Feelings

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Open up her eyes quickly, she turn over and reached for her phone. She looked at the number and its a number that she didn’t recognize. Not caring she ignore the call and was now wide awake. She look over and notice that Suho fell asleep in an uncomfortable position. Slowly getting off the bed Sun walked to the same side the Suho fell asleep on and fixed his position. After doing that, she stretched and went to brush her teeth once more. In the bathroom, Sun grab her speaker and her ipod. While brushing her teeth she stare at herself in the mirror and was wondering, who is this person. It’s funny because she didn’t even recognize who she was, slowly going into ‘la la land’ Suho woke up from the sound of music playing, and saw notice that Sun wasn’t there anymore. He got up and stretched, and quickly got up. Walking towards the bathroom, he saw that Sun was brushing her teeth and she wasn’t in her right mind. Suho lean on the door frame and just watch as Sun still didn’t notice him.

Clearing his throat, Sun woke up from her daze and stare at the door. “Oh, you’re up. Morning…” she leans over towards her ipod and checks the time, “ish…” she said noticing that it was around 10:30 already. “Morning.” Suho responded. Sun washed with warm water, and wipe . “How long were you up for?” she asked handing Suho an unused toothbrush. “Just now.” he said applying the toothpaste on the toothbrush. Sun just nodded her head and slowly made her way out. Suho was brushing his teeth when Sun’s ipod started to play Exo’s song, Lucky. He smile at the thought at how lucky he was meeting a person like Exo, Sun and his fans.

“Why are you home alone?” Suho asked laying on Sun’s bed. “Because everyone is at work. I like being home alone. It’s free.” She said whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter