Upset

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayong said with confidence. “Oh, shouldn’t have said that” Dongwoon said out loud.

“Girlfriend?” Sun said silently slowly releasing her fist. “That’s right. Right Doojoon oppa?” Hayoung said as he held onto Doojoon’s arm. Sun, and Dongwoon wanted to throw up. “Well, Doojoon, congratulation.” Sun said as she walked out of their apartment.

"Oh..hyung...you did it." Dongwoon said shaking his head in displeasure. Doojoon just looked at Hayoung with emotions going everywhere. He didn't know if he should feel upset that Sun left, or that Haeyoung was being annoying. "What I do? I was just claiming whats mine, right?" Haeyoung said still hanging onto Doojoons arm. Doojoon just push his arms our of her embrace. "You can't do that Hayoung" Doojoon said with stern voice. "What? Who was that girl anyways? I'm not trying to sound rude of anything, but you just can't be barging into other peoples place" Haeyoung said with sass.

"Just go home." Doojoon said walking away with his shoulders being down. "I was just point out a point" Haeyoung stomped her feet. "Uh, I think it's best if you just go home." Dongwoon said as he lighlty pushed Haeyoung out the door.

"HEY! YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE A GIRL HANGING!" Haeyoung whine outside of the doors. When no one responded she stomped her feet and walked away.

while Sun was still over the dorm

“Jagi!!” “Noona!!” Moon gets a text from both Dongwoon and Yoseob.

“What??” she texts back to both.

“Sun is over here!!” Yoseob replies back first.

“Hyungs girlfriend is here!!” Dongwoon replies back.

Moon gives Kikwang a weird look.

“Doojoon is dating someone?” Moon asks Kikwang.

He doesn’t look at Moon in the face, Moon glares at him.

“HELLOO??!” Moon yells as Kikwang gives her a small smile.

“See….the thing is…” he began saying.

“SO YOU HID IT FROM ME!!!???” Moon yelled.

“Sun looked like she wanted to kill both Hyung and his girlfriend.” Dongwoon texts again.

“I couldn’t hold her back Jagi! She was so strong!” Yoseob texts.

Moon rolls her eyes. “Guys always be lying.” She says loud enough for Kikwang to hear.

“So much for hooking them up.” Moon said.

“Where are you going??” Kikwang said.

“To talk to Sun!! And then kill B2ST!” Moon yells, Kikwang cringes at the thought of Moon being as mean as Sun. Although he never really could see Moon being that mean.

"Are you okay?" Moon said as she set some coffee on the table. They both decided to meet up at the sm building. But we all knew that Moon and Kai wanted to see each other. "I'm okay, just dissapointed" Sun her forehea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter