Convincing

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2PA6N64AZw

--------------------------------------------

"Sun how do you and Yongguk do it?" Moon asked. "Do what?" "Go out without getting caught?" Sun just bursted out laughing. "PUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH....no...Just kidding. But ummm since Yongguk and I have not gone a date yet I would say, Yoseob wears a hoodie and a mask. I mean it looks like hes sick." Sun said while tapping her chin. "Sun...I don't I ever told you this but....Thanks!" Moon said. Sun just gave Moon a blank stare. "What?"

"Are you going on a date with Yoseob?" Sun asked. "Maybe...Maybe not" "Obviously you are now" Sun said as she shook her head. "what? I'm excited. Our last date got cancel because he had to fly to japan" Moon said looking through her closet.

"I do not understand why you are getting all dress up for. If he really liked you, then he would still find you attracting in sweats." Sun said while laying on Moon's bed. "I know, but i want to feel pretty." Moon said. Sun just roll her eyes and continue to play candy crush on her phone.

"Are you playing what I think your playing?" Moon said. "Uhh no. PFt! please!" Sun said still being immerse into the game. "YOUR PLAYING CANDY CRUSH...AGAIN!!!" Moon shouted.

"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FUN IT IS!" Sun said. "Your just matching up candy together. I don't understand whats so hard about that" Moon said. "Oh its not just that. You have to figure out how to win and place the candy..its just urgh mentally hard!" Sun said throwing her phone on the bed, which bounce off and hit the floor.

"OH MY GOSH! MY BABY!" Sun said. "Ehh it'll be fine. I'm to lazy to grab it" Sun said again laying on the bed. Moon just stare at Sun like she-is-one-crazy-person.

Moon's phone vibrated. "YOSEOB ALERT!" Sun shouted as she stood up on the bed and pointed at Moon's phone. Moon really did look at her like she was a drug. "what. I bet it is him" Sun said jumping off the bed and going to the bathroom. Moon sigh and walked towards her phone

Yoseob: Jagiya!!! Are you excited!? because I am! We just have one problem

Moon; what is it? Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter