Ninety-Five

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you smell that?” Sun said sniffing the air and whispering to Moon. “Smell what?” she said sniffing the air too. “It smells like….SUMMER!!!!” Sun said getting really excited and clapping like an idiot. Moon rolled her eyes and lean back into the booth of Sun’s restaurant. “I’m just saying. I’m so sick and tired of seeing white. To be honest, I think I’m starting to hate the color white because of the snow. It’s so...plain.” Sun said. “Yeah, well just you know, here I am telling you that winter is the longest season. Sorry to burst your bubble.” Moon said crashing Sun’s love for summer. “Don’t remind me.” Sun said looking at the front door making sure no customers came in. “So...how was the dinner?” Sun pester on. “It was...something. Food was good. Choice of music wasn’t so bad. Except…” “Except…”

“Kai was acting weird. I think he wants us to be open about our relationship.” Moon said looking down and played with her fingers. “Well, the question is. Do you want too? I mean, are you mentally and physically ready for it?” Sun ask being concern for her best friend. “I don’t know to be honest. Don’t get me wrong. I really do want to be open about our relationship, but just like what I told Kai, I don’t want to deal with the fans and the crazy reporters. It’s too stressful.” Moon said sighing. “As long as you know what you’re doing. I know that whatever choice you make, it won’t be a stupid one. You think throughs as for I” Sun said pointing at herself. “Don’t think through.”

“Yeah. we all know that.” Moon said agreeing with Sun. “But back to you. What do you want to do. Kai obviously know what he wants to do. But do you?” Sun question. “We just discuss this Sun. Are you that forgetful?” Moon said rolling her eyes at her forgetful friend. “I know but. I just making sure you know what you want to do.” Sun said quickly getting up to greet the new customers that just walk in.

Moon sat there waiting for Sun to get back, but from the looks of it, it looks like it’s going to take a while. Sitting there in the booth, Moon’s phone started to vibrate.

From Kai

To Moon

Minyong, I have great news!

To Kai

From Moon

And that is…

From Kai

To Moon

guess...guess what it is.

To Kai

From Moon

Hmmm….you don’t have to train as hard anymore??

From Kai

From Moon

Better

From Moon

To Kai

So are you going to keep me from guessing or are you going to tell me?

From Kai

To Moon

Sorry, but my manager just told us, Exo, that we would have the whole month off before our next comeback! Something is fishy, but whatever! That means we will be able to spend more time together! Moon isn’t that great! Come on Moon! Minyong!

Moon was shock, something was wrong. Knowing SM, they would never really let their artist rest, but there’s never too late or a change

From Moon

To Kai

THAT’S SO GREAT! I’m at Sun’s workplace. Stop by here for a bite and then we can go on a date!

From Kai

To Moon

Are you taking me on a date?

Moon rolled her eyes.

From Moon

To Kai

If that’s what you want to think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter