Call for a Beginning

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
ParkJiminsTiny_Wifey


Pairing
(BTS) Jimin x Laura Lu
~Other members~

Genres
Romance, Comedy

Plot


I go to a BTS concert right and the boys do a funny bet that you know how they throw clothes at the fans sometimes? I was thinking they have on fancy jackets and on the inside they bet Jimin to put his actual number inside and throw it in the crowd and see if the fan calls him and if they do they will all give him a thousand dollars each and jungkook joins in the bet too I was gonna write this as a fanfic but I wanted to request it too. I get front row with my bestie and Jimin throws his jacket at us and I get his and she gets jungkook and when we get back to the hotel we find the numbers and debate on calling them

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

    Namjoon looked at s with a slight smirk. The boys would always plan something before a concert. Sometimes they will surprise the fans by spraying water on them. Other times, they would throw signed plushies into the crowd. There was even one time that Suga picked up a fan's phone and went around the entire stage with it, recording himself doing a Fortnite dance before giving the phone back. But today's surprise was different.

 

"I bet you can't throw your jacket to a fan." J-hope said.

 

"This expensive jacket?" Jimin pointed. "You think I would be dumb enough to throw my jacket into the crowd? This expensive jacket?" He laughed loudly. "I accept!" He put his jacket on.


 

Jungkook snapped his fingers. "There's a catch." He said.

 

"A catch?" Jimin tilted his head.

 

"You have to put something valuable in your jacket." Jungkook said. "Like.. You should put your phone number. Fans would literally die if you did that." He giggled.

 

Namjoon simply shook his head. "Go for it." He said. "I'll put some money down if you do it."

 

Jimin smirked. "Money? I can do that." He held his hips. "Oh, and if the staff gets mad at me, you're taking the blame. Not me." He pointed at his chest.

 

Taehyung hummed and shrugged. "Fair enough." He said. "And if you don't do it, you owe all of us money." He mentioned.

 

Jimin opened his mouth in shock. "Oh heck no, I'm not losing this." He huffed. "Just you watch, I'm going to give a lucky fan my number."

 

"Hey, maybe you can date her too." Suga winked. "Good luck."



 

~ * ~

 

Laura was scrambling to get her dress in order. She had her makeup and hair finished. Last was making sure her dress wasn't running up too high. Then she had to make sure she got to the venue on time. She paid for the front row seats, but if she's late, they can give the seats to other people. She looked at her phone to see she made it just in time. She saw her friend already in line and gave a little wave to her. They made it to their seats and squealed so much.

 

For one, her friend was her online friend. "It's so nice to finally meet you!" Laura said, hugging the other girl.

 

"You too! My real name is Samantha, by the way." The other girl giggled. "We're finally at a concert too~"

 

"I know, we've been fans for literally years." Laura clapped. "I can't believe mom let me come here." She held her cheeks. "You look so pretty, by the way."

 

Samantha blushed. They were currently experiencing hyper-excitement. "Oh, oh! Is that Jimin." She pointed.

 

The girls fixed their eyes on a face that popped up from below stage. The mentioned male looked at them and gave a faint wave. "Oh my goodness~" Laura waved. "Hey~"

 

Jimin smiled and waved. "Don't forget that you can order popcorn and drinks." Jimin said. "You can use the button under your chair." He pointed.

 

The girls felt under their chairs and looked at the remote that popped from the compartment. "Oh.." They said before looking up. Jimin was no longer there. "He's a little sneaky, huh?" Samantha chuckled. "How does it feel to be spoken to by your crush?" Samantha asked, putting the remote to Laura like a microphone.

 

"Well you see, Sam... I feel like I'm going to die!" Laura acted.

 

The girls have another round of giggles. They went quiet as soon as the concert started.


 

***

 

During their encore stage, Jimin was looking around the crowd. He knew he needed to do it. He needed to throw his jacket. He looked inside to make sure the paper was still in his pocket. He zipped up the pocket and walked around, listening to the beat of Dynamite. He heard all of the pretty voices singing along. He made eye contact with multiple girls and boys, all who he found cute. He stopped when he saw a familiar set of girls.

 

He made a smirk and started bouncing in his spot. He made eye contact with Jungkook. The male nodded and took off his jacket. Jimin was surprised to see Jungkook toss his jacket off the stage. Yo, I was supposed to do that.. Jimin thought. This only made him competitive though. He tore off his jacket and made eye contact with that girl with the cute dress. He made a wink and tossed it her way.


 

Laura widened her eyes when she caught the material. She wanted to scream, oh she wanted to scream! However, nothing came out of her other than just an excited smile. She pointed at herself while looking into Jimin's eyes. Jimin nodded and waved before making a finger heart.



 

~ * ~

 

"You are so lucky." Samantha said, looking at the jacket. "Are you going to wear it?"

 

Laura sighed happily. "Of course. It's a good quality jacket, I want it all to myself." She giggled. Looking all around it, curiosity got to her. She opened the zipper and tilted her head. "He left something inside.."

 

"What is it?" Samantha asked.

 

Laura unfolded the paper to see digits. "I think.. I think it's his phone number." She said.

 

"Oh! He was planning on this then!" Samantha clapped. "Why don't you try texting that number? The worst that can happen is that it's a Korean restaurant." She laughed.

 

Laura chuckled. "And even that would be cool." She said. "Alright, wish me luck."



 

Jungkook nudged Jimin. "I saw you," Jungkook said, "good job, Buddy." He gave some money to his bandmate.

 

"Okay, but why did you do it too?" Jimin asked, accepting the money.

 

"Cuz I wanted to." Jungkook shrugged. "I wonder if she'll call."

 

Jimin smiled to himself. "Maybe.. She was really cute.. So even if it's a little bit of small talk, that would be cool." He replied, sitting down and opening a bottle of water.

 

Namjoon handed a few bills to Jimin. "And if she turns out to be a stalker.. We'll change your number." He said.

 

Jimin smirked and shook his head. "Nah.. I think it'll-"

 

His speech was interrupted by a notification coming in his phone. He took out his phone to see a text from an unknown number. "I think this is her." Jimin said.

 

“Well read it out!" Suga shouted.

 

Unknown

"Hi~ This is the girl you threw your jacket at. My name is Laura Lu. I've been a fan for a long time, and you made me feel so special today. Thank you. I hope you're recovering well and that you had fun too ^^/"

 

Jimin

"Hey, this is Jimin! It was good seeing you today. I'm going to be in LA for a few more days, so if you wanna hang out, text me where to meet you."

 

"Flirty." Namjoon nudged Jimin.

 

Laura

"Sure! I know this really good ice cream parlor nearby. Is it okay to bring my friend? She'll only be here for a few days."

 

Jimin

"Of course, bring whoever! I can't wait <3"


 

Laura held her phone to her chest. "I get to have ice cream with Park Jimin." She said. "I get to have ice cream with Park Jimin." She repeated.

 

Samantha chuckled. "I'm so happy for you~ Maybe he can bring Kookie with him so I can have ice cream with my fav too." She winked.

 

Laura smirked. "I'm sure he'll bring someone. He can't just meet two girls alone.. Could he?" She asked.

 

"We need to keep this PG, Sweetie." Samantha patted Laura's shoulder. "Let's get some sleep now."

 

"Okay." Laura said in a devious tone.


 

***

 

The next day, Jimin watched across a street. He had casual clothes on followed by a hat. No sunglasses as no one was paying attention to him. He had Jungkook with him, the mastermind of this whole thing. "Is that her?" Jungkook asked, pointing at a girl in the ice cream shop.

 

Jimin hummed and walked up to the door. He opened it, making the bell go off. He saw Laura snap her head and give a big smile. "Over here," She waved.

 

Jimin walked up to the table, seeing the girl who was sitting next to her as well. "I hope you don't mind, I brought Jungkook." He said.

 

"No, that's totally fine." Laura replied. "Samantha here finds Jungkook cute." She winked.

 

Samantha nudged Laura, this only got a confident smile from the maknae. "Pleasure to meet you, Sammy." He said, taking her hand and kissing it.

 

Jimin felt like he had to be one step above that. He sat next to Laura and put his arm around her. "What ice cream would you recommend?" He asked, being close to her.

 

Any other situation, a guy doing this to a lady would be seen as creepy. But Laura was head over heels for Jimin. "Th-this one." She lifted up her cone.

 

Jimin leaned forward, taking a . "Yummy." He said.

 

Laura blushed at the man's action. Jungkook looked over and looked at Samantha. "You wanna make out?" He asked.

 

"Kook," Jimin narrowed his eyes on the maknae, "sorry, Ladies. Men get competitive." He gave Laura some space.

 

"No, I like it." Samantha chuckled. "You want my number?" She asked.

 

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Please, Minnie?" He asked.

 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I know Namjoon-hyung is going to give me trouble.." He sighed. "As long as you ladies don't think we're creepy." He said.

 

Laura shrugged. "If not to date, I can suggest places to go around the US, and England." She said.

 

"Oh that's cool!" Jungkook said.



Laura felt peaceful being next to Jimin. Does she like him? Yes. But she's not going to be all over him to ruin a new-found friendship. Maybe we can get more serious next time~ She thought.

 

 

 

Hello~
It's been forever!
I was going through the shop and noticed I never posted this!
I'm sorry it took me this long to realize it!!

I hope you enjoyed reading it, nonetheless!
<3