "I would be honored if you would be my model."

 

"But Tae-"

 

"You have a different vibe." Namjoon interrupted. "He doesn't do well with soft concepts. Would you be okay with having a cute concept? Like your modeling be cute and soft compared to Taehyung's rough and wild concept?" He asked.

 

Jungkook looked at the images. "I would love that." He answered.

 

Namjoon smiled. "You start next week." He said. "Welcome to the family, Jungkook."

 

Jungkook copied the smile. "Thank you so much, Sir." He bowed. "I will do my best.

 

"I know," Namjoon said proudly, "get some rest." He waved.



 

Jungkook felt so many emotions today. At first he was nervous for his audition. Then he was scared to audition in front of Namjoon and Taehyung; of course, he was sad when Taehyung critiqued him. And lastly he was happy to be accepted into the company. He went straight home and gave the pictures to his mother. She thumbed the picture with a smile. "That's my boy," She started, "you're a natural model."

 

Jungkook looked down. "Taehyung said that I'm ugly and too skinny." He quoted.

 

She shook her head. "You're perfect." She corrected.

 

"Then why would he be mean?" Jungkook asked.

 

"He must be dealing with something." She said. "People are mean because something is bothering them. Try helping him out." She encouraged with a nudge.

 

Jungkook smiled. "You always know what to say." He said happily. "I'll try my best."

 

She hummed. "Taehyung is a handsome man." She commented.

 

"He sure is.." He agreed with red cheeks.

 

"Invite me to the wedding." She teased.

 

"MOM!!!"



 

***

 

Next week came in a flash. Jungkook showed up to the shooting. This time, the set was outside in a garden. There was a gazebo with a table inside. The stylists dressed him in pastels and kept his makeup natural. Jimin put a new roll in his camera and started the shoot. The outfits were for their seasonal catalog. People like seeing Taehyung's face; however, they weren't wild about his spring and winter looks. Not that Taehyung isn't cute or unattractive, but his best form is the manly or sporty concept. "Gorgeous, gorgeous!" Jimin said as he snapped photos.

 

"What's going on here?" Taehyung interrupted. "I was supposed to model for the seasonal catalog." He complained.

 

Jimin lowered his camera. "Namjoon said that we need a sweet face for spring." He said. "Isn't he beautiful?"

 

Jungkook gave a smile to Taehyung when they made eye contact. "No, he's disgusting." Taehyung replied. Jungkook's smile faded. "I'll show you how a true model should look." Taehyung sat a the table. "You don't scrunch your shoulder's, push them back. Don't lean on the chair: the back of the chair is supposed to support your back. DOn't push your knees together, keep them at hips distance." He presented.

 

Jungkook followed Taehyung's instructions. "How's this?" He asked.

 

"Your neck should be straight." Taehyung got up and held Jungkook's head. He tolted it to straighten the man's posture.


 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "Am I doing well now?" He asked.

 

Taehyung folded his arms. "The clothes are supposed to fit. Gain some weight so your fans don't think that the company is mistreating you." He answered.

 

"But the company has nothing to do with my diet." Jungkook replied.

 

Taehyung hummed. "Fans are brutal, they'll put blame on whoever they want." He said. "This market is competitive and bloody, are you sure that you want to be a model?" He asked.

 

Jungkook sighed. "I have no choice." He said. "I have someone I need to take care of." He continued.

 

Taehyung hummed. "Then work harder, you're not going to make it if you keep slacking off."

 

Jungkook nodded. "I'll do my best." He stood up.

 

"Whatever, go change." Taehyung waved off.

 

They went to their own dressing rooms in the building.



 

The next week, Taehyung was going through the catalog. He looked at all of the feedback from fans and saw that people were loving Jungkook's visuals. However, there was one hate comment. He clenched his fists and stood up. He walked up to the younger male and hit his chest with the rolled up magazine. "You're too skinny!" He shouted. "Fans are noticing that you're underweight and that your face looks sickly." He said.

 

Jungkook opened the catalog to the page that Taehyung had dog eared. He red the comment: what Taehyung said was true. The fan was just as brutal as Taehyung was. "I.. I can only afford so much food." He said.

 

"We literally have tables of food at each set." Taehyung said. "That's for the staff and models to eat." He continued. "Eat a little snack before the shooting; eat something between shoots; I don't care, you're getting hate from people who don't know your situation. People don't care to listen to your problems; people don't care if it's something beyond your control. They make up fake realities and live off of it.

 

"I bet there is a theory out there that says that you starve yourself just for the views." Taehyung continued. "It's not true, but people say it. Then other people believe it and spread it. Then more theories come out." He explained.

 

Jungkook furrowed eyebrows and stood up. "Do you hate me or care about me?" He asked.

 

"I don't give a blank about you. I care about my reputation and this company." Taehyung answered. "If it were my choice, I would have never hired you. I knew you were just going to be a pain." He walked away.

 

Jimin shook his head. "Don't listen to him.. Well.. Listen to him, but not.. Well.." He scratched his cheek. "Make sure you eat. You can bring extra food home to your mother as well." He insisted.

 

"Okay.." Jungkook sighed. "I don't know how much longer I can take with him being an to me so much." He muttered.

 

"Well hey, just make it to the press conference." Jimin laughed. "If you make it that far, you'll do well." He winked.


 

Jungkook could only hope. There has been nothing but arguments between them since the day they met. And it's only been two weeks! Please, God, help me..


 

***


 

Taehyung is dressed in a black, leather jacket. He had a pair of jeans coupled with a simple white shirt. The models had a press conference/interview today, so they had to look their best. He glared at Jungkook. His soft face matched his soft green shirt and white pants. Jungkook looked at him with a smile. "What do you think?" He asked. "Do I look good?"

 

Taehyung eyed him up and down. "You're beautiful." He said.

 

Jungkook's cheeks turned a light shade of pink from the compliment. "And you look handsome." He returned.

 

Taehyung smirked. "I'm only saying that to give you a smile for the interview. I'll give you my real critique after." He said, getting an upset look from Jungkook. They were then signaled to go on stage. Taehyung walked out first, followed by Jungkook, who was forcing a smile. Many girls were taking pictures and squealing. There were some guys taking notes too.

 

A reporter stood up. "This question goes to Taehyung," He started, "how do you feel having another model alongside you? Is there any rivaling tension?" He asked.

 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a moment. "It definitely helps out a lot to have another model. He's been learning a lot this past month, but he still has a lot to work on." He explained. "As for any tension, we've been trying to be civil with each other. It's not always easy as I have my way of doing things and then he has his own way too." He chuckled.

 

Another reporter stood up. "For Jungkook," She started, "how do you feel with gaining so much attention in just a short month? Many fans have been going crazy over your soft visuals."

 

Jungkook blushed once more. "Coming from nothing, I really appreciate the support. I also enjoy Taehyung's unique mentoring." He included.

 

"Unique mentoring?" She asked.

 

"Taehyung has a way with explaining things that are blunt."  Jungkook answered.  "But I feel like his critiquing comes from a place of love.  He's gone through a lot in his career, so he wants me to build my confidence and be the best model I can be."  He continued.

 

Another reporter stood up.  "Some reports have come in, some fans are more wild over Jungkook."  The lady said.  "Polls have shown that Jungkook is now far more popular than Taehyung.  What do you two feel about this?"  She asked.

 

Jungkook noticed Taehyung clench his fists.  "I think that since I'm a new face, people would be more attracted."  He said.  "But I still admire Taehyung and respect him as my mentor.  He continued.

 

Taehyung looked at the table angrily.  "I do have jealousy; however, I wish not to express it publicly."  He answered.

 

"Do you see Jungkook being a model for long?" She asked.

 

"I'm sure he will."  Taehyung answered.  "As long as he follow directions, he'll be as good as me."  He finished.

 

A man stood up.  "Lastly, do you have any words for your fans?" He asked.

 

Taehyung cleared his throat.  "Thank you for all your love and support.  We will work hard to produce quality pictures for everyone."  He said.

 

Jungkook felt Taehyung's eyes on him.  "Thank you for accepting me.  I hope to continue working alongside Taehyung.  Thank you."  He bowed in his seat.


 

The two stood up and walked to the center of the stage.  They did a few poses for the paparazzi.  Once they arrived at their shared hotel room, Jungkook was surprised when Taehyung pushed his shoulders against the wall.  "You will never be better than me."  He said.

 

"Y-yes, I understand."  Jungkook had scared eyes.

 

"You'll never be more popular than me."  Taehyun said. "What did I think about your outfit?  You're so ugly, and you're still way too skinny."

 

"R-right.."

 

Taehyung held Jungkook's thin waist. "No matter how gorgeous you are..  How beautiful you are.. How sweet and caring.."  His grip loosened.

