No ones fault

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZwaH0PvWs

“So, Jongin..”

“Please, don’t call me that. I prefer people to call me Kai.” Kai said rudely as he thought about what happen at the office.

“Oh, um Kai...I’m Nami...I hope that you guys can guide me more in the future.” She said politely. “Aren’t you suppose to guide us?” Kai asked bluntly. Nami open but then the waitress came and asked, “may I take your order?”

 

They both order their food and waited silently. The atmosphere was so awkward that Nami decided to start a conversation,”So, why did you want to come to this restaurant? I never seen this place before.” Nami asked. “Meh, I don’t know, it looked interesting.” Kai said as he slouched and played with his phone. With Nami facing her back to the door, and Kai facing the door, Kai face brighten up when he saw Sun walk in. “Hey girl, you working today?” her co-worker said. “Nope, came to drop something off for my dad. Is he in the back?” She asked. Her co-worker nodded and Sun walked back their.

 

As Sun was walking out of the Kitchen, she didn’t even notice Kai until her co-worker went up to them for a water refill. Sun stop walking and turn around with a smirk on her face. Kai saw Sun and his eyes said everything. Sun-please-help-me, Kai’s eyes spoke. Sun walked up to the table and looked at both of them. “Oh MA GOSH! AREN’T YOU KIM JONGIN FROM EXO!?” Sun said with glee. Kai just nodded his head a he was trying to figure out what Sun was doing.

 

“Excuse me miss, but there is no fan service for today.” Nami said.

 

“But but but, I’m a big fan of Exo, and I’m going to be dying soon! Can I just ask for this one wish to just spend the rest of the day with him. That’s all I’m asking. I promise I’ll bring him back in one piece!” Sun started to pretend to cough.

 

At first Nami thought she was crazy until Kai spoke, “Sure, I’ll spend this day with a fan. It would be….” Kai hesitated as he tried to find the correct word. “....Fun.” Kai got up and so did Sun. “Jongin! You can’t be leaving like that." Nami disagree.

 

“But this fan is asking for one wish. I want to grant that wish for her.” With that being said Kai left with Sun. When they both left the restaruant, they both looked at each other and laugh.

 

“BWHAHAHHA!!!! I SHOULD BECOME AN ACTRESS.” Sun said. “Pfft, please, that was horrible.” Kai said as he pushed Sun. “HEY! BE HAPPY THAT I SAVE YOUR SORRY BOO…”

“Shuddup Sun, I didn’t ask for help.” Kai said as he kept his pride up.  “Someone is in a upset mood after all.” Sun said as they both went to Sun’s car. “Yeah, thanks for reminding me” Kai said with an piss off attitude.

 

“Where do you want to go?” She asked as she started up her car. “far away, away from everything.” Kai said as he shut his eyes. Sun sigh and shook her head and she did what Kai wanted. She was going to take him far away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter