True feelings?

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JZX9C5y9rY

“Can I sleep over tonight?” Sun asked Moon over the phone. “Sure. I got nothing to do tonight anyways.” Moon said. “Cool I’ll see you in 10 minutes then?” “Okay see you then”

 

10 minutes later

 

“So why did you want to come over?” Moon asked as she let Sun enter her house. “Parents. My mother. She’s so annoying.” “Hey mothers will be mothers. You have to understand her.” Moon said. “I know...I know…” Sun said setter her bags in Moon’s room. “So, what do you want to do tonight?” Moon asked walking into her kitchen. “I don’t know. I’m pretty tired I had to work today and had to deal with stubborn customers.” Sun said letting out a heavy sigh. “That’s cool. If you’re tired then go ahead and knock out in my room.” Moon said grabbing a glass of apple juice for herself and Sun. “Thanks. But I think I’ll stay up for a bit longer.” Sun asked chugging down the apple juice. “Okay.”

 

“So, how are you and Kai?” Sun asked. “I don’t know. I know I’m wrong but I don’t know, should I go apologize? Should I feel ashamed or embarrassed? I don’t know?” Moon said just staring at her cup. “Well, you should, because even you admit that you were wrong.” Sun said tapping her fingers on the countertop. “I should huh.” Moon said thinking about how she’s going to approach Kai. “Well, I think I’m going to sleep now.” Sun said stretching her body. “Yeah me too.” Moon follow.

 

The next morning Moon woke up before Sun did, she got up, brush her teeth, and washed her face. Moon went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. As she was cooking her eggs, the doorbell rang. She went towards the door and open it. “Morning noona. You making breakfast?” Kai said as he walked into Moon’s house. “Morning Moon.” Suho said. Being a bit startle to see her boyfriend and his friend early in the morning she stood there like a statue. “You coming?” Kai called. “huh...oh yeah.” Moon shut the door and walked towards the kitchen. “What are you guys doing here?” Moon asked not knowing why they would come visit her. “Why? I can’t visit you now?” Kai asked. “No, I didn’t say that.” Moon said. “Suho, I’m guessing he drag you along?” Moon asked. Suho didn’t say anything and just nod his head. “You are one crazy guy” Moon said to Kai. “Crazy for you” Kai smirked. Moon turn around so that her back was facing Kai and she bit her lower lip to stop smiling. “Moon who’s her….” Sun stop and saw that Kai and Suho was here. “Oh morning Sun...Look who came and visit.” Moon said. “Yeah, I see that.” Sun said scratching her head. “Well, this was not expected.” Kai said looking at Sun up and down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter