Love-cation

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914

Pairing
(Day6) Kag Younghyun x Hanna (OC)


Genres
Romance, Cute, Fluff

Plot

Hanna notices that Younghyun has been stressed out lately despite him always giving her his signature smile. So with the help of the other Day6 members, she surprises him with a two-day vacation. But to be honest, Younghyun is actually stressed out for another reason - he wants to move their relationship to the next level.



Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

 

    Younghyun sat down on the dance room floor. His breathing was labored and his face was dripping in sweat. He watched the other members continue dancing. However, he just couldn't push himself to do anymore dancing. Perhaps his mind was wandering to too many places. Performing was something special for the group; something special to Younghyun. He wanted to come through for s, for the ones who are older than him and for the ones who are younger than him.

 

Another thing he found special was his fans. Going to different countries has really sparked relationships between the members and fans. There are some fans that are sweet and some who are unruly: just like with any other band. One tour in particular was to Canada.

 

Younghyun lived in Canada for a number of years. Not many, but enough to be attached to the place. There he met some of his classmates and some friends. The group also met some fans at their signing event. There was one person in particular who caught Younghyun's attention.

 

Hanna Lee. Hanna is a special friend of his. One that helped him through his years in Canada. They would talk together for hours and help each other with their homework.

 

She almost felt like a sister. Almost. If it weren't for the fact that he developed a crush on her in the time they had known each other, she would have been a sister. And seeing her again after years being apart, it sparked the same feeling.

 

Of course this time around, he told her. And Hanna reciprocated those feelings. That's why she couldn't ever see him as a brother. And since then, Hanna has been traveling with Day6 to different concerts, fan meetings, and more. Because Hanna is also a makeup artist.


 

Lately, Younghyun has had other things on his mind than performing. He's had Hanna on his mind. Her smile, her hair, her eyes, her sweet voice.. He could go on and on about how much he just wants to make them closer. He loves being her boyfriend, but he's grown a hungry feeling.

 

Not a feeling of wanting her body; rather, a feeling of wanting her heart. The members and company know about their dating, but fans don't. Regardless, Younghyun is ready for the next level. He just doesn't know how to tell her.

 

"Hey," Jae sat next to him, "you okay?" He asked.

 

Younghyun hummed. "Of course." He smiled. "I just needed a break, that's all." He answered.

 

Jae nodded and handed him a bottle of water. "You look burnt out, drink up." He instructed.

 

Younghyun smiled and took the water. "Thanks, Hyung." He bowed before taking a sip.


 

Across the room, Hanna walked through the door. She saw the other members dancing to their new song. She smiled and was looking through the moving men to find Younghyun. Coming up empty, she looked around the room until she saw the said man talking with Jae.

 

Hanna has been concerned lately. She sees his tired expressions. During practice he looks a little distant. Whenever he has a minute's break, he looks sad.

 

Hanna knows when the man isn't going through the best time. Her heart beated sadly in her chest. Poor thing.. He needs a break.. She thought to herself.

 

She took out her phone and started a group message with the other members, excluding Younghyun.

 

Hanna

Hey guys, this stays secret to Younghyun for now.

 

She wasn't expecting texts right away. She wrote that for the future. And a few hours passed by before Younghyun was going solo with his practice. The other guys were relaxing and looking at their phones.

 

Jae

What's up?

 

Won-won

Is something wrong?

 

Sungjin

Oh secrets~ Spill the tea!

 

Dowon

Bruh.. Okay, what's up, Honey?

 

Junhyeok

Is it about his stinky room?

 

Dowon

You're not one to talk. -_-

 

Hanna

It's not like that. I just want to talk

about Younghyun and how he seems

to get tired easily. He seems sad

lately too.. Do you guys know what

could be up with that? Is he

stressed out?

 

Jae

I have noticed lately.. Maybe he

just needs a break.

 

Sungjin

A break is never bad.

 

Hanna

Maybe we can take a 2-day

vacation.

 

Won-won

SWEET! I wanna go to the

beach, and then drink some

juice in those coconut cups

and then chill on the

balcony while watching

people get stung by jellyfish

in the distance.

 

Dowon

Oddly specific..

 

Hanna

I'll talk to the manager about

it. But still, this stays a

secret until we go, kay? This

is for Younghyun to relax ;)

 

Won-won

I want to relax too... :(

 

Junhyeok

Did you miss the part where

she said 'we'?

 

Won-won

Yes.

 

Hanna

You guys.. Fight in the dorm

please.

 

Sungjin

Thank you for bringing up

K's situation. I'll talk with our

manager with you in an hour.

 

Hanna

Okay, see you then.


 

And it was like that, the manager picked out a couple days where the members and Hanna could go on a little vacation. And until that day, the members were quiet about it. Younghyun noticed everyone having a little smile on their expressions. He looked at Hanna and gave a little smile, putting his arm around her shoulders.

 

He leaned in. "Do you know why everyone's bags are packed?" He asked in a whisper.

 

Hanna shrugged and looked up at him. "I know why your bag is packed." She said. He looked at her with a confused expression. "Your arms are your bag and I'm the content." She explained.

 

Younghyn chuckled. "Oh! Hahah" He leaned closer, kissing her lips.

 

He very much enjoyed the closeness. He wishes that he could have this forever. "I was.. I've been thinking lately." He was nervous, but he had to come out and say something. He had to let the girl know how he felt.

 

Hanna put a finger on her lips. "It's fine. I packed your bag, and we need to hit the road now." She motioned.

 

Younghyun smiled and nodded. "Okay." He followed her to the bus that was parked outside of the dorm.

 

He saw the other members on the bus too, having smiles as Younghyun sat down. He was still very much confused. He watched the road as the manager drove. Along the drive, the members were playing games and laughing amongst each other. Younghyun was involved, of course.

 

Hanna sat close to the boy, motioning him to put his arm around her. He obeyed, leaning in to kiss her every so often. The other members noticed it but didn't say a word.

 

They had fun: playing games at the little house in the deep country; eating food that reminded them of when they were younger; and shared past memories. They had a little fire going as it turned evening.

 

Having drinks in their hands, the members were cooling down from the day of activity. Younghyun found himself holding the girl in his heart once more. She was sitting on his lap comfortably. "So.." Younghyun started, "what are we doing here though? I don't see any cameras." He asked.

 

They all turned their attention to the girl. Hanna smiled and cleared . "We've noticed that you seemed a little stressed lately." She started. "We came together and decided that we all needed a little bit of relaxation.

 

"So manager-nim booked a two-day vacation here." She looked at the manager who was smiling behind his mask.

 

Younghyun raised his eyebrows. "You guys thought I was stressed?" He asked.

 

Sungjin hummed. "You've been sitting out a lot of our practice time." He said. "We figured that the work is getting to your body." He continued.

 

Younghyun looked up at Hanna, thumbing her bare knee. "I.. No, I haven't been stressed out from practice." He chuckled. "I'm fine, really." He said.

 

"Then why have you been frowning so much lately?" Junhyeok asked, getting a slap on the shoulder from Jae.

 

Younghyun looked at the burning fire. "I.. well.." He muttered. "I don't want you guys to make fun of me.." He said.

 

Wonpil smiled sweetly. "We would never make fun of you.. Unless you were wanting to shave your head and get a poop emoji tattoo on your scalp." He held his chin.

 

Dowon blinked. "Yet again, oddly specific." He commented.

 

Younghyun laughed. "No, no, I would never do that." He said.

 

"Then what's up?" Hanna asked softly.

 

Younghyun sighed and looked into her eyes. "I just.. I want to get closer to you." He admitted. "I want us to finally come out to fans and.. I want to marry you soon." He continued.

 

The manager choked on his spit and the other members gasped. Hanna blinked a few times before smiling once more. "That's really sweet.." She said. "I've been feeling the same way." Hanna continued.

 

Younghyun smiled. "R-really?" He asked, getting a nod.

 

"We really did need this vacation though." Sungjin said. "Especially since you confessed like that." He winked.

 

Younghyun blushed. Meanwhile, Hanna looked toward the manager. "Maybe we can arrange something soon?" She asked.

 

The manager nodded. "I'll talk to my superiors when we get home." He agreed.

 

Younghyun looked at the girl again. "Thank you for noticing though. I'm honored to be that important to you." He blushed.

 

Hanna leaned in, kissing the man. The other members watched with warm hearts.  Only time will tell them what they can do with getting closer..



Aw.. The members are so caring haha
Younghyun got out what he needed to, and it turned out that Hanna was feeling the same way.
I'm sorry that it took awhile for me to write this.
I hope that you enjoyed it, nonetheless.
Thank you so much for requesting!

<3