Once Upon a Time, We Wished

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kai_appreciator

Pairing
SuperM x OC

Genres
Romance, Cute, Fluff

Plot

Basically, there was once an episode for SuperM to have part time jobs, so I wanted to request for one of them (or maybe many lol) to work as the waiters/florists/car washers and kind of fall in love with this girl. Otherwise, it can be anything haha, up to your imagination, people ;)

Author
BobaCorgi

 

Author Notes
I hope that you didn't mind that I divided your request into 3 different parts. :)

 

 

 

    Part 1 : Once Upon A Time Car Wash Date 1: Lucas x Nayeon

Lucas woke up early in the morning to get ready for the day, he, the officers, and the club members of NCT were going to do a car wash to fundraise for their upcoming field trip. He felt like he was in a good mood and that something wonderful would happen today. The moment he arrived to school, he looked around for his friends but couldn't find them anywhere.

"I could have sworn it was today and that we agreed to meet here at this time," Lucas says to himself out loud. He had to bring his car today since he is the club's president, he had all the supplies they needed for the car wash. Slowly Lucas began to unpack all the materials from his car and set up shop. He should have known that his friends would be late. He didn't even bother calling them.

"Excuse me," said a soft melodious voice from behind him. "Is this where the NCT Club is supposed to meet for the car wash?" She smiled at him.

"Yes," replied Lucas. "Although the other members seem to be late."

"Ah I see. Well do you need help with anything? My name is Lee Nayeon, this is my first activity with the club," she held out her hand for him to shake. He promptly did so.

"Nice to meet you Lee Nayeon. Welcome to NCT. We are happy to have you with us," he smiled. "As for helping, perhaps you can help me hook up these water hoses to the nearest water spigot that way we can use them."

Nayeon quickly grabbed the water hoses wordlessly and left.

When she came back the rest of the NCT officers and members showed up. Several things quickly got set up and ready to go. The signs were made, the treasurers Taeyong and Ten were keeping check of their change and cash supply, and the rest ready to either spray down the car, wash it, rinse the car, or dry it. And some were left to replenish their supplies as it dwindled, along with those that were going to various corners to raise awareness and point the cars in the right direction.

There would be two lanes of car washes going at the same time, the ones to do the initial spray are Mark and Chenle being on one team and the other is Jaemin and Jisung. Next up is Lucas and Nayeon and Yuta with Haechan to soap down the car. Mark with Jungwoo and Jeno with Johnny to rinse. Winwin, Shotaro, Renjun, and Sungchan were drying. Chenle and Doyoung were the ones to grab more supplies. Xiaojun and Yangyang would direct people to the two different lanes of car washes. Taeil, Hendery, and Kun would try to gain attention to the car wash.

Lucas tried to make small talk with Nayeon as they waited for in their lane to get wet before they washed it. "So Nayeon... does it feel weird being the only girl here?"

She shook her head. "I'm used to it. It's such a small organization."

"Ah I see. Well if you ever get tired let me know. I'll tell the other boys to switch out. Especially since most of them are just sitting around," Lucas offers. Nayeon nods in reply as they begin to wash the car.

As the day only got hotter and hotter, a few of the boys were getting bored and decided they wanted to play with the water and fight. Especially since one car lane was entirely empty and the other just had one car to do.

Chenle and Doyoung had left to go get some fast food for them since they were getting hungry. There was a huge debate about what food they should get. There were those who wanted burgers, then the pizza gang, and then the fried chicken gang. So the entire buffet basically.

Back to the car washing, Nayeon and Lucas were diligently washing the car in their lane when Mark and Johnny decided they were going to spray the car down early. But more specifically because they were trying to annoy Lucas by getting him wet.

Lucas saw what they were going to do but he thought they were going to prank Nayeon since she was the only girl there, so Lucas tried to shield her by grabbing her to move her out of the way, instead he slipped and she tipped over the bucket of suds that she was holding all over herself.

Next thing Lucas knew, the giant wet and dirty sponge that Nayeon was holding landed on his face. "Take that!" She laughed the moment she saw Lucas' face.

Lucas smirked, "Oh you just messed with the wrong person! It's on Nayeon!" He yelled before running after her with the water hose he had grabbed from Haechan's hands. Next thing Lucas knew everyone was wet including Ten and Taeyong who were trying to get everybody far away from the money that's currently super wet now.

Lucas furiously chased Nayeon down with the water hose and she just kept throwing the buckets of dirty soap suds at him until there were none left. She kept squealing because she was getting cold from the water.

As the sun began to set, Lucas sat down beside Nayeon on the grass, both of them covered with towels. Nayeon began to shiver as she settled down to eat the extremely cold food that Chenle and Doyoung had brought earlier.

Lucas bit his lips. "Is it okay if I sit closer to you to make you warmer?" He asks politely. "I mean you did get awfully wet because of me."

"Sure," Nayeon replies, scooting closer to Lucas to absorb some of his warmth.

Lucas felt giggly and warm because of Nayeon and the position they are in. "Today was a fun day," Nayeon says. "I'm happy to be a part of NCT. You guys always know how to have fun."

"How about not just being an NCT club member but Mrs. Club President for NCT?" Lucas smoothly suggests.

"Says the guy who just met me today," Nayeon replies. "I'm a person of little words. We shall see how it goes."

"What does it depend on then?"

"I don't know... I don't even know you," Nayeon pushes.

"Fine. But if we make more than 1,000 dollars today, you're going to go on a date with me, okay?"

"Deal," Nayeon says. Lucas without another word quickly got up and ran to Taeyong and Ten.

"Hey guys how much did we make today?! Please tell me we made over a thousand dollars!" Yelled Lucas. Nayeon chuckles at the cuteness of Lucas. Please Lucas, we don't have to make a thousand dollars before I agree to go on a date with you Nayeon thinks to herself.

 

(Author note: Okay I had a little too many ideas with this one and I couldn't choose from them but I liked this one the most so hopefully you enjoy it also. There weren't much interactions between them but I think the ending is super cute. So I think that makes up for it. :D Onto the next!)

 

    Part 2 : Kai x Haru (Waiter)

Kai's little sister Mirae's coffee cafe was really busy that day and Kai just happened to be available that day, so guess who had their of luck to be a waiter for just a single day? Well you guessed it, it is none other than Kim Kai. Anything for his little sister or so he says. He also says the same for his brother Raon.

And because his sister was running the kitchen, it was only him and the cashier in the front.

"Hello nice to meet you I am Kai." Kai introduced himself, bringing out his hand to shake heres.

"Haru," she replies rather coldly, ignoring his hand before resuming her cashier work.

"Mirae," Kai says as he goes into the kitchen. "Why is Haru so cold?"

"Haru?" Asks Mirae. "She's normally not that cold but she's been here to witness your arguments with Cherin, your best friend, so all of that caused her to think you're a bad guy. I tried to tell her that that's not really how you are but she says I'm biased because you're my brother. Which is partially true. But since the both of you are going through a rough patch, it isn't really my problem."

"Nor is it Haru's," Kai whispers.

"Now hurry and go help her out front. She's already making the drinks and taking orders, all you have to do is serve the drinks and the food!" Mirae smacks him out of the kitchen.

"Okay! Sheesh, you don't even do this to Raon."

"Raon is Raon and you are you!"

"What is that supposed to mean?!" He retorts.

But Mirae was having none of it, she pushed him out the door and Kai runs right into Haru.

Haru frowns at him. "Here, go serve this to table 10," she says turning to the finished drinks sitting before her.

"Yes m'lady," Kai replies. As he carried the drinks to the table, he couldn't help but notice her attempt to make a bear with the foam of the coffee but failed. He then had a brilliant idea and circled back to the coffee machine.

"What's wrong?" Asked Haru, confused as to why he came back without even going to the table, she would know, she was watching the whole time.

"I just wanted to help you with something."

"And what would that be?" She spat out.

"Helping you make the bear foam."

"Oh," Haru replies. "Thanks but no thanks."

"Look this is my little sister's cafe, I want to make sure that the customers are happy. So allow me to help teach you. Maybe you can teach me something too. And if you succeed you will get a prize."

"What am I? A child to you?" She scoffed.

Kai rolled his eyes. Yeah you are in a way. "Would you like to learn or not?" He asked.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes. "Show me then." So he showed her how to. She was amazed but she kept it to herself just how much she admired it. "Okay you're good at it. But just because you're good at doing it, doesn't mean that you are a good teacher. Anyways, you should serve that to the customer, they've been waiting for a long time," Haru finishes.

"We'll see about that," Kai says before taking the freshly made drink to the customer, when he came back he can see Haru practicing. He smiles to himself. Perhaps by the end of the day she would be able to do it all on her own. He heard her sigh. Well, it does take time... it took me a long time too.

Throughout the day Kai kept suggesting to customers to order the bear foam in their drinks and many did just because of the handsome smile Kai gave them. He really wanted Haru to learn how to and to be better. But also to prove that he is in fact a good teacher. And so he can give Haru her prize. She was getting better but not to the level of an expert like Kai.

At the end of the day right before they closed, Kai placed an order for a bear foam latte for Haru to make. "It's the last order so make it a little more special," Kai tells her.

She nods and proceeds to make the drink. Kai could tell how tired but also how determined she was to make the drink. "I did it!" She exclaims.

Kai rushes to the drink machines where she is standing. He saw it and smiled. It is about time now. He snuck his little prize out and left it by the drink machines when she was counting the cashier money before serving the last drink and getting the "payment." Kai snuck a few sips of the latte and paid in cash so that Haru wouldn't know that he had ordered the last drink.

When she finished counting the money, she went back to clean the drink machine and found the prize that Kai gave her. A small teddy bear that said congrats and attached to it was a phone number. It wrote call me later today. She smiled and was tempted to crumble up the piece of paper and throw it away but decided not to, deciding to safekeep it in case of an emergency.

She texted him that night to tell him thank you because she didn't want to say it in person, it was awkward for her. And let's just say they've been texting ever since.

    Part 3 : Baek x Haneul x Mark (Florist)

Baekhyun and Mark were in charge of working at the flower shop for the day along with Haneul.

It's been a long day of just orders back to back but now the day has calmed down a little. Mark suggested that Baekhyun and Mark have a contest to see who could make the prettiest flower crown for Haneul to wear. And Baekhyun was taking this very seriously. He's been liking Haneul for the past year but has never mustered up the courage to confess. Perhaps this is his chance to.

He wrapped up the flowers that have the best meaning and looked the prettiest onto his flower crown. He was in the back of the store hiding from Mark's curious eyes just in case Mark decided to cheat.

When he finished and came out, he didn't find Mark or Haneul anywhere. Hmmm... maybe they are in the garden? So he left that way, he found them out there. Mark had just gifted her his crown which was filled with just white baby breaths. He filled his with white roses of all shapes and sizes, tying it neatly with ribbon of Haneul's favorite color, white. He hid his behind him.

"Now that Mark's offered his to you, can I offer you mine also?" He asks shyly.

"Of course," she says. She was sitting on the bench swing, slowly letting the wind push her lightly. Baekhyun got on his knee, almost as though he was about to propose to her and not just give her a flower crown. He gently placed it on top of her head. "The most beautiful flower crown for the most beautiful girl," he says.

Haneul smiles and so does Mark. "Yay Noona! You've finally accepted Baekhyun and his feelings!"

Baekhyun is startled by Mark's words. "Wait Noona?! My feelings? Acceptance? What?"

"Ah Baekhyun-ssi, uhm. Mark is my little cousin and well, he purposely had his little contest so that you can muster up your courage to finally confess to me since it's been pretty obvious for a while now that you like me... and well that I like you back. And so Mark being Mark rushed things is all."

Baekhyun smiles and puts Mark into a headlock, "Aigoo, you little rascal."

The End to Once Upon a Time, We Wished saga. I'm sorry it took me forever to write. I like lost inspiration and procastinated like crazy. Charlotte, don't fire me for taking so long lol. JK JK. :P Thank you for being so patient Kai_appreciator and for requesting. I hope you enjoyed this.