Come Back to Love

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Lilithri

Pairing
(ATEEZ) San x Jongho
(ONEUS) Seoho x Geonhak
Keonhee



Genres
Family, Cute, and Romance

Plot
A photo of Seoho and Geonhak kissing go viral. Jongho protectiveness take the best of him and he force his son to take Geonhak to their home to know him while San decide that isn't the right time to warn them about unplanned pregnancy. Keonhee just enjoys the mess.

Author
Charlot1081

 

    Seoho found himself sitting with Geonhak tonight. He was placed gently on the younger's lap. Seoho's arms were around the other boy's neck loosely, and their eyes were contacting each other. Geonhak put his hands on Seoho's hips softly, he wouldn't want to hurt the other boy. Seoho had clear blush on his cheeks as they smiled at each other. Seoho's eyes finally break away from Geonhak's eyes to look at the lips below.

 

Of course. Seoho wasn't afraid. They have kissed a couple of times before. But every kiss is special to Seoho. And it's special for Geonhak too. Seoho closed their distance, putting their lips together. Geonhak pulled the boy closer, deepening the kiss. Seoho wasn't shy to open his mouth and let the other invade it.

 

Geonhak was a good kisser. Hwanwoong was good too, but Geonhak put love into his kiss. Hwanwoong just teases him with little kisses. Seoho got lost in the sensation: their tongues pressing against each other and tasting each other. It made Seoho's heart race, in a good way.

 

However, Geonhak stopped the kiss. Not abruptly, but slowly. Their eyes look at each other once more. "You should be heading home now." He insisted. "Keonhee's probably getting bored in the practice room." He continued.

 

Seoho had a cute pout. "I don't wanna go.." He muttered. "Why can't we just keep kissing, hm?" He insisted with a smile, showing off his pearly white teeth.

 

The younger was weak to Seoho's cute side. "I.. Okay, one more kiss." He put his finger up. "But you know our manager is going to be upset if we stay up too late." He mentioned.

 

"A long as I'm with you, that doesn't matter to me." Seoho giggled. "Now.. Let's not ignore something here." Seoho put his hand down Geonhak's chest.

 

Geonhak widened his eyes when Seoho's hand might have traveled a little too far. "Ay-" He held Seoho's hand. "None of that." He laughed.

 

"But you're-"

 

"Let's skip the kiss, okay? Let's go." Geonhak picked the boy up.

 

Seoho pouted once more. He knew that it didn't affect the younger though. "Alright, good night." He stepped higher to kiss Geonhak's lips. "Bye~" He waved before skipping away.


 

Seoho opened the door to the practice room and saw Keonhee sitting with Youngjo. They look like they had just finished dancing about five minutes ago. "Hey," Keonhee waved, "were you making out with that rapper again?" He asked.

 

The older brother blushed. "Hush." He laughed and sat next to Keonhee. "Are you ready to go home?" He asked.

 

Keonhee shrugged. "I suppose." He looked at Youngjo. "You still need to work on your expressions, Hyung. You can't look like you're about to murder someone when you're supposed to be y." He explained.

 

Youngjo huffed. "Looking murderous can be y." He argued.

 

Keonhee rolled his eyes and stood up. "C'mon, Seoho. Let's go." He helped the older up.


 

Seoho waved to the eldest in the room before walking out with Keonhee. They went to their dorms and settled in for the night.


 

***

 

It was the next morning. Ateez's manager had sent every member an article that was just posted. Sitting at the breakfast table, Jongho scrolled through his phone. He blinked a few times as he read the headline a few times. Famous Oneus singer Leedo kissed Seoho! Jongho heard the kitchen door slam open.

 

"What does Seoho think he's doing!" San shouted.

 

Wooyoung trailed behind him. "Ay, it isn't that bad." He shouted back.

 

San huffed. "Isn't that bad?! Read this article!" He pushed his phone into Wooyoung's face.

 

"Last night, it was said that artist Seoho and Leedo from Oneus were on a date. A ToMoon was walking by a park when she noticed them sitting together and holding hands. She claimed to have only seen them for a moment before walking over to them to greet them. However, she stopped once she saw them kiss!

 

Check out this picture she took!

