127 - Found

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whoa, whoa, calm down. Are you okay?”

 

With eyes shut, Sun held onto her sweater as if her life depended on it. Taking a deep breath, Sun just nodded and slowly was getting up. Then it smack her; that voice. Sun shot up and stared at the person in front of her. With no doubts, Sun ran into his arms.

 

“Whoa, are you okay? Sun answer?” Doojoon arms raised up when Sun collided with his. He was shock at how quick Sun ran into him and at how close she was close to him, Sun was not a skinship type of person, and this is….something different to him. Feeling her shiver, Doojoon wrap his arms around her, catching her if she fell and collasp. He notice his shirt was getting soak and he wasn’t sure if it was because of how wet Sun was or if it was because of tears; maybe it was both. Slowly pulling away, Doojoon bend down a bit and tried to search for Sun’s eyes that was hiding from him. He knew she was ashamed for crying, and he didn’t know why, but whoever did this would not get away with it easily.

 

Suddenly the door was swung open, and Sun turn around seeing it was the male driver. Sun held her composure, but even she knew she was afraid. The man looked at her with hunger and then looked at Doojoon. He shook his head, and smile as if he was just trying to help Sun. “Can I help you?” Doojoon asked sternly and block Sun from the man’s view. Sun grab onto his arms and her grip was tight as feared was taking over. She was so tiny, and the aggressive Sun had disappeared. Doojoon notice it immediately. “Sorry, she looked lost and I was only trying to help her. She was searching for someone and she looked a bit lost.” The male said. “Well, you don’t have to worry about it. And I don’t mean to sound mean, but I would like if you would leave.” Doojoon said not wavering. The male snickered and exit.

 

When the male left, Sun let go of Doojoon’s arm. “Hey, are you okay?” Doojoon said setting both of his hands on her shoulder. However, the next move came unexpectedly. Sun whack his arms off, and she push him away. “Yes, I’m fine.” Sun said but her voice betrayed her as it crack from the tears that was trying to be pour out. “No, you’re not.” Doojoon said with such concern that he didn’t know how to approach her. He just wanted her near, and embrace her in his arm where it would be safe. Sun didn’t say anything and just stood there staring at the ground.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” Doojoon asked inching closer to her. “You went missing idiot.” Sun said. “And we were all worry for you.” Sun voice crack. Doojoon stared at her giving her a questioning look, not understanding what she was saying. “What are you talking about? I was here the whole time.” He said. “Doing what? People were scared. The guys were wondering why you weren't at practice and why you didn’t answer your phone. Yoseob called saying that you were nowhere to be found. I….I got worry.” Sun wiping her tears that fell from her eyes.

 

Doojoon’s heart clench and Sun didn’t notice how close he was to her now. Instead of saying anything, Doojoon pulled her into his arms and her head. “I’m fine, nothing happen. I just….had to clear my head.” He said. Sun wrap her arms around his waist and pulled him in closer. Smelling the sweet and the fresh breeze of Doojoon. “From what?” she asked. Doojoon pulled her away and drag his arm down to meet Sun’s hand. Entwining them together, Doojoon pulled her towards the bench whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter