Sweet Prince

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Aghasae


Pairing
(EXO) Oh Sehun x Park Ara (OC)

Ara - Royal Citizen


Genres
Romance, Fluff, Slight-(?)


Plot
Sehun is a crown prince and he has a crush on Ara who happens to be one of his closest friends.
She visits his palace and he tries his best to spend time with Ara.


 



    Oh Sehun is a respected crown prince.  He cleans himself well, dresses well, and gives a nice attitude toward nobles and peasants.  Lost in his world of equality, however, Sehun has made a few bad decisions on things.  He has learned over the recent years that he can't always trust people.  Being royal, his classes always taught him that some people will want to hurt him or pawn him off for riches.  He's only experienced something similar recently.

Despite the near-kidnapping experience of last week, he begged his father for him to have a party that the noble town is able to gather around for.  It was the rising of the first, spring, full moon.  The blossoms were already in bloom as the day was beginning. 

His father granted him the party, but made it so the gates were heavily guarded.  There were a number of guests who had ill intensions last time, and he wasn't ready to battle again. 

His father knows him better than just to have a festival though.  Sehun has been talking about a girl recently and the idea of the girl being in the party did not go past the king's mind.  Although the girl was most likely not a princess, she was still part of the noble class.  In this kingdom, it was allowed for the classes to mingle and be married.

"Be on high alert, alright, Son?"  The king said, patting Sehun's head.

"Yes,  Sir."  Sehun bowed and ran out of the castle door. 


He ran into the town square and looked around at everyone having fun.  He smiled and bowed to anyone who greeted him.  Then he spotted her - Park Ara.  His crush since he can remember.  His semi-obvious stares didn't go past her whenever they meet up. 

He held her hand while walking away from the crowd.  "Ara, how are you today?"  He asked, reaching a bench decorated with fallen cherry blossom petals. 

"Good, and you my prince?"  She replied, sitting down with him.

"You know me to be happy whenever there's something like this."  He said with his eyes turning into crescents.

His smile was always adorable while his battle face was always fierce.  Ara's amazed on how he masters both worlds in his facial expressions.


The silence wasn't avoidable.  Sehun hated it though.  He was still excited and he leaned in closer to kiss her cheek before he started running away.  Ara laughed before trying to keep up with him. 


However, the older was much faster due to his training.  She smiled and stopped when she got back to where her mother was talking to another woman.  She put her arms behind her back while clasping her hands.  Such a sneaky boy..  She thought as her cheeks grew a shade of pink that matched the trees.

Ara can't help but feel a mutual love for Sehun.  The prince has always been so nice to her whether she be a kid or an adult.  "Ara, dear, Miss Gong here says that her son is ready to marry."  Her mother spoke up.

"That's very fortunate for him, there are many girls that would like him."  Ara said while lowering her head for a moment to the other woman.

"Why not you too, Dear?"  Miss Gong asked.

"I already have an interest, Madame Gong.  It would be disrespectful if I were to have a relationship with your son while still having my heart for another boy."  Ara responded, giving the older woman a small smile.

Miss Gong nodded.  "Well said, Ara."  Her mother approved.

"Might I ask who you're interested in, Ara?"  Miss Gong asked.

Ara blushed with a growing smile.  "Prince Sehun, Madame." 

Her mother gave a proud smile as the other woman became shocked.  "Splendid, you two would look so good together."

Ara nodded and looked around for said prince.  However, she didn't see him.  She inwardly sighed while the conversation turned into school and food.


***

The evening came about and it was time for the band to start playing soft music while people dance and eat.  Sehun smiled when he saw Ara at a table with her mother.  He quietly sat down next to her and put his arm around her.  She almost jumped but didn't when she saw Sehun's face.

"You know how to scare someone."  She said with a tiny laugh.

Sehun gave an innocent smile before taking her hand.  "Would you like to dance, Ara?" 

How could she say no to him though?  She agreed and stood up with him.  Many gazes were stuck on them as they started dancing to the soft violin song - twirling and stepping to the beat with smiles on their lips.

"Do you know how many mothers tried to marry me to their sons today?"  She joked as they continue dancing.

Sehun smirked.  "How could they not try to get the prettiest girl in town to marry their sons?" 


She took her arm away from his shoulder to teasingly slap his chest.  That action made some of the guests gasp.  Sehun took that hand in both of his hands as the song ended.  Surprised, Ara watches him go on one knee.

"Miss Ara," he said loud enough for everyone to hear, "I think it might be obvious, but I've adored you for quite awhile."

She smiled while watching his eyes - the favorite part of Sehun's face.  They told truth to her and it made her feel comfortable looking into them.

"I would like to court you with the ending being that we're married." 


She slapped his shoulder.  "Get up," she told with a smile, "don't talk to me so formally.  Say it normally."

Sehun laughed a bit.  "Ara, I love you.  Can you one day be my princess?"

She decided not to further by nodding her head.  Many eyes were on them as Ara steps on her toes in an effort to reach his cheek to kiss it. 

The music starts playing again after a round of cheers fill the crowd.  "Now you won't have to deny any more boys, because you have the best one."

Ara chuckled.  "Confident, are we?"

He leaned down to kiss her lips.  He could tell that Ara was gearing up for another slap.  He instantly ran away with laughs.  She followed after him, despite the heavy dress she's wearing. 



This kid...


She followed him until he stopped at a large banquet table.  Despite being friends with Sehun for quite the many years, she rarely ever saw his family.  Seeing them look at her with shocked glares made her blush and bow a touch.  Sehun linked their arms to keep her upright. 

"Let's eat together."  He said, pulling a chair open for her.

They were sitting across from Sehun's parents.  They were dressed in the royal's finest. 

"My dear, Sehun, is this the lady you always fawn over in your diary?"  The woman asked as she reached to capture a piece of pork cutlet between her bamboo chopsticks.

"Yes, Ma'am!"  He said excitedly, holding Ara's hand under the table.


Ara was sort of in a daze as his thumb gently massaged her knuckles.  This action calmed her nerves as he spoke for her.  The simple action made her smile-blush even.  She settled in the seat and cleared quietly.

"I'm Park Ara, daughter of Park Somin and Kim Hacha."  She gave a small head-bow as a courtesy. 


The king nodded and noticed that Ara hasn't started eating yet.  "Please do enjoy the food, Miss Park."  He showed the foods that were in the center of the table.
 
Sehun let go of her hand casually before she brought her hand to the set of chopsticks.  She put the napkin in her lap before filling her plate with some of the food around the table.

"Ara is my girlfriend."  Sehun mentioned, making the married couple shocked once more. 

"It's only been five minutes.."  Ara said with a small smile before picking up a small clump of rice. 

The mother smiled sofly at the younger two.  "Very good indeed.  Sehun has given us little to no room to find him a suitable wife.  I'm glad that he's picked someone of great beauty and excellent family background."  She said while looking at the king.


She felt Sehun gently grab her left hand.  Bringing it up from under the table, he kissed it like a gentleman.  "I love you.."  He gave her a sweet smile.

Forgetting that his parents are there, Ara put down her chopsticks and slapped his shoulder playfully.  "Yah, stop teasing me."  She said as she took her hand back from him.

"No~"  He denied before putting his arm around her and bringing her closer to him.


"Adorable~"  The mother cooed.


Ara almost got out of the position; however, she remained close to Sehun.  She put her head on his shoulder as she continued to eat.  "Seven minutes and you're already wanting to cuddle.."  Ara giggled.

"Seventeen years and I already want to marry you."  He said softly, making all three at the table look at him.

Sehun wasn't even bothered by the stares. 



He's just too sweet..



 



There's something missing in here, and I don't know what..
I hate to give you a horrible product, but I also hated that you had to wait so long.
I've been in in the sweet and fluffy mood a lot lately, but I just don't know what else to add.
I'm really sorry if this was boring.. :o