Moon's mini POV's-Himchan sells

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon was hanging out with BAP, covering for Sun.

Moon and Zelo stayed up a little late to help him on his homework.

"Noona, you're alot more helpful than Sun Noona, she likes to sleep alot, I never really get my homework done with her." Zelo pouted.

Moon ruffled Zelo's hair as she smiled. "My little Junhong! I'll help you anytime! but its late, you should get to bed, you have school tomorrow!"

Zelo grabbed his things as he went to his room, Moon then helped Youngjae and Jongup clean before Yonnguk came back from the studio as they ran off to bed afterwards. Moon finally was able to relax. She went and sat down next to Himchan who was on his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Moon asked.

"How come you dont ever call me oppa?" Himchan asked not answering Moons question.

"uhh..cause thats stupid." (shes americanized, not into that oppa stuff) Moon says.

"No its not! See!" Himchan sits up and clears his throat.

*ahem* "OOh-PAH" Himchan says as Moon stares at him with disgust.

"Dont do that ever again." Moon says coldly as she looks away, Himchan sighs and slouches in defeat as he stares at his phone again.

"Hey Love, guess what?" Himchan says with excitement.

Moon looks at him.

"I have this really y picture of Yongguk, with his SHIRT off, and because you're my friend, I'll give it to you for a special price of $10.00!" Himchan said proudly with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter