Little Snitch - Broken Heart

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Lilithri


Pairing
(ONEUS) Seoho x Leedo / Seoho x Hwanwoong


Genres
Romance, Angst

Plot

Hwanwoong always loved Seoho but he never had the courage to confess to him. When Seoho and Geonhak got together it hurted a little but he was happy because Seoho was happy. But now things changed, Woong saw Geonhak with Dongju and he doesn't know what to do. Tell everything to Seoho (and maybe taking his chances with him), keep it to himself or just destroy the damn cheater and tell everything to Jongho and San...

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

    Seoho wanted to escape it all. The stress of making high notes while dancing at the same time is getting to him today. He needed a long break before getting back to the studio. They were recording for their new album. However, Seoho knew his voice was getting tired. Youngjo heard it too, he urged the boy to take a break. Hwanwoong looked at the older member with concerned eyes. "Are you okay, Hyung?" He asked.

 

Seoho hummed. "I just need some rest." He waved and left the room.

 

Hwanwoong looked down. He hated seeing Seoho in pain or in discomfort. Any friend wouldn't be happy about the other feeling any kind of bad way. But Hwanwoong was interested in Seoho a little more than just being a friend. Hwanwoong has had a crush on Seoho since the day they grouped together. He just never said anything. Especially when Seoho started chasing after Geonhak. He wanted to be a supportive friend; he looked past his heart to keep Seoho happy.

 

"You're not focusing either." Youngjo noticed.

 

Hwanwoong flicked his head to the other male. "I'm sorry, what did you need?" He asked.

 

Youngjo sighed and looked at his watch. "You go ahead and take a break too." He said. "Find Xion-ah for me, he needs to finish his recording." He requested.

 

"And he needs to clean up his mess." Seoho noticed the mess that Dongju left on the table.


 

Hwanwoong left the room and headed the opposite way that Seoho went. He wanted to give Seoho some space. He just kept walking until he heard some talking. He peered around the corner..


 

"Xion-ah," Geonhak held the boy's back, supporting him on his knee, "thank you for the food you brought." He said, admiring the boy's long, black hair.

 

Dongju smiled and leaned in, kissing the man's lips. He closed his eyes, enjoying the soft sensation of Geonhak's hold on him. He let out a relaxed sigh as he felt down Geonhak's toned chest. Geonhak put his other hand through Dongju's hair, tilting his head in the kiss. They both opened their mouths at the same time, sending them into giggles.

 

"I guess we should go upstairs." Geonhak insisted. "We probably need to do some recording." He picked the boy up.

 

Dongju stood on his feet, looking at the table. "Can you clean up?" He asked.

 

Geonhak laughed and picked up the empty bags. "Of course, anything for my maknae." He said, patting Dongju's head. "Let's go."

 

By this time, Hwanwoong had run back up to the recording room. He breathed heavily, and thought to himself. Geonhak is cheating! My poor Seoho, he shouldn't have to deal with this.. He doesn't even know. He held his mouth. "I have to tell Seoho.." He muttered. "But he's already so stressed out with the recording.."

 

Hwanwoong's attention went to the two he had just watched make out. "Hey, Hwanwoong." Geonhak waved. "Is Youngjo waiting for us?" He asked.

 

Hwanwoong swallowed his spit harshly. "Ye-yeah.. What were you two up to?" He asked.

 

"We just had lunch." Dongju answered. "He can't say that I've never bought him lunch before." He teased, pinching Geonhak's shoulder.

 

"Ow.." Geonhak suffered.

 

Dongju chuckled evilly. "Let's go in." He pointed.

 

Hwanwoong sighed when they left. He quietly went out onto the balcony where he knew Seoho went. He saw Seoho staring off into the distance. He leaned on the rail with Seoho and looked at the sky. "..it's tough.." Hwanwoong said after a few silent minutes.

 

Seoho averted his eyes from the sky. "Hm?" He asked.

 

Hwanwoong kept his eyes on the clouds. "It's tough to have something that you really like - you could even go as far as to say you love it - and it still stresses you out." He said. "You don't know if it's what you need; you don't know if that thing is right for you or if you're right for it.

 

"That thing may exist and not even know you're seeking it." Hwanwoong continued before sighing. "I have something I really want, it's Happiness." He held his heart. "But I don't know if Happiness knows me well enough. I don't know if Happiness has enough love in their heart to allow me in and drop what it's holding.

 

Because what it's holding is looking at something else." He finished.

 

Seoho furrowed his eyebrows. "..forgive me, but what are you talking about?" He asked.

 

"There's been a rumor going around." Hwanwoong started. "You and Geonhak haven't been acting as romantically as much." He continued.

 

Seoho looked at the view once more. "Just because we're not kissing and cuddling in front of you guys doesn't mean we're disinterested in each other." He said.

 

Hwanwoong watched a bird fly. "What if your hold on each other is slowly loosening though?" He asked. "When was the last time you said those three words to each other?" He asked.

 

Seoho put a hand through his hair. "I don't need to think like this right now, we're about to have a comeback." He said. "Music comes first, then romance." He said with determination. "Who's been on your mind?" He asked.

 

Hwanwoon breathed in and out. "You have." He answered. "You've been on my mind. I want to make sure you feel okay. I want you to be happy." He explained.

 

"I meant romantically."

 

"The happiness I was talking about was you." Hwanwoong answered. "I want to make sure that everyone here is feeling the best they can be. And that includes keeping your heart from breaking." He continued, looking into the older male's eyes.

 

Seoho's shoulders go down. "What are you trying to tell me?" He asked.

 

Hwanwoong chuckled. "You're pretty slow." He said. "I love you, Hyung. Please consider me one day." He put his hands in his pockets before going back inside.

 

Seoho's expression dropped, surprised with the other.


 

***

 

Seoho was sitting on his bed the next night.  A lot was going through his head.  The thought about Geonhak and Dongju sharing a hotel room in Busan right now made him fidget.  The thought of what Hwanwoong said left its own impression in his head.  Is Hwanwoong trying to break us up?  Is he jealous?  Did he mean that he likes me romantically?  He asked himself every question he could imagine.

 

"Your hold on each other is slowly loosening.."  Seoho quoted aloud.  "Is he saying that we're falling out of love?" He asked no one as he kicked his dangling legs.

 

He sighed and looked at the floor.  "I love him.. But.."  He took out his phone and looked on his social media.  His feed was full of Geonhak posts.  "He's the love of my life.."  He muttered, scrolling through all of the content.

 

And that's when it hit him.  Every post he saw, he had his arm around Dongju's waist.  Every video that came to him had Dongju flirting with Geonhak.  And he knows about fan service, but the way Geonhak was looking into Dongju's eyes.. "He's in love with Xion.."  He had shocked eyes.

 

Seoho has seen those eyes before.  They were the same set of eyes that he saw on their first date.  "He has been looking at me differently.." He muttered.  "No."  He stood up. "He would never cheat on me.  I should give him more credit.

 

"He's an honest, good man.  He would definitely tell me if anything wasn't working out."  He said with belief.  "He's my man, not Dongju's.  They're just doing fanservice."  He determined.

 

He closed his social media and straightened his posture.  "When he gets back home, I'll kiss him all over.  Make sure he remembers that he's my man." He nodded with a smirk.


 

~~~


 

Hwanwoong wasn't blind. He watched Geonhak and Seoho interact.  While Seoho was spoiling Geonhak with kisses, the taller was looking past Seoho to Dongju.  Hwanwoong saw them smiling at each other before Geonhak patted Seoho's back.  Seoho looked up at him and kissed his lips.  Hwanwoong looked away and folded his arms.  He didn't listen to a word I said..  He thought.

 

Hwanwoong grumbled and picked up his phone. "I'll be out for a few hours." Hwanwoong said.  "See you guys tonight." He waved, walking out of the door.

 

He was on a mission.  If Seoho wasn't going to listen to him, he knows who will.  He took the bus to the next town over.  He went to the residential area.  Paying the cab driver, Hwanwoong put his hands in his pockets. "They'll have to believe me."  He muttered to himself. 

 

He walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.  Hwanwoong was greeted by San.  "Hey there, Uncle San." Hwanwoong waved.

 

"Hey, Woong~"  San waved back.  "What brings you out this way?"  He asked.

 

"I just had something to say to you and Uncle Jongho."  Hwanwoong took his shoes off.  "Are you today off today?"  He asked.

 

San hummed and walked him to the kitchen.  "We just got done with our tour in Europe.  We decided to take a couple weeks off while we're getting ready for the next album."  He explained, pouring some water for Hwanwoong.

 

Hwanwoong accepted it with a bow.  "You have our attention,"  Jongho started, "what is it you want to chat about?" He asked with a smile.

 

Hwanwoong inwardly sighed and sat down at the table.  "It's about Seoho and Geonhak.." He started getting interested glares from the Choi couple.

 

"Are they behaving?"  San asked.

 

The younger looked at the table.  "I've told Seoho about it, but he won't listen to me." He started.  "Geonhak is having an affair."  Hwanwoong continued, getting shocked eyes from the parents.

 

Jongho raised an eyebrow.  "Do you have proof?"  He asked.

 

Hwanwoong flipped through his phone.  "I do,"  He slid the phone across the table, "Geonhak was kissing Dongju in secret the other day."  He mentioned.

 

San looked at the picture before looking at Jongho.  "Do you think it's photoshopped?"  He asked.

 

"I don't know.."  Jongho pouted before looking at Hwanwoong.  He had a jealous look.  "Do you have a crush on Seoho, by chance?" He asked.

 

Hwanwoong turned his eyes to the parent.  "Well...... I do, but that doesn't affect this."  He said.  "I've had a crush ever since I've met him.. But he likes Geonhak.

 

"I couldn't put drama in his life for my feelings."  Hwanwoong held his chest.  "Especially after you approved of them dating.  But seeing Geonhak kissing Dongju did get my blood boiling."  He was honest.

 

San sat back in his chair.  "Thank you for telling us... We'll try to tell him."  He gave the phone back to Hwanwoong.  "If he doesn't believe you, I don't know how much he'll listen to us."  He continued.

 

Hwanwoong shrugged.  "If nothing else, I just want Geonhak to realize that he's wronging an incredible piece of my heart."  He said.   "Seeing him stressed out over the years hurts me.  Especially when the fans know nothing about his mental health."  He sighed.

 

Jongho folded his arms.  "I've noticed you have been really protective over Seoho."  He mentioned.  "You have my blessing to take over if Seoho drops Geonhak."  He said before closing his eyes.

 

Hwanwoong bowed his head.  "I didn't bring this up to take over, but for it to be resolved."  He said.  "Thank you for listening to me today."  He stood up.

 

San looked up at him and pouted his lips.  "You come all the way here, and you're not going to stay for lunch?"  He asked.

 

"Do.. Am I allowed to stay?" Hwanwoong asked.

 

Jongho chuckled.  "Sit down."  He motioned.  "We haven't seen you in like two months.  Being on tour has made us strangers."  He said.

 

Hwanwoong laughed. "So true."  He agreed.  "Do you want help with cooking?"  He asked.

 

San hummed.  "Sure."  He answered.

 

***

 

Jongho made it to the dorm the next day.  He spotted Seoho and Geonhak.  Skipping greetings, he held Seoho's hand and pulled Geonhak by the ear.  While the taller was whining in pain, Seoho was confused.  "What's up?"  He asked as they walked to Seoho's room that he shares with Geonhak. 

 

"A little boy came to my house yesterday."  Jongho started.  "Kim Geon-hak, explain this image."  He showed the picture of him and Dongju kissing.

 

Seoho took a peak at the image too.  He gasped and looked at Geonhak.  "Wh-what?" He asked, looking at Jongho.  "Dad, why are you showing him an edited picture?"  He asked.

 

"It's not edited."  Jongho said.  "Is it, Geonhak?"  He asked.

 

Geonhak stayed silent, just staring at the image.  Seoho turned to the taller male and tilted his head.  "Well?  Tell him that it's fake."  He nudged Geonhak.

 

Geonhak looked away from the image finally.  "Who took that picture?"  He asked.

 

"One of your bandmates."  Jongho answered.  "Now answer me, why are you kissing another member?  I can understand if it was on stage for fanservice.

 

"But this is in your company building away from everyone else."  Jongho stated.  "What are you doing kissing someone who isn't my son?"  He asked.

 

Seoho furrowed his eyebrows and held Geonhak's hand.  "Are you disinterested in me?"  He asked while trembling.  "Do you not love me anymore?"  He asked, his tears started.

 

Geonhak stood up.  "I don't hate you.."  He said.

 

"Then.. But.. Why?"  Seoho pointed at the phone.  "Why is my dad confronting you?  Why does he have a picture of you kissing our maknae?"  He asked.

 

The other sighed and looked down.  "I just.. I think we're growing apart."  He said.  "I love you, but I don't have the same spark I had when we first started."  He continued, now looking into Seoho's eyes.

 

Seoho's tears finally fell.  "So when were you going to tell me?"  He asked.   "Why did it have to take my dad to tell me that you don't like me anymore?  What kind of boyfriend isn't upfront?  Why did you have to go cheating on me?"  He asked, his voice getting distorted.

 

Geonhak looked at Jongho before Seoho.  "I wanted to make sure I liked him before moving on."  He answered.

 

"Well you sure like him enough to kiss him."  Seoho said.  "So go like him.  You don't need a loser like me."  He stomped out of his room in tears.

 

Jongho looked at the tall male with a disappointed glare.  "Thank you for breaking my boy."  He said sarcastically.


 

Meanwhile, Seoho retreated to the balcony.  He saw Hwanwoong was just staring out to the sky.  "You told him, didn't you?"  Seoho asked, poking at the younger male.

 

Hwanwoong sighed and nodded.  "You don't deserve to be lied to."  He said.  "I'm so sorry."  He offered his arms.

 

Seoho fell right in, holding Hwanwoong closer.  "I'm sorry for not listening to you earlier."  He said, rubbing his eyes.  "I just live in denial so much.." He muttered.

 

Hwanwoong rubbed up and down Seoho's back.  "I'll take care of you, just cry on me."  He instructed.

 

Seoho obeyed, tightening his hold.  "Thank you.. Thank you for always being there for me."  He said.  "Please don't let me go, ever."  He pleaded.

 

Hwanwoong closed his eyes.  "Anything for you." He whispered.

 

 

 


Seoho had to find out the hard way that Leedo wasn't into him anymore.
Hwanwoong was there to rescue him though.
What would you do in that situation?  Slap Leedo and keep him, or leave him for Hwanwoong?  XD
Thank you so much for requesting again~
I hope that you enjoyed this little story  ^^

<3