A Soft Scene

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
SHINeeMe08

Pairing
(EXO) Luhan x Chanyeol

Genres
Romcom

Plot
Author's Choice

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

    Chanyeol looked in the mirror. He fixed his hair, sweeping it to the side, seeing the brown and blonde layer themselves in the style. Next, he straightened his thin shirt before putting a loose jacket on. This summer afternoon, Chanyeol wanted to treat his boyfriend for tea on the beach. He walked down the street with determination. He took out his phone and looked at the time, knowing that Luhan would be awake right now. Being that it's the weekend, he can expect Luhan to sleep in. But now, if he catches Luhan asleep, it would be even cuter.

 

Thinking about the Chinese male made the giant blush. His big deer eyes and his small nose makes Chanyeol chuckle. Such a boy looks like such a cute animal. He could hold that fawn and kiss him all day.

 

Walking up to the said boy's house, Chanyeol knocks on the door. He leaned against the pillar, looking at the peephole, knowing that Luhan always looks outside it before opening the door. He gave a charming smile.

 

The door opened, revealing Luhan in his night clothes. Chanyeol had spent the night once and left his dirty clothes there. Luhan washed them and claimed them as his night clothes. So wearing the slightly bigger shirt with a pair of loose pants, Luhan looked up at the taller. His hair was messy and his eyes looked tired still.

 

"Did you just wake up?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Luhan hummed. "I forgot to set my alarm." He said. "Why didn't you call?" He asked.

 

Chanyeol allowed himself into the older's house. "I wanted to surprise you." He said.

 

"Surprise me?" Luhan asked, walking into the kitchen. "What do you have up your sleeve, Chanyeol?" He drank down some water silently.

 

Chanyeol put his hands in his pockets. "I was thinking about us two going to the beach together." He said. "I wouldn't mind having bubble tea with you while watching the waves." He said.

 

Luhan saw the smile in the boy's eyes. He nodded and put the glass of water down. "I need to get changed." He said, cracking his neck.

 

"I see that," Chanyeol chuckled, "I'll just wait in here while you change." He said.

 

Luhan smiled and walked closer to the taller. He put a kiss on Chanyeol's cheek while holding his broad shoulders. He then kissed Chanyeol's lips softly before walking out of the kitchen. It wasn't often that Chanyeol had time to go on dates with the Chinese boy; but when he could, they were always relaxing.

 

Luhan looked in his closet for something casual. Mostly something he wouldn't be too mad getting wet in. He knows Chanyeol: he'll probably pick Luhan up, teasing him that he'll drop him in the water. But just like his clumsy self, he would probably accidentally drop him. Luhan shook his head at the scene.

 

He picked up a pair of jeans and a loose shirt. Fixing his hair he smiles in the mirror. He walked out and met Chanyeol in the kitchen once more. "Lead the way, Monkey ears." He commanded.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. "Okay, deer nose." He poked the Chinese male in the shoulder.

 

"Cutie." Luhan giggled as he put his arm around Chanyeol's arm. "Let's go." He said, walking them to the door.



 

Shoes on, they exit the house. They walked like that all the way to the cafe. "We should share one." Chanyeol suggested.

 

Luhan smirked. "It would be romantic, but you know both of us will get really thirsty." He commented. "Let's get three." He had up three fingers.

 

Chanyeol laughed and took out his wallet. “Okay then," He handed the card to the employee, "three it is." He agreed.

 

They then walked to the beach, taking off their shoes to walk on the soft sand. Luhan had the straw in his mouth, watching the waves crash softly together.  They sat down on a public bench, still watching the ocean.

 

Chanyeol stole a glance at the other.  His small lips and nose separated from each other as Luhan drank the tea.  His eyes were big and glossy as he watched the view.  The slight breeze moved Luhan's hair- He was so beautiful and perfect to Chanyeol at this moment.  He moved to hold Luhan's hand, finally capturing the boy's attention.

 

"Hey."  Luhan said, letting the straw go its own way.  "The ocean is so calm today."  He commented.

 

Chanyeol smiled.  "Having you here makes me calm."  He said.

 

Luhan blushed and lightly slapped the taller's chest.  "You're supposed to watch the water, remember?  That's why you invited me out?"  He chuckled.

 

Chanyeol nodded.  "I know.. But I can't help but watch something that's even more beautiful than the waves."  He said softly.

 

"Smooth.."  Luhan smiled back, sitting closer.  "But seriously, just look at the waves."  He gestured.

 

Chanyeol obeyed, watching how the water clapped together in a soft, slow rhythm.  The birds were easy to hear and the water hitting the rocks in the distance echoed to them.  It was truly a peaceful sight.  "A beautiful view for a beautiful person."  He turned his eyes to the Chinese male once more.

 

Luhan looked down and moved the sand between his toes nervously.  "I uh.."  He put the tea down. "I was wondering something."  He looked at the taller once more.

 

Chanyeol's teeth smile made the boy confident.  "What's up?" He asked.

 

"I was wondering.."  He played with his nails nervously.  "It's been awhile, I think that I'm ready.."  He breathed in and out.  "Can we.."

 

"Yes."  Chanyeol held the boy's hand.  "I would love to."  He kissed Luhan's hand.

 

Luhan smiled.  Chanyeol always knew the times to be funny and the times to be serious; he also knew the times to be romantic.  That all includes knowing what's on each other's minds.  "Forever?  You'll be with me forever?"  Luhan asked.

 

"If forever lasts eternity, then I want to spend an endless amount of forevers with you."  Chanyeol said.

 

Luhan laughed, pushing the male a bit.  "You idiot.."  He muttered.  "I love you."  He said.

 

"I love you too."  Chanyeol returned, putting his arm around Luhan.

 

Luhan leaned in the hold, closing his eyes and smiling.  He heard the sounds of the waves mixed with the beating of Chanyeol's heart: it was the most beautiful song he had ever heard.

 

I'm so sorry it took forever!!
But the scene was so soft and breath taking~
The way I described Luhan.. He was my Exo bias before he left, so~
I hope you enjoyed the story, and thank you so much for requesting.

<3