Huh Nuh Uh

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Honghwa007

Pairing
(ATEEZ) Seonghwa x Hongjoong
Seonghwa x Wooyoung



Genres
Cheating, Angst, Family,
Romance

Plot
Hongjoong and Seongwha are married. Hongjoong left his job to take care of the house and the family. Seongwha is cheating on his husband with Wooyoung, Hongjoong's friend. One day Hongjoong and Seongwha's oldest son find on the doorstep a few photos of his father and Wooyoung kissing

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

    Seonghwa eyed his coworker. His coworker is Jung Wooyoung. He, Hongjoong, and Wooyoung were friends in college. And it just so happened that Wooyoung too Hongjoong's job. You see, Hongjoong got pregnant around six years ago with their first child. Yes, Seonghwa and Hongjoong have children. They have three, to be exact: Yeosang, Mingi, and Jongho. Hongjoong had a lot of work to do with the children, so he left his job.

 

That left Seonghwa to be alone with Wooyoung. Perhaps one of the iest males on campus. Seonghwa would go as far as to say, slightly ier than his own husband. Seonghwa always had love for Hongjoong, but he always had lust for Wooyoung.

 

The way Wooyoung danced around during their college parties; the way he would send flirtatious winks at him; and the way he would just sit on the corner of his desk in their dorm while Hongjoong was a way attracted Seonghwa. Seonghwa was very much in love with Hongjoong, but he was very attracted to Wooyoung. Even to the point that he slept with Wooyoug, even before he and Hongjoong got married.

 

There were a couple of years that Seonghwa's mind got off of the flirty man. "Hey there," Wooyoung walked into the office. That's until Hongjoong quit and Wooyoung stepped in. "I have your files." He said, sitting on the corner of the desk.

 

Seonghwa took note of Wooyoung's facial expression. "Good boy," Seonghwa was in the trap once more, "come down here." He patted his thigh.

 

Wooyoung got off of the desk and onto Seonghwa's thigh. He put his arms around Seonghwa's neck. "Can I have a kiss, Hyung?" Wooyoung asked.

 

Seonghwa smiled and pushed back Wooyoung's highlighted hair. "Of course." He said smoothly, guiding the boy down.

 

Their lips came together. They didn't notice the employee walking by, not did they notice that the employee had his phone out, capturing their moment. "Get back to work, Cutie." Seonghwa said, patting Wooyoung's back.

 

"Maybe we can spend a night together soon?" Wooyoung asked, playing with Seonghwa's tie.

 

Seonghwa shook his head. "I need to give Hongjoong attention too." He denied. "Let's not meet like this for a little while, kay?" He kissed the boy again.

 

Wooyoung hummed and stood up. "Tell Hongjoong I said hi." He waved before leaving the office.


 

* ~ *

 

Seonghwa returned home that night. He was greeted at the door by his oldest son. Yeosang. The boy instantly jumped into Seonghwa's arms. "Daddy, daddy! Welcome home~" He sang, kissing Seonghwa's cheek.

 

The parent chuckled and kissed Yeosang's lips. "How did school go today?" He asked, walking into the sitting room with the boy.

 

"I learned how to make paper airplanes." Yeosang answered.

 

Seonghwa noticed how many different kinds of airplanes were made and scattered across the room. "You practiced a lot, huh?" He chuckled. "I'm proud of you, look at these~" He picked up one of the planes and threw it.

 

Mingi watched the airplane fly through the room. He jumped up and snatched it. "We were playing catch with them, but Hongjoong-daddy said it wasn't safe." Yeosang pouted.

 

Seonghwa hummed and sat down with the boy. "It could get dangerous, yes." He agreed. "Oh, should we go check up on little Jongho?" He asked, standing up once more.

 

Mingi crawled to the bedroom where Jongho's crib was. Yeosang walked with Seonghwa, holding the parent's hand. "Jongho just sleeps all day." Yeosang commented. "I wish he was as old as Mingi so we could play together." He complained.

 

Seonghwa had an amused smile as he picked up the baby. "Aw.." He kissed Jongho's cheek. "He looks so precious when he's sleeping.." He murmured. Jongho didn't wake up from the kiss or getting picked up.


 

Hongjoong leaned on the doorframe. He loved seeing the man playing with the kids. He adored it. "Honey." He called.

 

Seonghwa turned around to see the shorter male. "Hongjoong~" He cooed. He put the boy down before walking up to Hongjoong. "I was going to you next." He assured.

 

Hongjoong chuckled and held Seonghwa by the tie. "I'm sure. Now gimme a kiss." He demanded.

 

Seonghwa hummed, leaning down and putting their lips together. "Good boy," Hongjoong patted Seonghwa's head, "let's go eat some dinner now." He walked the adult out of the room.

 

Yeosang and Mingi made their way to the dining table as well and ate with the parents. Seonghwa gave a loving smile to the shorter parent. "I'll eat well." He said, kissing Hongjoong once more.

 

Hongjoong nodded and looked at the children. "Eat up." He waved his hand.


 

***

 

The next morning, the family was eating breakfast when the doorbell rang.  Yeosang was quick to jump out of his seat.  "I'll get it!!"  He shouted, running out of the kitchen.

 

Hongjoong stood up.  "Oh no he's not."  He walked after the boy.

 

Yeosang was at the door, unlocking it.  Hongjoong caught up by the time the door was open.  No one was at the door; however, there was a brown envelope on the mat.  Yeosang picked it up, seeing no writing on it.  He opened it without a second thought.  About to scold Yeosang, Hongjoong noticed it was only a picture.

 

Yeosang tilted his head.  "Hongjoong-daddy, why is Seonggie kissing someone?"  He asked.

 

By this time, Seonghwa was in the room.  Hongjoong picked up the photo, seeing Seonghwa's lips and Wooyoung's lips together.  "Oh.."  He looked at Seonghwa's hand on Wooyoung's hip.  "Yeosang, take Mingi to your room, okay?"  He smiled at the boy.

 

Yeosang raised his eyebrows.  "Daddy, who is that?"  He asked.

 

"Don't worry about it, just get your brother."  Hongjoong answered.

 

Yeosang left the room, obeying Hongjoong.  The shorter then turned to a confused Seonghwa.  "Let's go to our room for a moment."  He motioned, walking away from Seonghwa.

 

Seonghwa followed, still confused.  "Who's kissing who?"  He asked.

 

Hongjoong handed the picture to Seonghwa once the door was closed.  "What's the meaning of this?"  He asked.  "What were you doing touching and kissing my highschool friend?'' He asked.

 

"I uh.."  Seonghwa looked at the picture.  "I.."

 

"You what?"  Hongjoong asked.  "I'm sure you weren't just trying to clean his lips from salsa night, were you?"  He asked sarcastically.

 

Seonghwa put the picture down.  "Wooyoung.. You know how flirty he is."  He said.

 

Hongjoong huffed.  "Of course I know how flirty he is!  I knew him for eight years, and he's still flirty it seems."  He complained.  "What the hell were you doing kissing him?

 

"Doesn't this family mean anything to you?"  Hongjoong asked angrily.  "I can't believe that you would dishonor your family like this to just kiss and touch Wooyoung!  How could you?!"  He shouted at Seonghwa.

 

Seonghwa felt guilty.  "I never wanted him to touch me-"

 

"Then why did you!  Huh?!"  Hongjoong slapped the taller male.  "How could you break my heart like this!"  He shouted.

 

Seonghwa held Hongjoong's hand.  "Hey.. I love you."  He tried to console.

 

Hongjoong ripped his hand out of Seonghwa's hold.  "If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me."  He said.  "All I've been was faithful, and what do I find out?  How long have you two been doing these things behind my back?"  He asked.

 

Seonghwa looked down.  "He flirted a lot in college.."  He muttered.

 

"Oh he flirted, huh?  You mean while you told me how deeply in love you were with me?"  Hongjoong chuckled.  "While I got pregnant with your baby, you were off playing with Wooyoung?"  He asked angrily.

 

Seonghwa shook his head.  "No, no, no.  When we graduated, I distanced myself from him.  I told him I love you."  He corrected.  "It wasn't until he took your place.."  He muttered.

 

Hongjoong huffed.  "Looks like that separation wasn't long huh?  Well ours will be."  He said, walking to his dresser.

 

Seonghwa held Hongjoong.  "Please-"

 

"Get off of me."  Hongjoong gritted his teeth.  "If you want to play around with Wooyoung so badly, go do it.  I don't want my children influenced by you."  He pointed.

 

"What can I do to change this?  I want you, not him."  Seonghwa said, keeping his hold on the shorter.

 

Hongjoong dug his fingernails into his palms.  "Either you quit and work somewhere else, or Wooyoung gets fired."  He gave the options.  "But even still, I'm not going to be happy with you.

 

"You violated my trust."  He turned back to Seonghwa.  "And worst of all, Yeosang had to see it."  He referenced the picture.  "You ed up, you fix it."  He pushed Seonghwa.

 

Seonghwa looked down.  "..I'll quit.."  He said in a defeated tone.

 

Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa, still upset.  "I'll quit and take care of the kids instead.  It's time you had a break."  Seonghwa continued.

 

"And how will I know that you won't invite Wooyoung over?"  Hongjoong asked, his tone a little calmer.

 

"Our doors have cameras, you'll know."  Seonghwa replied.

 

Hongjoong looked at the picture.  "Fine."  He agreed.  "I'm going to take your job and I'll teach Wooyoung not to mess with my man."  He said with determination.  "Gimme your boss's number."  He ordered.

 

Seonghwa gave his phone to the shorter.  "..I'm sorry.."  He apologized once more.

 

Hongjoong kept his eyes on the phone.  "I forgive you.  But it'll take time for this wound to be healed."  He replied.

 

Seonghwa nodded and sat down on their bed.  "I'll drop them off at school.  Jongho’s next feeding time is in two hours."  Hongjoong said.  "Dinner better be on the table by the time I get home."  He ordered.

 

"Right.."  He looked up at Hongjoong. 

 

They make eye contact for a moment.  Hongjoong rolled his eyes and kissed Seonghwa's cheek.  "Be good.."  He muttered before leaving Seonghwa alone in the bedroom.




 

At the office, Hongjoong arrived on the floor of his now-office.  Before the office was where the secretary's desk was.  He saw Wooyoung sitting there reading the screen.  He looked up from the computer for a moment before being in shock.  "H-hongjoong."  Wooyoung stood up.

 

"Stay away from my husband."  Hongjoong said, tossing the picture to Wooyoung's desk. 

 

Wooyoung looked at the picture and widened his eyes.  "I-I-"

 

"You're going to be working for me now."  Hongjoong said.  "There's no way I'm letting you get between us ever again."  He narrowed his eyes on the other male.


 

After a moment, Hongjoong went inside the office, locking the door behind him.



 

 

Ooo  Seonghwa done messed up >.<'
At least Hongjoong is giving Seonghwa a chance.
I really did need the angst, so thank you for requesting it~
 
<3