1

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Opaz1qV4lg&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW&shuffle=10967

------------------------------------------------------------

3 YEARS AGO

MOON POV


"Oh crap I'm going to late" Moon thought to herself as she began running towards her class. "UMPH" He said. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" Moon said as she quickly pick up her papers. "Watch where your going next time" He said as he beging to pick up is papers. Moon wanted to apologize but when she look up he was already gone. Realizing how much time she just wasted Moon continue to run toward her class.

Moon barely made it to her class. When she enter her class, the class room was a full house. Barely any seats were open except one. Moon started to walk toward the back and took a seat. "You don't mind me sitting here do you?" She ask. The man didn't say anything and just move his books. *PSHT guess someone is pmsing* she thought.

After two hours of lecture Moon felt relief that class was over. *let's see what's next* she open her book and looked at her schedule. But when she open her foled schedule she notice that it wasn't hers. *Yang Yoseob?* she kept thinking who it could be. *Ah! It must be that man that I accidently bump into*

*I guess I'll give it to him next time* Moon looked for her schedule and lucky for her, she found it.*OH WAIT DUH! MOON YOUR SUCH A DUMMY!* She mentally facepalm herself. *Let's see what his next class is*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter