We Meet Again 💗

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester: SMTownR


Pairing

Sehun X Ara(oc)
 

Genre(s)

Romance, angst

Plot
Sehun and Ara used to date in highschool but they breakup as they go to different universities to pursue different careers. Sehun a doctor and Ara a detective in the present time. They meet again.


 



"This Channel 10 News, here to bring you the best," The news anchor started, "apparently there has been a conflict going down in Maeyoung Hospital. We've sent reporters out, asking what everything is about, and they only let out a bit of information. Let's go to our reporter."


"Yes, I'm at Maeyoung Hospital. I just finished interviewing the CEO, and he said that there have been murders within the hospital. Someone was using a doctor's card to take out medicine. The doctor was knocked unconscious at the time of the take-out." The reporter spoke through the microphone. "Detective Park Ara will be investigating this."


"Only the best detective for this heinous crime. We will keep you, the viewer, posted when we find more information."


Ara sipped her cup of coffee. It was currently ten o'clock at night. She was looking at the evidence before her. She sighed and scratched her head.

"Who is the doctor who was knocked out?" Ara asked, searching through some papers, but to her dismay, she didn't find the name of the doctor.

"Oh Sehun, I do believe." Her assistant, Minseok, said as he was thumbing through a folder. He gave her the portrait that they took at the scene. "To my knowledge, he's still knocked out."


Ara looked at the picture. Just then, memories came back to her.



"Ara! Come back over here!" Sehun shouted from across the parking lot.


It was eight years ago. Ara and Sehun were in the last year of high school. Sehun ran up to Ara and gave her a sly smile. She smiled back and flicked his forehead.

"Is that how you talk to your girlfriend?" She crossed her arms while looking up and to the corner.

"Maybe... Where are you going?" He said, rubbing his forehead.

"I'm going to take the placement test. I want to enroll in college a bit early so I can go right away in." She said, showing him the study books.


He looked at them. He smiled and nodded. "You're going to be an awesome nurse, I know it." He said with a teeth smile.

"Nurse?" She rose an eye brow, putting her hands in her jean pockets.

"Yeah! You'll be nurse and help me as I'm doing doctor stuff." He replied.

"'Doctor stuff'? No, I'm not going to be a nurse." She almost chuckled.

Sehun stopped walking when they stepped onto the sidewalk. This made Ara stop as well. She looked back at him to see a serious expression planted on his face.

"Then what are you going to be?"

"I want to be a detective, Sehunnie. I like the thrill of finding mysteries out. They're always so interesting." She said with blushed cheeks.

Sehun looked down. "But.." He wanted to throw her idea out. She looked at him with a confused expression. "There aren't any detective classes in any colleges nearby. You'd have to study in
Seoul." Sehun mentioned.


She nodded, regaining her smile. "That's why I'm going to move into a dorm room in Seoul!"


Sehun huffed. "You never told me any of this."

"Hunnie?"

"It's not like I'm your boyfriend or anything." Sehun huffed for the second time.


"It's not like we're getting married or anything. We'll be fine." She said, elbowing him, trying to keep the situation light.

"I guess not." He returned her a scowl. Her smile was replaced with a lost expression. "Why aren't you considering my feelings?"



"Why did you assume I would work with you?" She returned the defensive attitude.

"..."


"Sorry, Sehun. This has gotten awkward.. I don't think we should see each other anymore.." She said, folding her arms.


She started walking away. Sehun wanted to grab her wrist, say he's sorry, and let them be a couple. He didn't grab her because he didn't see anything wrong with his nor her view on the situation.

"May we meet again?" He said as her figure disappeared into her mother's car.




"Ara?"

Ara was pulled out of her thoughts by Minseok tapping on the table. "Huh?"

"Sorry for breaking your brain storm, but I'm going home now. It's getting late." Minseok mentioned as he pointed at the clock that just sounded the midnight tone.


Ara nodded. "Stay safe."




Sehun was awoken by a door closing. He sits up and sees he's in a hospital room. He turns to look at the light shining through the door's window. The side of his head hurts when the rays hit his optic nerves. He put his hand in the way of light. He sees people running back and forth outside. He stands up. He looked around the room and picked up his coat. He put his arms through the sleeves and put his lanyard on.

He quietly opened the door and looked at everyone. He stepped out, and closed it quietly. He walked down the hall and saw many people in suits and business skirts. Some where reporters, while others were taking pictures.

He walks to the doctor's lounge, and sees a girl pacing back and forth. She had business pants on along with a blazer. Her obvious brown hair was hung up in a hair bow, and her bangs lazily cascaded over her forehead.

"Excuse me.." Sehun let out the first word he's said in hours.

The girl's breath hitched and looked over at the doctor. She put her hand over her nose and mouth to conceal her identity.

"What are you doing in here? You're not a doct-" Sehun was asking, but he lost stability in his legs.

She ran over to him to catch him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, feeling his head.


"I guess, if you were a doctor or a nurse you could probably answer that yourself." He said in a tired tone.

"Oh haha, you're such a harper." She said, letting his body go.

His limp body fell, and his head hit the door. "Harp? How can I harp when I haven't met you?" He asked, feeling the back of his head.

He looked at her face. "Wait-"


"Yeah.. Just made it awkward again.." She said, smacking her forehead.


"Ara?"


"Sehun."


"Looks like our professions brought us together again." Sehun said with that same smile he gave her years ago.

She smiled. "You never change, do you?"


She knelt on one knee and straightened Sehun's collar.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Investigating, obviously, but for what?"


She nodded and sat next to him. "Someone knocked you out and stole some medicine with your card. He killed a few people with it.." She said, looking down at how the creamer swirled while blending with the coffee.

"Oh.." Sehun looked down.


Ara looked at him. "I have some pretty good ideas as to who it was. It's someone who works here. Do you know a Chinese intern of the name Zhang Yixing?" She asked.


He nodded. "Yeah.. he got mad at me because I was promoted."

How could Sehun forget that cold stare?

"Okay, so we have a motive. Would you testify at court?" She giggled.


"Only because my nurse is finally here to help me." He said, her hair.


She blushed. "Do you think... we could still be a thing? It's been so long.." She realized just how long it has been.

"Time doesn't stop love... Studies have shown, even when you're-"

"I get it, Sehun." She cut off his knowledge.


He smiled and put his hand on her nape. They lock in a simple kiss.


 

 




Hello!  I know you waited forever for me to post this.  I wanted to keep it a bit light so I wouldn't have to {M} tag it.  Sorry for making it so short.  :o