[X]

 

If that doesn't look like Seoho sitting on Leedo's lap, I don't know if our eyesight is working. Of course, Seoho is the first child of Ateez's San and Jongho, Keonhee following after. San's pregnancy was unexpected and totally surprising to Atiny. ToMoon wonder if Seoho will claim pregnancy soon.

 

What are your thoughts and concerns about this new couple?"

 

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "Seriously? This is just some busy-body watching your son enjoy his life." He gave San his phone back.

 

San huffed. "Since when were they dating, anyway?" He asked. "You know, we've never really met any of the other members, they've always claimed to be too busy.

 

"Well obviously, they weren't busy enough to make out with each other." San complained. "Jongho-ah! Why haven't you said anything." He looked at the younger.

 

Jongho looked up from his phone. "I'm pretty upset too." He said. "I know Seoho has to live his life, but you know how much negativity he's had since being born." Jongho mentioned. "I'm worried that fans might bad-mouth him for loving Leedo."

 

San hummed. "Exactly. What should we do?" He asked, letting Wooyoung put his arm around his waist.

 

"I'm going to tell Seoho that Leedo is to come over for dinner tonight." Jongho said strongly, standing up. "That means you need to go back to the dorm by then, Wooyoung-hyung." He looked at the guest.

 

Wooyoung pouted his lip. "Seriously? You promised a weekend stay.." He looked at San.

 

San sighed and patted the other's head. "Next weekend, how about that?" He insisted.

 

Wooyoung looked around and nodded. "Okay." He agreed. "Good luck talking to them. And don't give Leedo a hard time, kay?" He winked before leaving the kitchen.

 

The couple sighed. "Come here.." Jongho wrapped his arms around San.

 

San let out silent tears as he held Jongho closer. "My baby.." Was what he muttered.

 

***

 

"Shoot, shoot, shoot!" Seoho was walking back and forth. "Who followed us? Like seriously, we were still on company grounds when we were making out, why would a fan be there?" Seoho asked as he passed by Keonhee and Hwanwoong.

 

Keonhee looked up at the older. "I suppose a staff member could have posted it, but most likely not." He said. "The story about her just minding her business is probably a lie." He continued.

 

Seoho grabbed his hair. "Oh goodness.." He looked at his phone. "Jong-dad wants me to bring Leedo over tonight.." His legs shook.

 

Keonhee laughed. "That's what you get for dating Leedo in private." He pointed.

 

"Not helping." Seoho looked at the younger with upset eyes.

 

Hwanwoong chuckled and put his knees to his chest. "This is funny~" He said.

 

Keonhee nodded. "Very. I can't wait to see how San-dad is going to freak out." He clapped.

 

Seoho pouted his lip and stomped away. He folded his arms as he walked into another room. He stopped once he saw Geonhak looking at his phone with a scratch to the head.

 

"Hey, did you see the article?" Geonhak asked as he noticed Seoho in the room.

 

Seoho sighed and sat next to Geonhak. "Of course I did.." He muttered. "And my parents saw it too.." He continued.

 

Geonhak pursed his lips for a moment. "Do you feel ashamed for dating me?" He asked.

 

Seoho widened his eyes. "No, of course not!" He answered. "I'm afraid my parents won't let me continue dating you.. Or will be very strict." He continued.

 

Geonhak shrugged. "I'm sure they won't stop us.. But they had to know sometime." He said.

 

"I know.." He looked down. "I just wanted to be the one to tell them, not.. Stalkers.." Seoho grimaced.

 

Geonhak nodded and held Seoho's hand. "Hey, we'll get through this, okay?" He assured.

 

Seoho gave a small smile. "I love you.." He whispered.

 

Geonhak leaned closer, putting their lips together. "I love you too." He whispered back.


 

***

 

The three made it to San and Jongho's house. They bowed to the company driver before walking through the gate. Keonhee casually put his jacket on the rack while the other two were taking baby steps to get their shoes off. "C'mon, I smell dinner." Keonhee said, patting Seoho's shoulder.

 

Seoho breathed in and out as he looked at Geonhak. The younger nodded and held Seoho's hand. Seoho nodded and walked from the entryway to the dining room.

 

Jongho looked up from the table and at the new male. "Thank you for joining us." He said. "Please have a seat." He showed the chair.

 

Geonhak bowed to the parent. "Good evening, my name is Kim Geonhak." He introduced himself. "My stage name is Leedo, of course." He smiled.

 

San looked at him as he put a pot of dumplings on the table. "I'm Choi Jongho, and this is Choi San." Jongho introduced.

 

San sat down, and then Geonhak did. He looked at Seoho who was totally out of it. He looked sad; he looked scared; he looked as worried and miserable as he did when those rude articles came out last year. Geonhak reaches to put a dumpling on Seoho's rice "Go on and eat.'' He whispered.

 

Seoho lifted his rice spoon and pushed it into his lips. "So.." San started, gaining Seoho's attention. "When were you going to tell us that you were dating?" He asked.

 

Geonhak cleared his throat. "We were going to tell you soon, we were going to tell you with our next comeback, actually." He explained.

 

"We didn't want you finding out through some article." Seoho muttered.

 

San sighed. "It's not even that you're dating, it's how those fans are going to blow it up." He started getting louder. "They said curses just for you stepping incorrectly or just losing facial expression during a performance, I don't want you to get beaten down just because you love someone." He explained.

 

Jongho put his glass down angrily. "And how dare you start dating without us at least knowing the guy?" He asked. "Leedo could have been a creep, or he could hurt you and we wouldn't have ever known each other." He threw out there.

 

Seoho widened his eyes. "Leedo would never hurt me." He said.

 

"How would we have known? We never met him!" San shouted back.

 

"You two were in love, weren't you?" Seoho asked. "Did you tell your parents right away?" He asked.

 

Jongho put his bowl down angrily. "No, we didn't." He answered. "That's why I don't want it happening with you two." He pointed. "You could be kissing now, but I don't want some fan to see you getting intimate." Jongho said, standing up.

 

"And then news will come out of a surprise pregnancy!" Jongho yelled.

 

San looked up at Jongho. "Okay, okay, maybe you shouldn't talk about that just yet." He held the maknae.

 

Seoho looked down at the table. "I.. I'm sorry, Dad.." He sniffled.

 

All the while, Keonhee had an interested grin on his features. "Now you're giving them ideas." He said.

 

Geonhak looked at the other brother. "You're just enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked.

 

Keonhe shrugged. "It's funny watching my parents get worked up like this." He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll block them from getting intimate." He winked at the parents.

 

San held his forehead. "..fine.." He muttered. "But you understand why we're upset, right Leedo?" He asked.

 

Geonhak nodded. "I understand fully." He answered. "And I'm sorry for keeping from you guys, I just didn't want the unnecessary drama.. But I guess it followed us." He laughed at the end.

 

Jongho had calmed down by now. "I'm sorry for yelling.." He muttered. "You'll keep him safe from Those fans, right?" He asked.

 

Geonhak nodded with a smile. "I'll protect him," He put his arm around Seoho, pulling him close, "I won't let anything bother him. He kissed Seoho' temple.

 

Seoho went into blushing now. "I love you." He said, pushing his face into Geonhak's side.

 

San was relieved to hear the other say those words back to Seoho. He sighed and looked at Jongho. "We'll be watching you." San said. "Don't think that Jongho is too old, he can still break apples with his eyes." He warned.

 

Geonhak smirked. "Yes, Sir." He obeyed.


 

***

 

"Breaking News!!

 

   Oneus is having a comeback with their next song 'Come Back Home.' The members have stunning visuals in their teasers so far. ToMoon are excited to see such a poetic comeback from the group. But not only that, but there has also been some other news going around the community too.

 

   Seoho and Leedo are dating!  Just two weeks ago, a picture of them kissing was posted.  Neither the company nor the members gave a statement regarding the picture at the time.  However, in a recent update on the fan cafe, the couple posted a picture of them holding hands and kissing behind of a beautiful cake.  Check it out!

[X]

 

   The company gave out a statement saying that it has been confirmed, the couple is indeed dating.  What will happen in the future promotions for them?  Will the stress of performing break them up?  What do ToMoon think about their relationship?  Share your thoughts in the comment section.




 

This one was just way too funny to write XD
I'm actually a Xion x Leedo shipper, but this works too lol
Hopefully their relationship goes well, right?
Thank you so much for requesting again!!
<3