Making the Move

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkPrp1mkYU

 

“Moon...Moon are you listening?” Sun said clapping her hands since she can’t snap. “huh..oh yeah..what did you say.” Sun face palm herself. “That’s it. I’m done.” Sun said getting up and walking away. “Wait Sun! What happen!?” Moon said getting up and grabbing her bag. “Nothing. Just...forget it.” Sun said walking away. “But…” Moon pouted and watch her friend walk away giving her the cold shoulder. Moon turn around and walked the other way. Moon never so alone before, it felt like the whole world was neglecting her. Just then she gets a text from Sun.


From Sun

I’m not mad at you. It’s just sometime you need to get your...how do I say this in a nice way...your feelings straight. Especially with Kai. When was the last time you two had a date? Yes it’s great that you both know that you love each other, but really ignoring each other is not going the right direction. At this rate, you guys are going to break up and nothing will be the same. I know how much you care about Kai. And I know how much Kai cares about you. But let’s not be giving each other the cold shoulder. It’s time to step it up Minyong.


“Wow...that was a long text.” Moon said to herself. Moon arrive home and went straight to her room. Laying on her bed she thought about what Sun said. She thought and thought until her brain couldn’t handle it anymore. Moon grab her phone and texted Sun.


From Moon.

I hate it when you’re right.


Grabbing her keys she drove straight to exo’s dorm. Arriving there in 10 minutes, she ran up the stairs and when she got to the front door, she took a deep breath, fixed her hair and clear .

“Oh, Hi Moon, wasn’t expecting you to be here.” Baekhyun said. “Hi, Baekhyun, is Kai home?” she asked. Baekhyun nodded his head and made way so that Moon could enter. She took off her shoes and walked towards the living room. However she thought her eyes were messing with her, so she rub her eyes. Until, reality smack her in the face.

She saw Nami, literally flirting with Kai. Moon cleared and just gave one of those evil but yet innocent smile. “Hi Jongin” Moon said as she stood there holding herself back. Kai was so caught up trying to ignore Nami that he didn’t even know that Moon was there until she said something. Kai snapped back and quickly rose up and held out his hands in defence. “Moon, it’s not what you think.” he said trying to calm Moon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter