His Back

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D6ZxpKGdAE

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I..I...I..." Moon stutter her words. "It's okay, I'm not going to rush you." Kai said. "No, I need to say this" Moon said with determination. Kai looked at Moon. "Ok, all ears are open." Moon sigh and looked at Kai. "HI!" Moon started to crack up. "Your dumb!"

Kai said with a pout. "You learn that from Sun huh" Kai said looking away. Moon was still cracking up, trying to catch her breath."You should of scene your face. It was like this..whew" Moon said wipping her fake tears. "Man, your dumb. Sun did that to Suho hyung once. Not funny" Kai said.

"Ahhh...Okay but I'm serious this time" Moon said fixing her posture. Kai just shook his head and let out a tiny chuckle and whip his lips.

"Gosh Kai. I hate when you do that" Moon said sinking in her seat. "I know...Its hot" Kai said. Moon just roll her eyes *OH MA GOSH DONT FALL FOR IT MOON. DONT!*  Moon cleared and looked straight onto Kai. Kai looked back into Moon's eyes. "Getting lost in my eyes now?" Kai said. " Dude! You made me forget what I was going to say!" Moon pouted. Kai just laugh.

Just then and there Moons phone rang. "Hello" Moon answer. "Hi Moon. But do you know where Kai went? He went MIA...AGAIN" Moon looked at Kai and Kai was playing with phone. "Oh, he did. Because I haven't seen him all day" Moon said giving Kai dagger stares. "Oh, well, if you see him. Call me asap"

"Okay, Bye Suho. I'll make sure, if I see Jongin, I'll make sure to send him back to you." With that being said Moon hang up. "Kai...." Moon said. "Huh" Kai said not paying attention to Moon. "Kai..."

"Wait. I'm almost done" *hears angry bird*

"Kim Jongin!" Moon said with a angry voice. Kai looked at Moon and set his phone down. "yes" He said a little worry. "I thought you said you were on break. Suho just call me." Moon said. "See, what had happen was...." Kai got up and quickly left. "Yah! You dead next time I see you!" Moon said pointing at Kai.

Kai stop at the door, glanced at Moon and gave her the most seductive smile ever.

Moon sat back down in her seat and started to fan herself. While Moon was fanning herself, Sun came out. "Oh, he did it agian didn't he." Sun said. Moon just nodded her head. Sun just shook her head some more. "Your such a weak sauce." Sun said. "No, your just....cold" Moon said trying to be nice. "No, just hardcore." Sun said. "Whatever." Moon said slapping the air.

"Dude! Guess what!" Sun said with excitment. "What now" Moon said. "I just notice Kai's back is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter