You're Not a Pig

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
SMTownR


Pairing

Mark x Ara Li x Sehun


Genres

Romance, Fluff, Cute, and Angst


Plot

Ara is a single mom. Sehun didn't want the responsibility for his son so he leaves them. After six years Ara has achieved her dream of becoming an architect and through that she meets Mark who is drawn towards her. Sehun appears and tries to ruin things but Ara who has loathed the man had long left her feelings for him as her feelings for Mark grew.


Author
Charlot1081

 


 

  The sounds of pots and pans being moved around from the cabinet to the stove top echoed in the kitchen.  Oils and foods being poured followed after and soon a flame was ignited.  The smell of fried rice and boiling ramyun could be smelled throughout the house at the same time as the chicken that is baking its crispy breading in the oven.  Glasses of juice were poured into the tall glasses and plates were rushed to be placed at the two seats.

Sehun walked into the kitchen to see his girlfriend frantic over getting the meal prepared.  What was supposed to be just a casual date turned into a fine banquet for him.  He watched her flash a smile before running over to the fridge to take out some vegetables.  She cut some up and put them in one of the pots before she threw the extra bits away. 

Sehun seated himself at the table and watched her continue to cook.  "There's no rush, Ara."  Sehun said as he watched her increase her pace.

"I said I would have dinner by six o'clock, and it's already an hour late!"  She whined as she brought the pots to the table and placed them on the burners there.  "But it's just about done."  She informed with an exhausted smile. 

Sehun wasn't for sure why Ara was being like this.  Ara likes to cook, yes.  But usually when they have small meals, they'll just go to a restaurant or have instant meals; not have a big dinner like this.  Ara finally took her apron off and rested it over the chair she just sat in.  She gave a smile and showed the food.

"Dig in, Honey."  She said with a smile.

Sehun nodded and picked his chopsticks up.  He watched her do the same and they clinked them together like they always do.  Sehun and Ara have been dating for over two years now, but have known each other for a little bit longer.  Through friends, they met; and through friendship, they decided that they were a pretty okay match.

Sehun watched as she slowly ate.  It wasn't uncommon for her to take her time.  He pieced things together: a big meal, they're alone, she was rushing to get things done, and now she's being a bit awkward.  He nodded and put his chopsticks down, earning her attention.  "You invited me to dinner for another reason other than eating."  He commented.

"How did you know?"  She asked weakly.

He shrugged.  "So, what do you think?"  She asked as she put her chopsticks down as well.

"You wanna.. have fun after dinner?"  He raised his eyebrows, folded his arms, and smiled.


The blush was evident on her cheeks.  "Sehun.. I wanted to talk to you about something really important, okay?"  She reached across the table but only made it half way.

Sehun's smile fell and he met her hand at the middle of the table.  "What's up?"  He asked.

"I think.. we should get married."  She replied, looking elsewhere.

"Where is this coming from?  I know we've-"

"I'm pregnant."  She interrupted with a serious expression.


Sehun was silent.  He looked around her eyes before trailing off to her body before the table got in the way.  "How?"  He asked in a mutter.

"How do you think?  We had fun, remember."  She asked with a raised eyebrow.  

"We use.."

She nodded and held her forehead.  "Protection fails, Sehun.  My mom always said to be cautious and that the best kind of protection is to just not do anything-"

"I can't do this, Ara."  He said after getting a drink.

She was confused to say the least.  "What?"

"I can't do this.  The business is just about at its pique; the work load is going to get hectic for me.  Not to mention I already don't have the kind of money to support a wife, let alone a child."  He said seriously.  "That and.. Ara, I'm only twenty-five.  I never dreamed of having a kid so young.

"I was hoping that if we wanted a family, it could be after my military enlistment.  Kids are stressful at every age."  He held his forehead with a sigh.


She looked down at her plate with an upset sigh.  "Well that's nice.. it doesn't change the fact that I'm still-"

"Either it goes or I go, Ara.  You pick."  He made her raise her glare by the ultimatum.

"Excuse me?"  She stood up and gave him a mad glare.  "I'm not getting rid of our child and I'm most definitely not giving him up for adoption later on either."  She gripped the table.  "I thought you said you love me, Oh Sehun, how could you do this to me?"


He copied by standing up and looking down at her.  "I am in no way capable of taking care of a child-"

"No, you're not."  She agreed right away.  "How could such a selfish man be capable of anything?!"  She yelled as she picked up her glass and lunged the contents into his face.

"Get out!"  She shouted while pointing at the door.  "I never want to see your face again, and my child will never know the mistake of you if I have anything to do with it!"


Sehun didn't even pretend to be hurt by this.  He was just going to leave anyway.  "Maybe you should be more careful with the next guy you play around with."  He came back as he took his jacket from the hanger at the door.

"OUT!"  She was tempted to throw the whole dining table at him.

He flicked his wrist at her and left through the door.  Once the door was shut, she crumbled.  Her knees trembled until she fell on the floor on them.  Tears came out of her eyes like faucets and the pain in her heart and stomach increased.  How could he?!  How could he just up and say something like that to me?  Mother was right, I should have never started dating him.



***


[Six Years Later]


"Mommyyyy!  The mail is here!  Look!"  A little girl squealed as she ran through the front room to get to the kitchen.  Ara looked up from her text book and smiled at the little girl.  

"What did I say about going out?"  Ara asked as she took the stack of envelopes.

The girl cutely pouted and looked down at the floor as her toe was rubbing into the woode.  "Not to go out without you~  But-"

"Please do at least this for mommy, hm?"  Ara asked as she picked the little one up and settled her on her knee.  "Let's see what came in the mail."


Ara went through each envelope.  Some things were junk mail and other things were bills.  At the end came a bigger envelope that had the name of the school she was studying at.   She opened the brown envelope carefully and pulled out a black booklet that had the logo of the school printed on it.  

She unfolded it and held as she saw her name on it.  "I graduated, Sweetheart."  She said with tears welling up.  "I've known for a week, but to see the diploma.."  She smiled sadly and the little girl jumped off of her knee to get her a tissue.

"I knew you could do it, Mom~  You've been studying and working hard every day!"  She said excitedly while jumping around the table.


Ara smiled and wiped her eyes.  "Mina, this means I'm going to be a full-time worker."  She said seriously as she placed the girl back on her knee.  "I won't be able to pick you up from school every afternoon."


The girl nodded and looked down at the floor.  "It's a sac-ri-phise."  She was trying to pronounce.  

"Sacrifice."  She tucked some of those black locks behind the girl's ear.  "You're going to be okay with mommy not being around too much?"  She asked in a whisper.


Mina raised her head and locked eyes with her mother.  She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.  "No.. but grandma said that without work, what's play?  And if you work all week, we can play on the weekends, right?"  She asked with a teeth smile.  "I'll save all of my homework so we can do it together~"

"Oh no you won't."  Ara laughed as Mina jumped off again.

Ara got up and started chasing her around the small home.  Ara's been living in this home for quite awhile now.  She was living here a couple years before she gave birth to Mina, her daughter.  While being pregnant, Ara worked.  When Mina was born, Ara worked.  While Mina was sleeping with her grandparents, Ara worked.  Ara's been working and studying for a steady six years, making her little angel around five-years-old.

Ara was now close to her thirties, and she's finally graduated all of the classes she had to take before starting her actual dream.  She's always found a fascination of design.  Not engineering per se, but designing things.  She liked to draw and was artsy on every little thing.  When she wasn't working or studying, she was making clothes for Mina.  She made the design sketches before making the clothes.  This added to her degree.

"Mina,"  She tucked the little girl into her bed when night came, "I'm going to be applying for a job tomorrow, so I might be out for awhile."  She said softly as she sat on the bed and held Mina's hand.

Mina smiled and her eyes turned to crescents.  "I want to grow up to be just like you, Mommy~  You're my hero!"  She said as she instantly raised herself up to hug Ara.

Ara wanted to cry; however, she kept the tears in.  I'll cry later when I'm not in front of her.    Ara wanted to be strong for her daughter.  She's the only person Mina can look up to since that idiot of a father left them.  Ara patted the girl's back and lay her down.

"It's time to go to sleep, Love.  You have school tomorrow and I better not hear from grandma that you skipped any assignment."  She said with a jokingly-stern index finger.

Mina nodded with a hum.  "I'll make sure to bring back my things to you can see them, Mom!"  She promised by holding out her pinkie.

Ara smiled and raised her hand to link their pinkies.  "Love you.  Sweet dreams."  She leaned to kiss the girl's forehead before turning the lamp on the nightstand off.

She waved once more before closing the bedroom door.  She sighed and made it to her bedroom.  She took a shower to get today's events off, even though she was excited.  She's finally going to be able to work and Mina will finally have some more things.  Mina can live more comfortably..  Was Ara's number one motivation to work harder.

Ara's tears came out with the shower water.  They remained undetected as they were washed down the drain.  The bittersweet feeling came and left before she lay down in bed, trying to get to sleep her ownself.  Tomorrow is a big day, and she doesn't want to miss it.  She doesn't want to make a fool of herself and she wants to make sure everything is set.

Mina is her life, and she wants to do everything in her power to make sure she stays healthy and happy.  At the same time, she'll be doing something she enjoys—it's a win-win. 


***

"Good Morning, Miss Li.  My name is Mark Tuan."  The man said as he bowed when the lady entered the room. 

Ara took a bow her own self before sitting down in the seat the other showed to her.  He had a smile that sent her straight into a smile.  His clothes were well-kept and his hair wasn't messy.  This man looked like he knew what he was doing and that he's been a professional for years, even though he looks around Ara's age.

"Can I ask you some questions as we begin the interview?"  He asked politely after a moment of silence.

"Yes, of course."  She said with an excited laugh.  "I'm sorry." 

The man's feature's were so inviting.  Even though the interview is a heart-racing scenario, the smile is somehow calming her down.  She swallowed inaudibly and waited to listen to the questions.

He cleared his throat and slightly glanced at the paper on his desk.  "When working, what's your number one priority?"  He asked.

"To get the job finished in the best time and resulting with the best quality."  She answered. 

"What would be your other two runner-ups?"  He asked as he clasped his hands. 

She nonchalantly played with the material on her long, lacy sleeves.  "My next things.. They sort of go hand-in-hand, if that makes sense."  She said, earning a nod from the man.  "I want to make money so that my daughter can live well.  I want the hours I spend away from her to be fruitful." 

Mark nodded and looked down at the paper.  "You're a single mother?"  He asked for confirmation, earning a hum from Ara.  "I will do my best for your work load to be appropriate each day so that you can go home to her."  He promised with a smile.

"I'd like it if all the employees are like that then."  She said.  "I like equality." 

Mark chuckled a bit.  "All of the employees have their own schedules.  As long as they get in the forty-hour work week, we can adjust the schedules to their lives."  He explained.  "For instance, Jinyoung's wife is pregnant right now.  So he spends time with her mostly in the day and he comes in during the night when his mother is taking care of his wife." 

Ara nodded and relaxed in her seat again.  "I see.."

"On to the next question."  He started.


The interview went on for another hour with questions and story telling.  They got to know each other well.  Mark got to know how Ara became a single mother and Ara got to know that Mark is a widower with no children.  She also got to know that they're around the same age with Mark being thirty. 

She could basically tell that she was hired just on how Mark reacted to her responses.  Along with studying design, Ara also picked up a few psychology books from the library.  They shook hands and Mark walked Ara out to the lobby with a bright smile.

"Well, Miss Li, it was great getting to know you."  He said as they walk slowly out of the building.

The time was getting a bit late, so Ara didn't mind him walking her to her car.  Who knows what could be lurking in the evening.  "You too, Mr. Tuan."

He chuckled and shook his hand in the air.  "It feels weird, just call me Mark."  He suggested as they make it to her car.


Ara sort of wished the silver vehicle was nowhere to be found.  She wouldn't mind continuing to talk to this man.  "Then call me Ara."  She said with slightly blushed cheeks.  Ara could detect some flirting going on between them, but it would be best to keep the relationship formal since they're working together.

"I'll see you tomorrow."  He said with a proud smile.  "I'm pretty sure you'll get a phone call when you wake up."  He said as he rubbed his neck.

"Really?  That's great!"  She was excited.  "Mina will be so happy~"  She put her hands together as she thought of her daughter's pretty smile, despite the gap that her missing teeth make.


Mark put his hands behind his back.  It was supposed to be a surprise that she was hired, but he couldn't help himself.  This girl is making him smile like only one other girl in his life could ever do.  He tried to get that thought out but it just didn't work.  "I hope we can get along well, Ara."  He said seriously when she stopped talking about Mina. 

Ara looked at him with a serious expression and nodded.  "Me too.  Be safe going home."  She bowed and took her keys out of her small purse.

He watched her start the engine and waved as she drove off.  He sighed and looked down at the pavement.  Stay professional, Mark.  He inwardly told himself.  She probably finds all men to be pigs anyway.  If one walked out on her, she's probably expecting all men to walk out.  You don't have a chance.  Just stay professional.  He belittled himself along with all man-kind.  

He shook his head and walked himself back into the building.  He picked up his mug of coffee and drank it.  He scrunched his nose as it was getting cold.  "Ewhh."  He walked to the sink to dump it out.  He looked at his schedule to see one more person who would be coming by.  He nodded and sat down and scratched his forehead.

"A mechanic.. with so much business experience.."  He muttered as he read the file.  He raised his eyebrows and went through the other qualifications.  "Easy enough, this guy is too perfect for the position.  Of course he's hired."  He chuckled.


The receptionist called in, saying that the next person is ready.  He responded back and looked out the window for a moment with a yawn.  A minute or so later passes before the door opens up.  Mark stood up and bowed to the man with a smile.

"Good evening."  The other male sounded with a bow.


***

A month or so passes by and Ara has found her groove.  She drops Mina off at school and gets to the firm before her work schedule starts.  Her mother picks Mina up and brings her home when school ends, and Ara is home by dinner time.  Mark really meant that they would work around her!  So convenient and efficient.

Ara looked up from her desk and saw Mark.  The time was getting late, but she had a little bit more she wanted to do.  However, she put her pencil down and smiled at him.  "Hey, what's up?"  She asked as she stood up.

He casually clasped his hands behind his back and shrugged.  "I know you're probably busy.. But I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me after work this evening."  He asked with a small smile.

Ara's mind instantly went to Mina being at home alone.  Her mother can only stay so long at the house.  "I.."

"Mina can be there too."  He stated.  "If it's about her, I don't want her to be home alone."  He continued with an awkward laugh. 

Ara scratched her arm and looked down at the desk.  "I don't want her to get the wrong impression of you."  She replied with a weaker tone.

"What do you mean?"  He asked as he brought his hands to his sides.

"She'll think that you're trying to replace her father."  She played with the random objects on her desk.  "Are you.. wanting it to be a date?  Or just dinner?"  She asked as she raised her head to lock eyes with him.

Mark has thought about it all month—to date or not to date.  He gets all fluttery seeing her in the mornings and gets all lonely watching her leave in the evenings.  He likes her personality and already knows just from stories that he'll be in love with little Mina.  But is she ready to date?  Is he ready to date?

"If you'll accept it to be a date, then I'd like it to be."  He said seriously.  The smile had gone away from his features, and Ara definitely picked up on the seriousness of his tone.

"You can come over and I'll make some dinner then."  She replied as she turned off her desk lamp.  "I'm sorry that dinner will be late, though."

Mark shook his head and gave a smile.  "As long as I'm welcome, that's all what matters."  He responded and had his hand out.

Ara hesitantly put her hand in his hold.  It's not like dating was prohibited in the firm.  It's more like she doesn't want to be open about it until they're officially dating.  Mark walked her out, but Ara stopped him when she saw someone who looked familiar.


"Who's that?"  She asked quietly as she eyes the man from far away.

Mark looked at who she was talking about.  "That's Oh Sehun.  He transferred from Jeongnu a week ago."  He replied.  "He's on the evening shift." 

"I see.. that's good."  She continued to walk them out.


Mark could detect a negative vibe radiating from Ara.  He was walked out with force and he wasn't for sure if his wrist was going to pop off.  He tried keeping up, but stumbled every now and then.

"Ara."  He called her.

She suddenly stopped and he accidently ran into her.  She stood her ground and didn't even question when he put his arms around her to not make them fall.  She let the man recover before turning back toward Mark.

"Sehun is Mina's father.."  She outright confessed. 

Mark was speechless.  "Let's go eat, shall we?  It's not a long drive, you can follow me."  She said as she took out her keys.

Mark's movements responded, but it's like his speech couldn't respond.  Sehun is.. He still couldn't wrap his brain around it as he followed Ara between two other cars on the road.  He was still out of it when he parked in the driveway next to Ara's car.


She allowed him in and put his coat on the rack for him.  "Mother!  I'm home!"  She told as she took off her short heels.  She walked out of the entry way without Mark. 

"Hello, Dear.  Mina is showering right now, but can't wait for dinner."  Her mother said with a chuckle.  "Oh?  Who is this young man?"  She asked while looking Mark up and down.

"Mom, this is my co-worker, Mark Tuan."  She introduced.  "Mark, this is my mother."


Mark bowed before shaking the woman's hand.  "Good evening, Ma'am."  He said, making the woman chuckle again.

"He's sweet.  Are you sure he's just a co-worker, Dear?"  She asked.  "I better not hear anything bad about you, Young Man.  I might be old, but I know how to slap a pig's face.  I've done it once, I'm not afraid to do it again."

The woman laughed while giving out that threat to Mark.  He smiled with furrowed eyebrows.  Protective mother.. that's good.  He bowed.  "Mother,"  He started, "don't worry.  My love would turn in her grave if she foun out I treated a woman poorly."  He assured.


Ara looked down and left to go to the kitchen.  She knew that her mother would keep Mark company for a few more minutes.  She wasn't in the mood to hear depressing stories, so she saved her eyes from tearing up by starting up the dinner.  Pretty soon, her mother left and Mark came into the kitchen.

"Such a strong woman."  He laughed.

Ara smiled at him as she stirred the ramyun that was simmering in the pot. He came behind her and cautiously put his arms around her waist.  "I know we haven't even started yet, but I can't wait until I can see you like this every evening."  He whispered as he put a kiss on Ara's head.

Ara wasn't for sure why she didn't turn around and punch him; yell at him, or scream at him.  He's a random man coming into her life just like Sehun.  Sehun gave her good vibes too, but not like this.  Sehun's good vibes felt good for a teenager.  Now they're mature adults seeking the same thing—committment. 

It's apparent that Mark is looking to settle down.  Otherwise, he might have just asked Ara out during her first week at the firm.  That in mind, she sort of understands why she didn't act out what her past-self wants to do to Sehun.

The kitchen door opens and Mark gets away from Ara as soon as he can.  He looked down at the short girl who looked confused.

"Mommy, who's that?"  She asked as she pointed. 

Ara turned down the burner before turning away from the stove.  "Sweetheart, this is Mark."  She introduced.  "Mark, this is Mina."


Mark's lips formed a smile as he saw those big eyes look up at him.  He went on his knee to be more level with Mina.  "I've heard so much about you from your mommy.  I can't believe I get to meet the wonderful princess."  He her long, black hair. 

"Are you family?"  She asked with confusion. 

"No.. I'm a co-worker of your mother."  He replied with a smile as he played with the bow on the girl's robe.  "Did your grandma make this?"  He asked.


Mina shook her head quickly.  "Mommy made it!"  She said proudly with a smile.  "My mommy's the best!"  She ran past Mark to hug Ara's leg. 

Ara smiled and bent down.  "Mina, why don't you show Mark where the bathroom is so that he can prepare for dinner, hm?  Teach him how to wash his hands." 

"Is he a pig?"  Mina asked in a whisper-voice that is still audible to Mark.

"No~  He's a-"  Ara made the rest of the whisper quiet so that Mark couldn't hear it.


Mina looked shocked for a moment before turning toward Mark.  "Let's go!"  She suddenly said as she took off. 

"Don't get sweaty in your night clothes!"  Ara said as the two leave the kitchen.  She smiled and shook her head.  "He's a gentleman.."  She said as she turned back to the stove of almost-finished food.


"You use soap~"  Mina dispensed the soap and it fell onto Mark's hand and some of the counter.

"Whoops~  Let's clean that up."  Mark said as he took a tissue and wiped up the extra soap.  "Now what?"  He asked.

Mina laughed.  "Seriously?  Mommy said you're a gentleman, how could you not know how to wash your hands?"  She asked with a pout.

Mark was curious.  She called me that?  "It's not that I don't know, it's that I want you to teach me how you wash your hands.  I want soft hands like you and your mommy."  He said with a smile.


Mina was quick to show him how to wash his hands before they hurried to the kitchen table.  The food, as always in Mina's opinion, was delicious.  It was a quick meal that Ara put together, but nonetheless, a full meal.  Mark enjoyed it and the stories Mina wanted to tell.  There were so many stories that made Mark feel like he caught up with their lives.

Mark wasn't silent the whole meal, he told stories of his own and the two girls got to know him better.  However, the time was getting late.  Mark left to go back home.

Like every night, Ara tucks her girl into her bed.  "I hope you enjoyed Mark's visit.. you might see him more often in the near future.."  She informed Mina as she sat on the bed next to her. 

"Is Mark going to replace daddy?"  Mina asked the question Ara predicted.

"If you think he's good enough, then yes."  She laughed and moved Mina's bangs to the side.  "We'll have to see, hm?"  Ara stood up and kissed Mina's forehead.

"Good night, Mommy." 

"Good night."



***

Mark arrived to work Monday and see Ara already outside her office door.  He greeted the other employees on his way to her.  "Good morning."  He said with his cheerful smile.

Ara smiled back and bowed.  "Hey, I wanted to talk-"

"Excuse me, Mark.  You said that you wanted to discuss something over coffee?"  A man behind Mark was talking.

Mark turned around and saw the man Ara labeled as her ex: Oh Sehun.  "Yes, in a minute though.  I need to talk to talk to her real quick."  Mark said with a smile.

Sehun looked passed Mark and smirked.  "Ara?  Is that you?"  He moved Mark aside and got closer to Ara.  Mark had a mad look as Sehun forcefully grabbed Ara's waist.

"Off.  Now."  Ara said slowly as she tried ripping the guy's arm off.

"It's been such a long time.  You still look like you're in your mid-twenties though."  He laughed.

Sehun used to joke how Ara looked older than her age back when they were teenagers.  Not older as in a mature body; older as in her face developed a few wrinkles and such.  She sighed and looked at Mark. 

"Hey, she doesn't want that."  Mark said as he noticed the pleading look Ara was giving. 

Sehun must have brushed that off.  "We should get lunch today." 

Ara couldn't contain herself.  She slapped Sehun right across the face, earning glares from everyone in the office.  Sehun held his cheek and looked at everyone including those two.  He huffed.  "Tell me when you're ready for that coffee."  He straightened his jacket.

"Let's reschedule to tomorrow."  Mark said with a neutral expression.  Stay professional.  Don't get jealous and give him your attitude during work hours..  He tried telling himself.

"Dude, I work the late shift.  I can't come in during the morning hours two days in a row."  Sehun put his hands on his hips.

Mark looked at him and folded his arms.  "I'll have a chat with the higher-ups.  Just come in tomorrow."  He said before looking at Ara.  "You said you have something to talk to me about?"  He smiled.


Ara has been watching Mark's features.  Ever since last week, she noticed that Mark has been giving a jealous look whenever he passed by Sehun's cubical.  She admires him for not going all out and destroying Sehun.  At the same time, she kinda wishes he would.  She nodded and signaled him to follow her to her office.

She closed the door and put her hands together.  "I just wanted to say.. I should wait until the end of the day to say this, but after that, I want you to have a better start for the work morning."  She said with a slight laugh.

Mark nodded and scratched his forehead.  "Sorry.. I must have seemed mean."

"No, you dealt with it just right."  She assured.  "Anyway.. I wanted to tell you that Mina and I have been talking all week.  We want to get to know you more."

Mark's lips turned up to a smile.  "Really?"

"Really.. and I want to give you a warning.  If you ever, I mean ever, think about leaving when you're so close to us-"

"I will regret it for the rest of my life."  Mark said.  "Not to get all cheesy or cliché, but I want to make you two my life.  I've been lonely lately and.. obviously jealous really recently."  He laughed. 

Ara nodded and looked down at the floor.  "So.. I want to become serious with you, if that's okay.  Maybe not dinner every night, but just some weekends together with Mina would be nice."  She said as she got closer to him.

"Your parents can join too."  He said softly as he put his hand through her hair—he could tell that Mina got those soft locks from at least Ara's shampoo.

"I'd like that.."  She replied.


Mark leaned down and put their lips together for the first time.  Ara felt in love; Mark felt in love.  Maybe he'll be the one.  Was what went through her mind.  If not, he's still making my heart beat like crazy.. And for now, I love it.


 


Thank you so much for requesting! <3
This one went on for a little bit longer, but I hope it was still good quality~
I wanted to add more jealousy, but I rememered that this was supposed to be more of Ara and Mark falling in love.
Not Mark killing Sehun.  XD