Traitor

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And he takes the penalty kick” the host said. Doojoon and Sun was holding their breath as they watch Lionel Messi shoot. Lionel Messi takes his shot and Sun watched as she anticipated for what was going to happen next. “AND HE SCORES!!” The announcer shouted. “KYAH!!!!!” Doojoon and Sun scream while hugging each other from their excitement. “And that ends today match with FC Barcelona and Brazil.” He announced. Doojoon and Sun didn’t notice that they were hugging each other until Kikwang said something. *Ahem* “You know, you guys would make a good couple” he smirked. Doojoon and Sun quickly let go of each other and scooted far away from each other.

“Hyung, who won?” Dongwoon said while coming inside the living room with a bowl of cereal. “Barcelona” he said getting up. “Oh, hi Sun.” Dongwoo said while sitting on the couch. “Actually, bye Dongwoon.” Sun said getting up. “What? Why?” he asked. “Uh, I have to meet up with Moon for something…again” Sun said putting on her shoes. “Again…” Dongwoon pouted. “Yes, I’ll see you guys around. Bye guys” Sun shouted before she left. “Bye Sun!” The Beast boys shouted.

When Sun shut the door, Yoseob comes sit next to Doojoon and patted his back. “Ahh...hyung, Moon and I keep telling you, you two should just date” Yoseob said. “Yeah, yeah” he said brushing Yoseob’s hand off.

Luckily for Sun, it was getting close to summer, and also the end of the school year. Junior year for her would end soon, and she was so excited to finally end junior year. Sun checked her phone and notice that she was late. “Oh…shoot, she’s going to kill me” Sun said running through the doors. She bow as she pasted some people.

“I’m here” Sun said trying to control her breathing. “You’re late…again” Moon said tapping her foot and crossing her arms. “Sorry, I was watching a soccer game with Doojoon.” Sun said as she took of her bag and set it on the floor. “Uh…huh, sure you were.” Moon teased. “I swear! It was between FC Barcelona and Brazil” Sun snapped. “Oo~ WH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter