118

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

was dried, and she had a headache. Not a major one, but one that painful enough to feel it. Moon woke up from feeling someone’s arm wrapped around her. She turn around and tensed, trying to remember what I did last night. I didn’t go out to drink....she check under the blankets and her clothes were still on. The person behind her moved and pulled her in closer, and not wanting to be there no more she scream and kick the person. But instead of the person falling off, Moon fell flat on her . “Ouch, Moon seriously!?” Kai said rubbing his stomach where Moon kick him. Laying flat on the floor, Moon raised an eyebrows raised and slowly look up the bed. Seeing Kai she was furious.

“What are you doing you here!?” Moon said pulling the blankets off the bed and wrapped herself around it. “You’re not supposed to be here. You...you bastard!” Moon scream with tears almost pouring out. “Whoa, whoa whoa. What happen to you?” Kai said jumping off the bed seeing how he tears were forming off of Moon’s face. “You…” Moon lips started to tremble, and she remember Kai’s hands roaming around another girl. The vision was so clear as if it was just yesterday. “Why are you cry? Did you have a bad dream?” Kai cooed as he reached for her, but she just back away. Moon saw the pain in Kai’s eyes, and she wonder if those were really real. “You...how did you get in here last night? You...yo...you...shouldn’t be here.” Moon said scooting farther away from him.

“Moon, what are you talking about? Don’t you remember, after the movies we came here, ate dinner and just fell asleep.” Kai said wanting to reach out to her but forced himself not to. He saw how vulnerable she was and he doesn’t know what he did, but it didn’t look good. “What...no...no...no” Moon said shaking her head. “I saw you. You’re hands were on someone else. They were…” she shut her eyes, and the tears come rushing down. “What are you talking about? I was with you the whole day. It was just a dream Moon.” Kai said scooting closer to her as slowly as possible. “If you don’t believe me, you can call Suho hyung. You know that I would never do that to you.” Kai said. Moon kept her eyes shut and tried to remember what she did yesterday. But she couldn’t, all she saw was the other girl sitting on Kai’s lap.

When Kai was close enough, he wrap his arms around her, and Moon knew she should push him away, but being in his arms felt like a safe place to be in. Kai kissed the top her head, and set his chin there. “It’s okay. I would never cheat on you. I won’t hurt you like that, you know that I love you too much to do that.” Kai said reassuring Moon. Reaching for his phone, Kai pulled the text message he received. “Look.” Moon lifted he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter