Everything for You

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
akizuki

Pairing
(Ateez) Yunho x San x Song Hayoung (OC)

Genres
Romance and Angst

Plot

inspired by the song Secret Love song by Littlemix

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

    San sat up in the bed. It was early morning. He looked down at the man beside him. They were matching: their shirts were off and their hair was messy. Images of the previous night went wild in San's head. The way the man takes care of both his emotional and physical needs; the way he always talks to San; the way he makes sure that San is overall happy and satisfied makes San's heart leap.

Yunho.. San thought. You're such a perfect man. If I could, I would hug you and kiss you and love you every day and night. But alas.. Yunho stirred when his phone started ringing. He blinked his eyes awake and looked at San. San gave a little smile and reached for Yunho's phone.

Handing the phone to Yunho, he sees that it's Hayoung who is calling. "Hey honey," Yunho started, "yes, I'll be home pretty soon. The boss wants to have breakfast before I drive back up." He said, looking at San.

San blushed and looked down. "Right, I'll see you in a few hours." Yunho said. "Love you." He ended the call.

San's smile slowly faded. "I'll start packing up." He said, standing up and looking for his shirt.

Yunho looked up at the male and hummed, standing up. He walked around the bed. San handed him the bigger shirt. He tossed his shirt on the bed before putting a hand on San's hip. "Hey," Yunho started, "thank you for last night." He thumbed San's chin.

San looked into the taller man's eyes. "No.. Thank you." He returned.

"I paid for the next three months, tell me whenever you need something, okay?" Yunho smiled, now thumbing San's lips.

San hummed and had a sad smile. "What's wrong?" Yunho asked.

"I just.." San closed his eyes. "Every time we're together.. I want more of you. And I know I can't have you." He said timidly, his shoulders falling.

Yunho patted San's head. "I told you, we're not dating." He said. "If you want to stop-"

"No." San interrupted. "I'm not going to steal you from her.. I just.. Sometimes I think I would be better." He said honestly, getting a concerned glare from Yunho. "You guys are engaged and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Just give me a little bit of a warning before you leave me." San held Yunho's shoulders.

Yunho nodded kissing San's neck. "I'll be back next week, my angel." He whispered.

San held the man's bare chest, sniffing the reminents of their night in his hair. "Go shower up before you leave, she doens't need to smell us." He instructed.

Yunho chuckled and pulled back, looking into San's eyes. "Nope, you're too special for her to smell." He winked. "I'll be back in a minute then." He waved.

San sighed when the man left. Why can't it be like that though? Why can't I have him all to myself? Why did he even start anything with me, if I can't have him?


~~~

Yunho was traveling from Incheon to Seoul. While he was driven home, he thought about San. San is a boy he met awhile ago when he was in high school. San was always a flirt. He flirted with girls and boys; teachers even. At first, Yunho thought that San was just a player, wanting to get as many points as he could before college.

But when they graduated, he learned that San was actually kicked out of his parent's house and needed money to live in a little apartment. He needed a place to stay; he needed food to eat.

So throughout college, Yunho let San live in his dorm rent free. Of course, the only cost was that Yunho got his thrills out secretly. And then he met Hayoung.

They dated for a few weeks without San knowing. And when he found out, he did become heart broken, but secretly.

Yunho never knew about it. But because Hayoung wanted to move in with Yunho, San had to be out of his dorm. Which the dorm turned into an apartment.

Still caring for San, Yunho pays for San to live in Incheon, so that no one knows about their relationship. To everyone, San is just a dancer at the club who gets kissed by some business man who comes over once a week.

Meanwhile in Seoul, Yunho and Hayoung are going strong. Everyone around them knows about their relationship and how successful that they are.


"Hey there, Lovely." Hayoung kissed Yunho's lips. "I have a surprise for you~" She giggled.

Yunho followed her to their bedroom. He saw that the place was decorated with pictures of them and banner that said, Our Peaceful Home. His eyes then traveled to the dress she took out of the closet. "Look, isn't it beautiful?" She asked, showing off the white, long dress. "I already contacted someone for our wedding venue, it's going to be in Incheon since you like going over there so much." She teased.

Yunho blinked a few times. "Wait, what?" He asked. "Wedding?" He continued.

"We've been engaged for too long, the public is wondering when we're going to get married." She put the dress back. "So I announced to everyone that it will be next week. The day after your weekly meeting with the other company." Hayoung explained.

Yunho breathed in and out. "I uh.. Okay." He bowed his head. "I wish you told me first though." He said.

"I figured that you wouldn't mind." She shrugged. "We'll be together forever." She held his arm.

Yunho smiled and cupped her cheek. "Forever.." He repeated, kissing her lips.



***

Yunho made it to Incheon and left Hayoung at the hotel to get prepared for the next day. He sighed deeply and put his mask on along with a hat. He walked further away to the familiar apartment. He knocked on the door and saw San answer the door. San smiled and grabbed Yunho by the collar, yanking him into the apartment.

"I missed you." San said, taking down the mask to kiss Yunho.

Yunho held San's hips, closing the door with his foot as he kissed San back. After a minute, the kiss died down. "San.. We're getting married.." He said.

San looked into Yunho's eyes. "Oh.. Okay.. How long do you have left?" He asked.

"Tomorrow.." Yunho answered. He saw San's eyes tear up. "I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you sooner." He apologized. "She wouldn't give me any space to go to a pay phone to tell you." He gave his reason.

San wiped his eyes. "I.. What does that mean for us?" He asked weakly. "You've been unfaithful this whole time, but.. You're going to be married now.

You can't be with me." He sniffled.

Yunho nodded and put his hand through San's hair. "I'm going to support you though," He promised, "just because we're married, doesn't mean I can't give you what you need." He insisted.

"But I can't repay you." San argued.

"I don't need that from you, I just.." Yunho sighed. "I love you, San. I feel like.. I love you more than I love her." He explained.

San shook his head. "We're not supposed to fall in love.." He whispered.

Yunho lifted the boy's chin. "But I did." He said. "I wanted to deny it, but I kept thinking about you so much.. Even when I'm with her, I think about you." He explained.

"The more and more I can't see you, the more I want you." Yunho continued. "I want you in my arms, my heart, and my life. I can't live without you." He whispered, kissing San's neck.

San let a tear roll down his cheek, pulling him closer.

There was a sudden knock on the door. The couple looked at each other with shocked eyes. San shrugged and backed up. Yunho motioned to open the door while he went into another room. San straightened his posture and wiped his eyes one last time. He then opened the door.

He saw a lady, Hayoung. She looked at him with a confused glare. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I uh.. I live here, I'm San." He answered. "And you are..." He played dumb.

Hayoung folded her arms. "Yunho's wife. You know, that guy who just went in here?" She tapped her foot on the doorstep.

San looked and nodded. "Nice to meet you." He said. "Yunho's inside, come in." He motioned.

She bumped his shoulder on the way. She looked around before opening each door. "You." She pointed. "Who is this and why are you here with him instead of at a business meeting?" Hayoung asked.

Yunho scratched his neck as he stood up straight. He was changing over San's laundry to the dryer. "San's my high school friend. I told him I was in the area, and he asked to hang out before my meeting." He sort of lied. "I help him out from time-to-time since he's a little.. Lonely." He explained.

She narrowed his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me about him?" Hayoung asked.

"You don't tell me about all of your friends." Yunho shrugged. "San's a weak boy and can't do much for himself, so.."

"So? How much do you do for him?" Hayoung asked.

Yunho walked out of the laundry room. "I buy food for him and pay his rent." He answered.

"Excuse me? Since when did we decide to do that?" Hayoung asked.

Yunho looked back at her. "I think I'm allowed to spend my money how I like." He answered.

"Our money, Yunho." Hayoung corrected. "We're getting married, it's our money." She continued.

San looked at them both with sad eyes. Yunho huffed and put his arm around San. "This is my best friend. I can spend how much ever money I want on him." He said. "I went to school, I made my way in my uncle's business, I earned the money, so I can spend it on him.

"I don't see you making any money." Yunho continued. "Once you make money, you spend it how you want to." He finished.

Hayoung huffed and looked around. "If your friend is so special to you that you didn't even tell me about him, fine." She pulled her ring off. "Keep him." She tossed the ring at Yunho's feet. "We're over." She stomped to the door and yanked it open.

San looked devastated. Meanwhile, Yunho had a look of disbelief. "The nerve of that lady," San started, "you gave her everything, yet she's not grateful.." He muttered.

Yunho looked down at the boy. "The wedding isn't off." He started, getting San's attention. "I'll marry you instead." He picked up the ring. "I'll trade these out for a good pair for us." He winked.

San widened his eyes. "B-but- The public won't like it if you marry a man." He said.

"So be it then." Yunho shrugged. "My uncle will still love and support me. He'll give us guidance on what to do next." He assured.

San smiled softly, wiping his last tear. "I.. I love you, Yunho." He said.

Yunho smiled back. "You don't have to worry about being the boy in the background anymore." He said. "You're the center of my attention." He continued, kissing San.

San closed his eyes, feeling the love between them. Finally, we're like that. We don't have to be in secret anymore. I get my Yunho and he gets me. Everything feels so right..

 

 

This definitely isn't my best work, but I figured that you've waited long enough.
Thank you for waiting, it means a lot.
Thank you for requesting, and have a good day.

<3