Everything for You

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kyotastic-baby

Pairing
(GOT7) Im Jaebeom x Serenity Moon


Genres
Romance, Slice of life, College

Plot

https://youtu.be/peI-NPGojBA



Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

    Serenity twirled her pencil. Tapping the eraser on her cheek, she looked out of the window. Sitting in the library, Serenity was thinking of ways to phrase her letter. She wanted to enter a university, but it is a relatively big university. The university of Seoul, to be exact. A place that expects the students to be strong and smart; talented and diligent; wealthy and successful.

 

All things that Serenity doesn't find in herself. She loves to learn, but she wouldn't call herself smart or talented. Her family had been saving up for her admission. It was highly expensive as Serenity comes from a poor family. "I'll learn and then get a career to pay them back." She whispered to herself.

 

She looked at her letter and sighed. It only had her name on it and "To the board of admissions" on it. She closed her eyes and thought heavily.

 

That is, until someone sat at her table. Serenity opened her eyes to see Jaebeom. "Hey," He greeted, putting a cup of coffee on the table, "how's it going?'' He asked quietly.

 

She looked at her paper silently. He turned his attention to it too, seeing how much progress she made. "Her, let me help you." He took the piece of paper.

 

"I'm supposed to do it." She held the paper.

 

He tilted his head. "Sweetie, you're supposed to send this by the end of today, and it's already six o'clock." Jaebeom raised his eyebrows. "Let me just help you with the beginning, okay?" He smiled.

 

The smile was something that Serenity was addicted to. "Okay.." She allowed. "I want to have my master's degree, just like you." She held her cheek.

 

Jaebeom looked up from writing and smiled. "I'll get you to where you need, you know that." He patted her head. "I'll always be there for you." He leaned closer, kissing her lips softly.

 

Serenity closed her eyes, loving the feeling of his soft lips lingering. "Thank you, Lovely~" She cooed back.

 

Jaebeom continued writing until he was at the bottom of the page. He then turned it, handing it back to the girl. "There you go, all done." He said.

 

Serenity looked at the short paragraph.

 

"To the Board of Admissions,

 

My name is Serenity Moon, a graduate from Yong-gi College. I have a GPA of 3.9 and a perfect attendance record. I am intelligent, beautiful, and most of all, loving. I would like to attend your university to learn new things and provide you with an excellent student service experience. My address and phone number are included, so please contact me as soon as possible.

 

Your future,

Serenity Moon"



 

Serenity looked up. "You know I'm not all of those things.." She muttered.

 

Jaebeom folded the letter up. "Well to me, you are." He said. "And don't worry about the admission fee, I already handled it." He gave a big smile.

 

"Jae!" She shouted. She held and looked at the people around them, bowing before looking at Jaebeom once more. "Jae, you shouldn't be doing that.." She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

Jaebeom put the letter in the envelope. "Hey, I want you to keep that money for your family." He started. "You guys worked hard earning it. Just see this as a gift from the moon goddess Artemis." He winked.

 

She blushed and looked down. "Thanks.." Serenity muttered.

 

He lifted her chin up. "You're a very talented girl, and I know you'll do very well in studying." He said to her. "And if for some reason it doesn't work out, I'll still be here and support you." He shrugged with a big smile.

 

Serenity caught the smile fever. "But what are you getting in return?" She asked.

 

He thumbed her lips. "Your love." Jaebeom answered. "I get your smile, your soft hair, and your heart." He continued, putting his fingers through her locks.

 

At this point, Serenity couldn't even punch him for messing up her hair like she would normally do. "As long as you love me, I will be there by your side." He whispered. "Maybe one day, your old man will let me marry you." He tilted his head with a little chuckle.

 

Serenity blushed and looked down at the table once more. "I'm sure he'll let you, don't worry." She giggled. "Perhaps if you proposed formally.." She trailed off.

 

He sat back in his chair with a confident smile. "Then that's what I'll do. I'll randomly show up and do that. You watch out." He pointed.

 

Serenity chuckled and nodded. "Okay, do that." She agreed. "Show off your master's certificate while you're at it." She pointed.

 

"Should I show him my car too? Perfect room in the backseat." Jaebeom winked. "You know, for kids in the future."

 

Serenity held to cover up the dolphin laugh that was about to come out. "Jae.. You need to go." She stood up.

 

He stood up with her, handing her the drink. "I'll go with you." He picked up the letter.

 

Serenity hummed and linked their arms. They walked out of the library like that. They then walked across the street to the post office. With a deep breath, Serenity looked at the envelope before pushing it through the letterbox. She watched it disappear into the darkness.

 

Jaebeom patted her shoulder. "It's going to be great." He assured. "Mark my words." He pointed.

 

Serenity smiled and went on her toes to kiss his lips. Jaebeom closed his eyes and held her waist, kissing her back. He could feel her nervousness and anxiousness in the kiss. And she could feel his comfort and support in his kiss. It was a kiss that both of them needed.

 

"I can drive you back home, if you'd like." Jaebeom smiled, looking down at her.

 

She hummed and nodded, keeping her head on his shoulder as they continued walking until they got to Jaebeom's car. Once they got to her house, he told her good night. Of course Serenity didn't forget to kiss him goodnight before retiring to her room.


 

***


 

Like clockwork, a week had passed. Serenity was growing concerned as the university should have contacted her by now. All she could do was wait at home and study; however, the lack of response has made her lose some hope. Every day that passed by, the jar of hope was slowly getting empty.

 

Even with Jaebeom's reassuring smile, Serenity felt like she lost the battle. "I wish they would just tell me that they don't want me." She said, looking at her mother.

 

The woman sighed and nodded, patting her back. "I'm sorry, Dear.. You spent so much time studying and working for that university." She said, looking at the table. "I feel horrible that Jaebeom used his money on you just for you to get rejected." She grimaced.

 

"I know.." Serenity hid her face in her arms. "That's the worst part." She continued.

 

The doorbell rang, making the two girls confused. The man of the house looked up from the newspaper he was reading. That's when they saw a tear on Mr. Moon's cheek. He quickly wiped it before heading toward the door.

 

The girls looked at each other. "Your father is also sad that you couldn't get in.." The mother whispered.

 

Serenity pouted. She then heard Jaebeom's voice from the door.

 

"Good afternoon, Mr. Moon. Is Serenity here?" Jaebeom asked.

 

"That she is." He returned. "Come in." Moon allowed.

 

Jaebeom walked in and stopped when he saw the girl. "Hey, Darling." He waved. "How have you been?" He asked.

 

Serenity looked down. "Seoul University hasn't contacted me.." She answered honestly.

 

Jaebeom looked down, keeping his hands behind his back. "I'm sorry, Sweetie.." He muttered. "Well how about this, I've been wondering for a little while now." He looked at the parents. "I would like to take care of Serenity for you two. May I marry her?" He asked, going on his knees.

 

Serenity widened her eyes as the parents gasped. "Jae!" She shrieked.

 

Jaebeom looked up at her with a confident smile. "Serenity makes my day better, and even if she can't get into university, I want to take care of her and see her smile." He explained. "What do you say, Mr. Moon?" He asked.

 

Mr. Moon blinked a few times before looking at Serenity. "Well, Girl? Do you love him?" He asked.

 

"Y-yes." Serenity answered.

 

"Do you want to marry him?" He asked.

 

"Y-yes.." She stuttered.

 

The father hummed and looked at Jaebeom. "Stand up, you have our blessing." He answered.

 

Jaebeom gave a big smile. "Thank you, Sir." He stood up to bow. "I also have a present for you, Serenity." He turned to the girl.

 

Serenity stood up and held her hips. "A present? Wasn't the proposal enough?" She asked.

 

Jaebeom shrugged and took a hand from behind his back. "Here." He handed her an envelope.

 

Serenity looked at the envelope, seeing it was from Seoul University. "Wah?" She looked up at him.

 

"It was on the porch when I came by." Jaebeom chuckled.

 

Serenity had a big smile as she tore into the envelope. "Congratulations, Miss Serenity. You have been accepted into our program. Please call us to set up your classes and moving arrangements. We would like you to move closer to our campus for an easy-class experience. Thank you." She read aloud.

 

"She needs to move to Seoul?" The mother asked.

 

Jaebeom hummed. "I had to as well." He answered. "My house is actually in Seoul. I live with my uncle." He informed. "Would it be okay for Serenity to move in with me?" He asked.

 

Serenity looked at her parents, waiting for her response. "Can I come back to visit from time to time?" She asked.

 

Jaebeom chuckled. "I'm more than happy to make sure you spend enough time with your parents. I'll make it work, I promise." He answered.

 

Serenity squealed, jumping into his arms. "I love you so much, Jae!" She hugged him tightly.

 

"I love you too." Jaebeom returned, feeling that warmth in his chest once more. "I'll take care of you." He kissed her lips.




 

And here we are~
Cute, little romance with Jae showing his love and support for Serenity.
Even if Serenity didn't get accepted, you know that Jae would have still been right there with her.
Thank you for requesting~~

<3