Our Contract

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Aghasae


Pairing
(GOT7) Mark Tuan x Cho Ara


Genres
Romance and


Plot
Ara is Mark's secretary.   Ara likes Mark romantically despite him only using her to please himself but when another man shows interest on Ara, Mark gets jealous.


This story is marked mature due to:
 



    Three years ago—that's when it all began.  It started out as just a simple dinner to relieve stress of everyday work–rude clients, excessive business meetings, and a boss who could care less about the happiness of any of his employees.  On the weekdays, hours would be booked from five o'clock in the morning to eight o'clock at night.  However, on weekends, there was all the time in the world.

Relaxation is the number one thing a person needs after a long week of work. 

"Mark,"  the girl said quietly one evening, "this is going to sound odd, but we're both adults, right?"

Mark brought his face up from eating.  He cleared his throat.  "That's right, what's on your mind?"  He asked.

She moved her hands to her lap, not looking into his eyes.  "Do you ever have cravings?  ual cravings?"


Mark put his silverware down and looked at her with disbelief.  "I-uhm, isn't that-"


"Personal?  Yeah.. that's why I'm telling you something personal."  She lifted her gaze to finally meet his eyes.  "Just like we had a mutual craving to get away from work, why don't we have a mutual craving to help each other?"


Mark took his water-filled wine glass and drank from it slowly.  He wasn't for sure if he was making a deal with the devil or if his own hormones were starting to kick in.  Nonetheless, he didn't exactly hate the idea. 

"Just then?"

"Just ."  She confirmed.


Truly, it already looks weird for a secretary and manager to have dinner together anyway.  Dating is not prohibited by the company, so having a ual relationship wouldn't be bad, right?  Mark puts the glass down and nods.

"Sure,"  he signed the non-existant contract, "I'll pick up some supplies tomorrow."

Ara took her purse from the chair next to her.  "I wouldn't ask without coming prepared for at least one night."  She informed.


Mark raised his eyebrows when his eyes met three packages and a bottle of lubricating lotion.  He was skeptical at first, but realized that she must have serious cravings. 

"If this is what you want to do,"  Mark stood up and brought his plate to the dishwasher, "go into my bedroom and I'll meet you there."


Ara nodded and walked her purse to the said room, leaving Mark to do the dishes and clean up the table.  She placed her purse down on the desk inside.  She looked around the room.  Not once has she actually gone into his room.  After a year of being his secretary and having dinners together, bedroom visits only crossed her mind a few times—those few times being recently.


She took off her gray jacket and her socks.  She sat down on his bed and looked at the nightstand.  Snooping further, she opened the drawer.  She closed it quietly when the bedroom door opened. 

"Are you ?"  He asked, taking his tie off.

"Does not doing it for about five years count?"  She asked with a slight laugh.

He laughed back, taking his jacket off.  "So it's been awhile for both of us, huh?" 

She nodded and took her hair out of her hairbow.  " or nah?"

He looked down at her with a smirk.  "I feel like hearing extra moans will get the stress off better, don't you think?"

"Alright then."


She laid back on his bed as he went to the light switch.  His hands grasped her shoulders lightly as his lips make their way to her jawline.  She felt his weight go across her entire body as his lips proceed to her neck.  She fought back, but a moan escaped as his hands went to her s.

He did say he wanted more moans.  She thought as he started grinding their hips together in a slow motion.  His plump lips capture her trembling lips as his hands held her wrists down.  She widened her eyes when their tongues met.  But this feeling..  She wasn't for sure why her heart felt a bit.. fluttery?

In no time, their clothes were off.  Their bare skin rubbed together as the sounds of Ara's gasps and slight moans were only to be heard.  Her fingers tickle their way to Mark's shoulders as he puts his fingers inside of her, working to make sure she was ready for the real-deal.

He put the protection on before entering into her.  She moaned loud enough for him to hear but not enough for the neighbors to have suspicion.  The last thing she wants is to have the neighbors asking what's up. 

While pounding into her, he released Ara's lips to capture her collar bone.  He on the tight skin as one of her hands go into his hair to pull. 


When Mark released, the movement slowly died down–riding out that shaky feeling that both of them felt all over.  After cleaning them up, Mark brought her into a hug.

"How was that?"  Mark asked when his breath came back to him.

Ara was still slightly panting.  "Great.."


He chuckled a bit as he her hair.  "Make sure you button your collar button for work on Monday."

She slightly slapped his chest. 


"So.."  There was a bit of silence, "dinner and every Saturday?"  He asked.

"Yeah.."  She confirmed.  "As long as you're okay with it."

Mark nodded.  "I think we can make it happen."  He kissed her forehead.  "Get some sleep.  I'll drive you home in the morning."

"Okay,"  she replied, "good night."



***

It's now the present—Friday morning.  The morning started exactly how it normally does.  Mark got to his office thirty minutes after Ara set it up.  She brought him coffee, the day's itinerary, and anything else he may have needed.  The only thing that's going differently is that Mark's boss came to the floor.

Mark's boss is none other than Park Jinyoung.  His face was young but his ideas were wise beyond his years.  Obviously, being the owner of the company wasn't mere child's play.  Not going into the background details of this tycoon, the fact that he is down on this floor surprised Ara.

"Good morning, Mr. Park.  How may I be of assistance to you?"  She asked with a smile.  Her smile faltered when another man stepped away from Jinyoung.

"Hello there, Ara."

Coincidentally, Mark happened to come out of his office.  He looked the two men up and down before giving a bow.  "Hello, Sir."

"Good, you both are here."  Jinyoung gave a proud smile.  "This is my son, Park Jimin.  He is wanting to get a job."  He said while putting his hand on the younger's shoulder.  "Ara, can you be a dear and train my son on how to be a proper secretary?"


Ara gave a smile with a slight-bow.  "Yes, Sir.  He starts Monday?"  She asked.

"Yes.  I will give you a raise during his training period."  Jinyoung answered.


The younger male stepped forward and put his hand out with his other arm around his waist for a bow.  "Nice to meet you, Miss Cho."  He said with a smile.

Ara shook his hand with another slight-bow.  "You two, Jimin-Sir."  She said. 

She was surprised when the boy kissed her hand.  "You're pretty."  He had his eyelids eased as they lock eyes.

"Thank you, Sir."  She blushed.


Mark coughed a touch.  "Should we set up another desk for him, Sir?"  He asked Jinyoung.

"No,"  Jimin started, "I will just sit next to Miss Cho so I can see exactly how to do things."  He didn't avert his gaze as their eyes were still linked.

Jinyoung shrugged.  "He can't learn from across the room."  He said.  "Come now, Jimin.  We have an errand to run." 

"Miss Cho,"  Jimin started, "may we have dinner tomorrow?  I would like to get to know you before you start training me."


"Oh,"  She looked between him and Mark, "I'm sure that's alright- is it, Mr. Park?"  She looked to Jinyoung.

"Yes, my boy loves food."  Jinyoung laughed.

"Then it's settled,"  Jimin said, "let's meet up somewhere."  He gave his phone to Ara.


She nodded and plugged her phone number in, sending a test text.  "Have a good day," she bowed to the two males.


They left the floor, leaving the room empty with Ara and Mark.  Ara turned to look at Mark with a smile.  "I get a raise~"  She said.


Mark nodded with a fake smile.  "Congrats.  I hope he won't be a pain to train."  He joked.

"Oh boy, teaching a kid.. you're right- I hope he won't be too bratty."  She agreed, sitting down at her desk. 


Mark stayed silent for a moment before going back into his office.  He looked down at the desk with wondering eyes.  Why.. do I feel jealous?  It's just dinner- we don't have to have dinner every Saturday..  He spoke to himself with furrowed eyebrows.  Besides, Ara won't do anything with Jimin, will she?


The thought of being jealous confused Mark to no end.  He admitted it–he is jealous.  I guess I could stalk them..  He found it weird, but he's left with no other option.  It's not like we're a couple, why would I be jealous if she likes him?

He shook his head.  "Work- I need to get back to work."  He said aloud, slapping his cheeks. 



***

It was the next night.  Ara was sitting across the table from her new trainee.  They are in a restaurant not too far away from the company building.  Dressed in their usual work attire, they sip on their drinks.

"So,"  Jimin started, "how long have you been working at my dad's company?" 

"A little bit more than four years.  My dad was a good friend of Mr. Park back in high shool and I had just gotten done my secretary training."  Ara replied with a smile. 

Jimin put his fork down.  "Was?  May I ask what happened?" 

Ara copied his silverware placement, chewing the last bit of steak she had in .  "My father was suffering from a stomach ulcer.  It got really bad and his immune system wasn't able to fight off any other illnesses that went into his body.  Eventually, it was a heart attack that ended his pain." 

Jimin nodded and looked down.  "I'm so sorry,"  he reached across the table to hold her hand.

"It's fine,"  Ara smiled, "he told me not to worry about him and Mr. Tuan has been helping me manage these past years." 

"Miss Cho,"  Jimin started, "may I pursue you?"  He suddenly asked.

Ara's eyes widen.  "I-"

"You're really pretty and I would like to get to know the life behind the beautiful face more."  He said with a captivating smile.


Ara swallowed her spit harshly.  "Can I have some time to think about it?"

"Of course,"  Jimin looked down for a moment, "take your time."



Meanwhile, Mark happened to catch news that Ara was at this restaurant.  He was several tables away with a nice view of their table.  Still, why do I feel jealous.  It's not like we're dating or anything..  He looked down at his spaghetti and furrowed his eyebrows.  Or do I have a crush on her?

He looked back at Ara and smiled.  He nodded to himself while looking at her hair, messily put in a hairbow and her bangs pushed to the side like she'd just gotten off of work. 

"I do have a crush on her, don't I?"  There have been many times when Mark asked that question to himself.  It can't just be anymore.  Sometimes his kisses were out of love, other times their cuddles were out of love too.  "But why do I only admit it when I see she's with someone else?" 


At times like this, he can only go to one person for help.  He left the restaurant when they did.  She went into her own car and Jimin went into his car.  Mark made his way home and took his phone out.  He pressed on the first contact on his list.

"Mark?  What are you doing calling me at this time?"  A woman spoke on the other end.

Mark cleared his throat.  "I need some advice, Mom." 

"Advice?  What's up?"

"Am I in love with Ara?"  He asked as he laid back on his bed.  "Like, is it love-love?  Or is it just -love?"


He heard her little chuckle that he would always pretend to hate.  But somehow, it made him smile audibly.  "If you have to ask that question, it's most likely that it is love-love, Son."  She answered.

Mark nodded and looked up at the ceiling.  "Should.. I talk to her?" 

"Don't come off in a bad way, that's all I can say.  She doesn't have a boyfriend, right?"

Mark bit his lip.  "There's this guy.."

"Don't show your jealous side either."  She laughed.  "
Girls only want honesty."


Mark nodded for the nth time.  After another thirty minutes of talking about other things, it was time for her to go to bed.  Sending her off with the three words he wants to tell Ara, Mark puts his phone down.  He finishes his nightly routine by taking a shower and then going to bed.


***

Monday rolled its sun by.  It's currently ten o'clock in the morning.  Mark's office is quiet and so was Ara's desk as she was training Jimin.  Mark tapped his fingers as he thought about Jimin trying to flirt.  He huffed and stood up.  He opened the door, and to his shock, Jimin was close to kissing Ara.

"Jimin,"  Ara was pushing the man's chest, "no."

"Is he bothering you?"  Mark asked.  This is my chance.

Jimin straightened his jacket.  "Miss Cho, you should at least give your new boy friend a kiss at work."  He said with a smile.

"Boyfriend?"  Mark and Ara asked at the same time.

"Since when?"  Mark asked, folding his arms and looking down at Ara with a stern glare.


Ara saw the look in Mark's eyes.  She's watched plenty of KDramas to know the look Mark's giving.  "N-never,"  she stood up and walked to Mark, "he's.."

Jimin looked at Ara with a disappointed pout.  "You said you'd think about it..  That's close enough, right?"

Mark shook his head.  "Please leave Secretary Cho alone.  If you keep up your persistence like this, I will have to tell your father."  Mark said in an authoritative yet respectful tone.

Jimin looked the other way.  "Fine, you could have just said no, Ara." 


Ara looked down at the carpet.  "I just.."


"Ara,"  Mark started, "I know I just got onto him about this.. but.. my mom says I have a crush on you."  He said suddenly.


She looked at him seriously before laughing.  "She does, huh?"  She asked, holding .  "Let's talk in your office."  She said, glancing over at Jimin for a short second.


They walk into Mark's office and sit on the vanilla couch.  He holds her hands.  "Honestly, for a little while now, it doesn't feel like just ."


Ara's smile faltered when she heard the seriousness in his tone.  "Ever since the first time, I always wondered what would happen if we were to be real – dating and in-love.

"But when Jimin showed his smiling eyes to you, something snapped in me."  Mark looked into her eyes with honesty.

"Really?  Were you jealous?"  She asked with shock.

Mark nodded.  "Sounds pathetic, but my mom confirmed it."  He chuckled.


Ara shook her head.  "It's not pathetic, Mark.  I'm really happy you can talk about serious stuff like this with her.  It really shows me how well you treat her; how you would treat me and maybe even our future kids."  She put a hand on his shoulder.  "Truth be told, I've had countless fantasies of us actually dating."

Mark raised his eyebrows.  "Seriously?"

She nodded.  "I loved having dinner with you, getting our emotions out together, and sticking together at the end of the day.  It felt right, even though I said it was supposed be just ."


Mark nodded and held her hands softly but protectively.  "It doesn't have to be that way anymore."  He whispered. 

"I know,"  She smiled, "can we change our contract?"

"Of course."  He signed the new contract audibly.


He leaned in to put a kiss on her lips.  The kiss shared a mutual feeling of love–not just things naughty and stress-relieving. 


"I love you."  Mark finally said the words.

She smiled and got closer to him.  "I love you too."


"I love that you two need to get back to work."  Jinyoung's voice sounded at the open door.



The two jump on the couch and look at their smirking boss.  They quickly get back to their work.  Jinyoung kept his smirk as he walked Jimin into the elevator.


"That's how you get the ball rolling, Son."  Jinyoung said as he pressed on the next floor's number.  "Sometimes you just gotta give them a little kick."

"Why were you trying to help them?"  Jimin asked with raised eyebrows.



Jinyoung smirked.  "That's for me to know.  Work hard, Son."  He said, leaving Jimin in the elevator.




 


Dun dun DUN!  Jinyoung made Mark all jelly on purpose!!
I hope you enjoyed the story and I'm sorry for the wait~
Have a good day~

<3