 

Jungkook was shocked when  their lips came together.  Jungkook relaxed as Taehyung was holding him softly now.  He tilted his head, letting Taehyung explore his mouth.  After a few more seconds, Taehyung pulled back to look into Jungkook's eyes.  "I hate that you're stealing my spotlight.. But watching you pose for the camera is like a drug to me - I'm addicted."  He said softly

 

Jungkook his lips and looked down.  "Honestly, you've been my idol for awhile; even just being in the same company was an honor."  He giggled.  "I hate that we argue all the time though.."  He sighed.

 

Taehyung smirked.  "I'll try harder to be nicer."  He promised.

 

Jungkook shrugged.  "I like seeing you jealous.  And I liked it when you had me against the wall."  He winked.

 

Taehyung was shocked this time.  However, he managed to steal another minute-long kiss.  Jungkook's body was melting so much; however, he ended the kiss.  "I need to head back home now.  I have some money, I want to treat mom to dinner."  He waved.

 

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand.  "Maybe we could have dinner one day."  He suggested.

 

Jungkook looked up and down at Taehyung.  "I thought I was too ugly to like."  He said.

 

Taehyung narrowed his eyes.  "Shut up, Idiot." 

 

Jungkook smirked.  "We'll see..  Good bye for now."  He left the hotel.


 

***

 

Jungkook sat on the balcony with his mother.  It was sometime later.  Three whole busy months passed by.  There were a lot of events that he was invited to.  There was no time to date; no time to get to know each other.  Their interactions were mostly arguments about who was better; who got the better hotel room; who got the clothes and accessories that the companies offered.  "Mom.. I think I like him."  He admitted.

 

"It doesn't take a genius, I see the way you look at him."  She teased.  "Why haven't you told him yet?"  She asked.

 

He sighed and leaned on her shoulder.  "We've been so busy.. And all he does is get made that I'm not taking things seriously."  He explained.

 

She frowned.  "So why do you like him?"  She asked.

 

"I don't know.. I guess because there's care behind those words.."  Jungkook answered.  "We kissed after our first conference together." 

 

"And he hasn't asked you out?"  She asked, Jungkook shook his head.  "Tsk.. You have work tomorrow, bring me.  I'll talk some sense into him." 

 

Jungkook looked at her with a little smile.  "You would do that for me?"  He asked.

 

"Of course!"


 

~ * ~

 

The next morning, Taehyung was already at the set that they were going to be shooting a commercial for.  Namjoon folded his arms.  "Please don't argue with Kook today."  He requested.  "We have fans watching this time." He pointed at the crowd nearby.

 

Taehyung hummed.  "I don't.. I don't like arguing with him.  I'm just jealous."  He muttered.

 

"It seems like you hate him to me."  Namjoon said as he lifted an eyebrow.

 

Taehyung smiled.  "Actually.. I like him."  He said.  "I think that he's what I need."

 

"Woah, really?"  Jimin tuned in.

 

"I just.. We haven't had the time to really get to know each other outside modeling."  Taehyung explained.  "So I'm frustrated with that too."

 

Jimin folded his arms.  "Oh, Kookies here.. And with a lady."  He said, his eyebrows raised and wide eyes.

 

The woman walked up to Taehyung and slapped his cheek.  Everyone was speechless, and the fans gasped.  Taehyung looked at the woman in confusion.  "How dare you play with my son's heart?!"  She said.  "All you do is yell at my Jungkook; meanwhile, he gives you so much love and attention.  You say that you like him?  Prove it."  She grabbed Taehyung's ear and walked to wear Jungkook was standing.  Taehyung made pained noises along the way.  "Proce to my son that you actually love him."  She said.

 

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes.  Taehyung breathed in and out.  "Truthfully, I didn't like you at first.  However, seeing your smiles made me relax." He started.  "I don't know when it turned into love, maybe after our first kiss.  But getting your mom's blessing tells me that we're meant to be."  He held Jungkook's hands.  "Forget about dates, will you be my boyfriend?"  He asked.

 

Jungkook had happy tears in his eyes and a smile on his lips.  "I would love to be your boyfriend." 

 

Taehyung captured Jungkook's lips.  Meanwhile, Jimin captured the moment with his camera.  "Truly precious."  Namjoon said.

 

"I hope that the company won't fall because of their relationship.."  Jimin said.

 

Namjoon shrugged.  "I'm too happy to care about that right now."  He replied.

 

"Thank you, Mom."  Jungkook said.

 

"Anytime."  She winked.

 

Taehyung bowed.  "I'll take care of him well, Mom."  He said.

 

"I expect so."  She folded her arms.

 

The men laughed before getting ready for their commercial shoot.

 

 

I'm so sorry for the delay!
The other version of your request is halfway finished!
I hope you enjoyed this short story~
Thank you for requesting!

<3