Jealousy

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Aghasae

Pairing
(Got7) Mark Tuan x Park Ara (OC)

Genres
Angst and Jealousy

Plot
They are a couple and mark is jealous that many males are interested on Ara

 


 

    Mark Tuan is a twenty-four-year old male who lives by himself.  He has his own apartment, paycheck, and even his own car.  He finds himself to be quite independent.  He doesn't have to rely on his parents to pay his way anymore, and he doesn't have to worry about siblings invading his space.  He sees himself as a 'loner'.  He doesn't exactly converse with his neighbors like normal people do.  He doesn't exactly talk to his co-workers on a good basis either.

However, Mark has one flaw that one would call sweet.  He has a girlfriend, and he gives all of his attention to her.  She still lives with her folks, but he can bite his tongue so he can spend time with her.  She's twenty years old and is in her second year of college.  He was all for her getting an education and making her way through the world.  He was excited that she might one day move in with him after they settle some paperwork (get married). 

Amongst the positive emotions Mark has with his girlfriend, he's also upset that there are so many college boys hanging around her.  These boys were the type that just got out of high school and still live in their Kdrama fantasies.  However, there are a few boys that are at a higher standard who think that they're the best at everything and think they automatically can call dibs on her.

Mark would often times skip lunch just to make sure she was okay. 

"Ara,"  He called, "it's time to go home."  He said from his car.

Ara, his girlfriend, shooed away some of the boys who followed her from class.  "Hey, Mark."  She said with a smile as she held her textbooks close to her chest.

He smiled back and took the books from her.  He securely placed them under the backseat before opening the door for her.  He didn't mind the glares he got from the other males around.  In fact, he was proud that everyone knew that this was his girlfriend.  It almost felt like he was an animal, but he brushed that thought off.

"How was class?"  Mark asked as he started up the engine.

"Really good, I think I'll get a good grade on this next assignment."  She replied with a cheerful voice.

The smile alone made Mark happy; that attitude that had a giggle followed after made his heart fly away.  It's weird for Mark, really.  He's had attatchments to family members and pets, but something inside him was different whenever he saw Ara smile.  It wasn't like anyone else he know who smiles. 

He likes this feeling, but will never tell the feeling to anyone.  He finds it rather personal and decides that he rather keep it to himself so no one steals the feeling away.  He would call this feeling love, so he's not worried about it.  I'm supposed to feel this way toward her - I love her. 

 

Amidst the lovely feeling, there also grows a mad feeling.  As they pull out of the parking lot, he can see many stares on Ara.  Some were girls he knew she was friends with.  They waved to her, and she waved back.  But other stares were made by boys.  He knew that these boys were single - just the way they carry themselves looked as if they care enough to have a crush on an anime girl but will never have the power to have a real relationship.

His smile faltered as he went the correct speed limit in the parking lot.  Once they were away, he finally began to smile again.  He noticed that she was on her phone.

"Whatya doing?"  He asked nicely.

"Telling my mom that you picked me up."  She informed before putting her phone down.

"Those boys didn't bother you, did they?"  He suddenly brought up.

She was confused at the question at first.  She understood the question, but didn't know why he would suddenly ask it.  "No, they're fine.  They didn't do anything to me."  She looked at him, and then back down at her nails as he kept his eyes on the road.

"I hear a bit of 'yes' in that."  Mark laughed a bit.

"They keep hanging around me, but they never talk or touch me."  She explained.  "I just ignore them and chat with the girls." 

Mark nodded and looked at her when he stopped at the light.  "Are you sure?  That one with the backpack and pathetic beared looked like he was getting close to you."  He asked.

She started laughing a touch.  This made him more confused than ever.  "You're saying that you think Jeff is going to do something to me?  He's literally the last person who would ever."  

Mark furrowed his eyebrows as he continued to talk.  "I mean, the other boys seem to be interested in you a lot."  He clicked his tongue.

She kept laughing and lightly slapping his shoulder.  "You're so funny."


Mark would admit, a guy being jealous is definitely something you don't see everyday.  Most people associate jealousy with the girl of the relationship.  However, he wasn't going to deny the angry feeling he has whenever he sees one of those boys get anywhere near her.  He doesn't even like the guys who stay away from her but keep their eyes on her.

To Mark, Ara is the most beautiful girl in the world.  He can understand why so many guys might like to look at her and girls look up to her.  But that doesn't give those men the right to look at his girlfriend.

"Well, I hope they know that you're already in a serious relationship."  Mark stated as he turned into Ara's neighborhood.

"Mark, you're my one and only, okay?"  She paused laughing.  "None of those boys will ever capture my heart."

"What if they just take it from you?"

"The law can get on their behinds then."  She replied.


Mark parked in the driveway and folded his arms.  "I'm just gonna have to tell them to leave you alone.."


Ara started giggling.  "Wait,"  She made the connection, "are you jealous?!"  She asked as she started laughing again.


Mark's cheeks turned a bit red as he looked out of the window.  "No.."  He muttered, making her laughing louder. 

"Awh~ My Markie is jelly~"  She cooed as she directed his face to hers.

She cupped his face and pecked his lips.  "Thank you, Mark.  It means a lot to me that you care so much."  She said with a genuine smile.

"I don't even let my female co-workers look at me."  He assured her.

Her eyes turned to crescents as her smile grew.  "You're a good boyfriend."  She whispered against his lips.  "You're also a very jealous boyfriend."  She joked before opening the car door and running out.


His smile faltered as he was about to go chase her.  He stayed put and grew the smile back.  That's my girlfriend.  He felt proud again before he backed out of the driveway and started driving back to work.


***

It was the next week.  Mark was sick and tired of it.  It's like the guys don't take the hint Ara was giving.  She doesn't want you.  He gritted his teeth.  Deciding to do something about it, he got out of his car.  He walked along the sidewalk to the students.  He took Ara's wrist and walked her to a bench.  He stood on it proudly.

"Listen up!"  He called out to everyone.

Both the students and the teachers walking by stopped and looked at him.

"Park Ara is my girlfriend.  If I see any one of you guys hanging around her or touching her, you're going to have to answer to me!"

The students muttered to each other as Ara felt her cheeks heat up.  "Mark, you're going too far."  She said as he stepped down. 

He put his arm around her shoulders while shaking his head.  "That Jeff you were talking about was taking photos of you."  He informed, making her lightly gasp.



They start the engine and drive off.

"I didn't know a boyfriend could get so jealous."  She said with a slight smirk.

He clicked his tongue.  "I'm not jeal-"

"Thank you."  She gave him a swift peck on the cheek.


Mark kept his eyes on the road as he grew red cheeks. 



 


Thank you so very much for requesting!! <3
Oof, I feel bad for not putting as much angst in here. 
I know that if I were to write more angst, it would probably turn into a {M} story due to violence and what not. 
Boys can get jealous too, let's just hope they do a better job than us girls snatching wigs.  XD