107

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on we’re almost there!” Moon said wiping her sweat that was glistening. She and Kai took off their jackets, revealing Moon’s cut off shirt and her black cami undershirt. While Kai also had a cut off but nothing under revealing his tone skin and muscle. After much difficulty of walking up the hill, they finally reach the top. There were lots and lots of rocks, boulders, and the picture in front of them was wonderful. Looking ahead of herself, Moon was speechless, at the bottom of the cliff was lots lots of trees, and between was a river that was flowing smoothly.“Kai! Look! Isn’t it wonderful” she said point towards the river. The sun was setting but was still shining bright and a lot of heat radiant was reflected, and Kai grab his water bottle inside his backpack and handed it to Moon first. “Drink this before you get a heat .” He said opening the cap. Moon who didn’t argue, took a few gulps before handing it to Kai to drink it too and he also took a few gulps. “I think this trip was so worth it.” Moon said walking back towards a boulder that was big enough to sit on.

 

“Yeah, totally.” He said sitting next to her. Their backs were supporting each other as they just sat there, both of their eyes close, and a breeze pass by to cool them down. “You know what I was thinking when we were walking up here?” Kai said. “Hmmm?” “No words could explain what we feel, but yet, our actions. We don’t talk to each other as much but we speak through our eyes. I hate to admit this but, I don’t want to go back to the city life.” He said breathing softly. Moon open her eyes and just stared at the orange red sky. “I know what you mean.” she said. Kai turn around, bringing his legs between Moon and cuddle with her. “Kai I was thinking.” Moon said playing with his fingers. “Call me crazy, but I was thinking about the future. Where we would both be. And…to be honest, I don’t see myself in your future. I know I shouldn’t be thinking like this, but its and itching feeling and it wavers my heart.” Moon said holding back the tears that were strongly trying to come out. “I know, I know. I hate being like this too, but-” “You were always my future Minyoung and nothing is going to stop that. You are my future, my past, and your my present. I want nothing but you. I would drop my career for you, forget about what other people say, you are mine and mine only. No one, absolutely NO ONE is going to take you away from me.” Kai said squeezing Moon. Moon didn’t mind because it just meant that she was safe in his arms and being in his arms meant that whole world to her.

 

“Here I got us something. I that we’ve been only dating for 9 months but I wanted to give you this now.” Kai said wrapping a silver necklace around her neck. Moon trace her fingers along the necklace, and when it reach the middle point was a ring. She look down at it and inside the ring was printed in cursive,  J&M. Looking back at Kai, he also pulled his out. “Do what you will with this necklace, you don’t have to wear it around your finger, but let’s just say this is my promise to you. Loving you till the end of the earth.” Kai said smiling at her. Moon smile and reach up the kiss his lips which he responded back. “It’s lovely.” Moon said pulling away. “Let’s just stay like this for a while.” Moon said inhaling the scent of nature. Kai didn’t say anything and let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter