Father-Daughter Time

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kyotastic-Baby


Pairing
(GOT7) Im Jaebeom x Serenity Kang (OC)


Genres
Fluff and Cute


Plot

Can I have appa JB, I'm having a lot of JB feels with this new comeback


Author
KNarrative



    Jaebum sat comfortably on the sofa with his daughter on his lap. They were currently watching an episode of Spongebob on the TV. He had his hands in her soft black locks, her hair softly, whilst she had her head laid on his chest with her thumb in . Jaebum knew he would have to correct her thumb- habit soon, but for now, she just looked so darn cute and innocent; therefore, he agreed with himself that he would just let her be the adorable little girl she is for now; the little girl who is now currently dozing off on his chest.

But woefully, her doze was disturbed as soon as Jaebum's phone buzzed, Euni jolted her head up at the sound. Jaebum leaned down and grabbed his phone from the coffee table in front of him and sat up to check the text message notification that had popped on his screen. Euni curiously looked at the screen with him. His wife serenity had texted him. 

 

  -Hey babe, i'm going to stay in work overtime tonight. So expect me to come home late. Make sure you and Euni don't have too much fun without me x 

 

Jaebum replied:

We will have so much fun without you because you are no-jam ;) do well at work. Love you. -

 

However, they were just lazily watching tv currently. Jaebum intetionally hyped the 'fun' in his text as a way to tease his wife which he loved doing.

 

Serenity replied:

Whatever Jaebum, Love you too, see you guys soon. Tell Euni-bear I love her before she falls asleep!

 

Jaebum replied:

She already knows, now hurry up and get your work done fast so you can come home sooner. 

 

Serenity replied:

(laughing emoticon), alrightI'll try, talk to you later. bye. <3

 

Jaebum placed his phone back on the coffee table after texting Serenity and Euni looked at him as soon as he sat back up. "Appa, is eomma still at work?" Euni asked

" Yes, Eomma is still at work, she'll be alittle late today." Jaebum answered. "But weren't you just about to fall asleep Euni-ya?" He joked, as she looked more alerted now than tired.

"I'm not sleepy anymore, the phone woke me up!" She pouted, Jaebum chuckled at her adorableness.  "Is that so?" Jaebum asked in a comedic manner and Euni replied with a "mhm" to confirm it. She then opened to speak again, demanding something to eat. "I'm hungry, give me some food appa." Euni demanded inpolitely. 

"Ah-ah," Jaebum tsked at Euni, "Euni-ya, Where did your manners go? You say please when you ask for something. Remember?" Jaebum lightly scolded his daughter. "Try asking me again." Jaebum encouraged. 

"Appa, can I please have some food?" She asked in a more polite manner, with her puppy eyes as special effect. Jaebum smiled at her "Why of course dear,  let's go to the fridge and see what we have, yeah?" Jaebum whole-heartedly replied. He took Euni off his lap and placed her to stand on the floor, then he stood up. 

But, Euni raised her hands, body signaling that she wanted to be picked up. "Up, please appa!" She said enthusiatically

 Jaebum groaned. "Euni-yaa, You don't just want to walk to the fridge with me, instead? It would be easier for appa." Euni didn't want to spare him any mercy and shook her head 'no' with her hands still raised. Jaebum gave in to her pleas and picked her up. She wrapped her hands around his neck with her legs around his torso . 

She was definitely an appa's girl more than an eomma's girl. Jaebum thought as he walked towards the fridge with her. Once he reached the fridge, he opened it and told Euni to pick what she wanted and she pointed towards the milk. "Cookies and milk." Euni stated.

"Alright, Is it okay if I put you down for now Euni?" Jaebum asked "So appa can make the meal for you?" He added

Euni nodded for his assurance and Jaebum placed her on the floor. Euni watched the process of her father preparing warm milk and cookies for her. When he was done with a plate of cookies in his left hand and a cup of milk in his right, he signaled for Euni to follow him back to the living room and placed the snack on the coffee table.

Euni took one of the cookies, dipped it in milk, and ate it. She then dipped the same cookie in milk again and showed it to Jaebum who was sitting on the couch, she wanted him to eat some. Jaebum dipped his head and met the dipped cookie with his mouth, taking a bite. "Mmh, Delicious." Jaebum commented and Euni giggled at his reaction. 

"I actually want all of the cookies now." Jaebum joked and then humourously reached towards the plate of cookies, as if he was stealing it, and Euni quickly snatched the plate away saying "no appa~" playing along with him, but, acciendently Euni's elbow hit the side of the cup of milk and the milk spilled over the table. Euni's mouth opened in an 'o' shape, suprised at her mistake, she quickly apologized to her dad. "Sorry, appa" she pouted, Euni was now sadden because of it.

Jaebum saw her sadness and patted her daughter's head then kissed her cheek in comfort; trying to assure her that it was okay and not a big deal. "It's alright baby, do you want another one?" He asked; Euni shook her head 'no'. "Alright then, get some napkins and help appa clean up the mess." Euni took some napkins off of the napkin holder on the table and helped Jaebum clean her mess. 

The front door then opened with a familiar jingle of keys. And like a swtich, Euni shot up happily, leaving her mess and runnings towards the door to greet her mom. 

"Hi Euni-bear!" Serenity said excitedly crouching down to hug her daughter. Euni tightly wrapped her arms around her mom's neck. "Eomma missed you~" Serenity cooed. After hugging her daughter, Serenity looked towards Jaebum who was still cleaning Euni's mess and she chuckled at the sight.

"Appa made a mess Eomma!" Euni giggled through her lie, and Jaebum looked at her playfully. "Oh did he?" Serenity questioned with a grin.

"Why you little-" Jaebum cut off his own sentence and ran towards Euni to tickle her, Euni laughed non-stop and tried to pry her father's hands off of her. Once she successfully did pry his hands off and he stopped, she had a sudden urge to use the bathroom. "I'm gonna go potty!" She said loudly and ran straight to the bathroom. 

Once Euni was inside of the bathroom, Serenity walked towards Jaebum and kissed him softly on the lips; Jaebum placed his hands on her waist and kissed back. They pulled away from eachother after a few seconds. 

"Did you really have that much fun without me?" Serenity questioned rhetorically, but Jaebum replied with a soft smirk on his face, 

"So much fun." 

 

 

-----------------------------

Hi, thank you for requesting =)) I hope you enjoyed this short father-daughter time fluff piece. 

-KNarrative.