133

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon woke up because of the blazing sun that was creeping in through the cracks of his blinds. He notice that he was home, and was wondering how in the world did he get there. Not remember last night event, he saw a note that was tape on the coconut juice. Reaching for the drink, he didn’t even bother to read the note yet, because right now, his throat was dry like a desert.

 

Drinking it until it was half way done, Doojoon rip off the note. Drink this. It will help with the headache. He tried to figure out whose handwriting it was and nothing click. Shrugging off the feeling, Doojoon went to shower.

 

After the shower, Doojoon brushed his teeth and was humming but stop when he heard something ringing. Spitting out the toothpaste, and rinsing out his mouth, he tried to decipher the unknown sound. Walking towards the sound, he saw a figure sleeping on the his couch. Her back was facing Doojoon, and he could recognize that figure from anywhere. Walking towards the figure, Doojoon whisper “Sun?” He felt so guilty because of the trouble he caused her...again. “Sun…” he tried to wake her up, but she just let out a groan. “What?” throwing the jacket over her head, she tried to ignore the voice that was trying to wake her up. Quickly throwing the thought out of his mind Doojoon chuckle and lean over so he could see her face. He tried to pull the jacket off, but she just tugged on it even more.

 

“Come on, time to wake up.” he said whispering into her ear. “What time is it?” “Nine.” “Ugh, to early. Go back to sleep.” She groan.  Her head was pounding and her body was so tired. “Come on, get up. I’ll make breakfast~” Doojoon coo. Slowly removing her jacket from her face, she squinted from the brightness. “Knew it. Come on, go wash up.” Doojoon said pulling Sun up, which she didn’t even fight against.

 

After pulling her up, she started to feel dizzy and her body sway. “Whoa, you okay there?” Doojoon said steadying her. “Yeah, just got up too fast.” Sun lied. “Okay.” Doojoon not completely believing her he was open his mouth to say something but Sun stop him. “I said I’m okay. Trust me” She said liking the warmth that Doojoon was giving. Knowing he wasn’t going to win, he sigh and watch her walk to the bathroom.

 

When Sun arrived in the bathroom, she turn on the fan and ran towards the toilet. She started to vomit, but nothing would come out and that made it worse. Not having enough liquid inside her body system, her abdominals started to cramp, and Sun wanted to cry because of the pain. Breathing hard because of the pain, her vision started to become blurry, and it felt like she was falling into the abyss.

 

Finishing cooking, Doojoon check the time, and he notice that Sun had been in the bathroom longer than usual. Leaving the kitchen, Doojoon walked through the hallway that led to the bathroom.

 

When he reached the bathroom, he heard that the fan was on. Knocking twice Doojoon ask, “Hey, Sun food is ready.” He waited for an answer. No answer. “Sun?” he knocked again and still get a reply. He twisted the doorknob and it was unlocked. “Sun?” he slowly open the door and said some curse words. “Sun!? Hey Sun? Baby?” he said shaking Sun to wake up. Her air was sticking onto her face, and her lips were dried. When he touched her face, she was burning up, and he started to wipe the sweat away from her face. Carrying her on his back, Doojoon ran to the kitchen to grab his keys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter