Chan's Punishment

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Shinee4exo

Characters
(SVT): Jeonghan and Chan

Genres
Sad, Hurt, and Comfort

Plot
After a particularly busy day of schedules, Seungcheol and Jeonghan tell the younger SVT members that they ought to go to bed straight away as it's been a long day. Chan decides to ignore this, and attempts to sneak out of the dorm to go to an arcade.
Jeongham catches him though, and spanks him as punishment.


 



It was currently 10pm.  The whole group went out to a private meeting earlier that day.  They were discussing what they would be doing tomorrow.  They have an outdoor fan meeting, as well as an indoor performance.  They'll be dancing Holiday and Oh My a few times so the fans have a good idea on how to do the dance.  They entered the dorm house.


"Alright kids,"  Jeonghan said in a parent-like voice, "wash up and go to bed." 

Most of the members were excited to just go to sleep.  Being out all day wasn't the greatest thing for their bodies.  Most of them didn't hesitate to just grab their towels and venture into the three bathrooms - two in each bathroom.  The one and only member who was reluctant was Chan.  He folded his arm and let Seungkwan and Hansol pass him.  He was in his bedroom that he shared with Jihoon.  He sighed and shook his head.


He picked up his jacket he recently threw on his chair, and exited the room.  He walked around the corner to see Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Jisoo putting some stuff away in the kitchen.  Jeonghan saw the youngest in the corner of his eye.  He stood up and looked the maknae up and down.


"Dino-ah, is everything okay?"  Jeonghan stopped helping the other two with the packing, and walked around the table.  He reached Chan, and put his hand on Chan's forehead.

"Hyung, I'm not tired..."  Chan replied with a pout.

Jeonghan's expression went from ready to fight the world to cure Chan's illness to having the thoughts of putting Chan with those illnesses.  His eyebrows furrowed.

"You don't want to sleep then?"  Seungcheol came to them and rubbed his hands off from working.


Chan nodded.  "I want to go to the arcade, they're open until 3am tonight."  He had a look of excitement.


Jeonghan followed his expression while holding Chan's hands.  "Chan wants to go to the arcade!  You hear that boys?"  Jeonghan jumped a little bit.


Jisoo was confused and Seungcheol just gave a smirk.


"Dino, my baby, you're not allowed to go there tonight.  I want you to sleep."  Jeonghan stopped with the cute act.


Chan just gave a sour look.  "Hyung-"

"My mind is made up.  Seungkwan and Hansol just finished, go in and wash up."  Jeonghan instructed.


"Don't forget to wash behind your ears."  Jisoo commented.


Chan just huffed and walked away. 


Jeonghan shook his head and took his hat off.  He went to his room, that he shares with the other two in the hyung line, and bends down to take his socks off.

"I tell you, Chan might be an adult, but he seriously acts like a five year old."  Jeonghan said, taking his shirt off.


"Jisoo, go to the other bathroom, Cheol and I will use the third one."  Jeonghan instructed.


Jeonghan and Seungcheol go into the bathroom - Jisoo goes in the other bathroom.  Chan slowly opens his bathroom door and looks around.  He smirked and closed the bathroom door behind him, leaving the water running.  He went to the doorway and put his shoes on.  He opened the door, and thanked the builders of the house for not making any door chimes. 



Jeonghan got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his neck.  He straightened his gray shirt that went to his hips. He  then brushed some lint off of his cat print pajama pants.  He listened into the bathroom that Chan went in about twenty minutes ago.

"Dino-ah, you're spending too much time in the bathroom."  He called through the door.


He waited a few seconds, not receiving an answer.  "He's not answering?"  Jisoo asked, walking up to the older.


Jeonghan put his hands on his hips and looked down at the corner with his lips slightly open.  "He must be sulking.."  He mumbled.  He reached up, and grabbed the key from the door frame.  He unlocked the bathroom door and walked in.


He looked around and huffed.  He reached into the shower and turned off the water. 

"That little..."  He gripped the towel and yanked it off of his neck.  He threw it onto the counter and walked out of the bathroom.


He opened the bedroom door abruptly, pulling Seungcheol away from his phone. 

"Han?"

"Chan ran away.."  Jeonghan said, stripping his pajama pants. 


He put on a clean pair of jeans and then a button up shirt.  He grabbed a jacket and another hat.  "If I don't come back within thirty minutes, send a search party."  He said casually.


"You can't go alone."  Jisoo said.

"I can and I will.  I have eleven kids, not ten.  Sometimes a mother just needs to put a kid in his place."  Jeonghan put on his shoes and opened the door.  "Don't let any of the others leave.  And that includes that S.Coups." 


Jisoo nodded and watched the older walk off.



"Yeah!  Dudududu!"  Chan was playing a shooting game, watching the bad guys on the screen fall over from his pixel gun.


He felt a pat on his shoulder.  "Hold on, kid, I want to play one more round."  Chan said, pushing the other person away.


He felt a poke on his cheek, and he turned over.  "I said-"  Chan stopped everything when he saw a fuming Jeonghan.  "Hy-hyung, I-"  His sentence was cut off again with Jeonghan taking the younger by the elbow.


Chan was walked out of the arcade.  "Hyung, it's freezing!  Call a taxi."  Chan complained. 


Not that Jeonghan liked the cold, but he felt like Chan could use the five minute walk. Jeonghan opened the front door of the dorm building, and pushed Chan inside.  He locked the door behind him.  He took off his shoes and walked into the living room.


"Chan, what were you doing out?"  Seungcheol asked in a nice tone.

"He was playing at the arcade!"  Jeonghan shouted at the older. 


Jisoo noticed the others came out of their bedroom with looks of confusion.  Jeonghan wasn't just mad, he was angry.

"What did I tell you to do, Chan?"  Not one ounce of cuteness was in his voice.  He didn't even use Chan's stage name.  "I told you to wash up and go to bed because we have a schedule tomorrow and I want you to have plenty of rest." 


Jeonghan held his forehead.  "Is it too much to just listen to me?"  He sighed and leaned against the wall.

"I'm sorry, Hyung..."  Chan looked down at the floor with a tear in his eye.

"Jeonghan, he's crying."  Jisoo pointed out.


Jeonghan folded his arms.  "Crying over words? Heh, I'll give you something to cry about."  He raised his sleeves and walked closer to Chan.  "When I was younger, I would get spanked for going out late."

"Han, don't-"


"Cheol, he needs to learn.  Obviously the boy who says he's an adult thinks it's fine to go around and act like a five year old."  Jeonghan took Chan and leaned him against the couch.  "Pants and undees down."


"Hyung!"


Jeonghan hissed.  Chan's hands shakily go down and pull on his garments, thankful that his front side wasn't in view of any of the members. 

"Dino, whose baby are you?"  Jeonghan rubbed his hands together.


"Jeong-Jeonghannie's baby.."  He said with a shaky voice.


"Dino-ah, I love you, you know that."  He whispered against the younger's ear.


Chan nodded, biting his lip as he knows that the pain will soon come.  Jeonghan sighed and finally spanked - hating hearing the whimpering that came from the maknae.  He cought his tear as he spanked for a second, third, and finally the fourth time.

"Now go inside, and go to bed." 


Jeonghan  turned away from the younger, walking to his bedroom.


Chan's breath was shaky and his swallowing was hard.  He pulled up his pants and walked to his bedroom.  Jihoon bit his lip, whispering to Seungkwan.  "Can I bunk with you two tonight?"

"Sure."  Seungkwan whispered back.



Chan lay on his bed while wiping his tears.



 


Oof, I'm sorry for making this so horrible. (~﹃~)'