131

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Hey, we're all going out for a drink. Did you want to come?" Yoohae said poking his head between the doorway. Moon stood up straight and stretch her back. Leaning over the table for about 3 hours is painful. "You guys go ahead. I should be done soon." As much as she needed a drink, work comes first. "How is it coming along?" Yoohae have said walking towards the table. He was scanning the table and he was shock at how much she got done. The cover page was design with the theme, she had already had a schedule made, and had a vague idea where she wanted the event to be at. "Wow...hard worker for sure." Yoohae acknowledge. "Nah, it's not quite done yet. Still have some design to finish. The venue hasn't been pick yet, and I still need an approval from boss." Moon said. She knew it was going to tough but she knew that if she put her heart and mind into it she could get it done.

 

"Well, if you say so. Give me a heads up if you want to come out. Here's my number." Yoohae open his wallet and gave her his card. "On um, thanks." Moon politely accept it. Yoohae left and Moong to back to work. It was late in the evening, around 8 at night. The sun was setting and she was the only one left in the building, even her boss had left.

 

Leaning over the table, her pencil was moving smoothly as the paper slowly turn grey. She drew a dark brown hair color female. Drawing the right side first, Moon lightly drew what a celebrity would look like. Makeup, a microphone attached to their ear, and a fake smile. After finishing the right side, she switch to the left, drawing a no-so-perfect-face, with no makeup and a genuine smile.

 

Patting herself on the back, Moon was very proud of her accomplishment. Rolling her neck because of the stiffness, she stacked up the papers together, and clean up her mess that she had created. Shutting off the lights, and leaving her papers in her file cabinet that was located under her office desk, Moon almost forgot her phone that was next to her computer. “10 o’clock. That would explain why I’m so tired.” Moon said reading the time.

Making her way to her car, she was looking threw her phone at how many missed calls, and text messaged she miss.

 

From Sun

5:29

Hey buddy! Heard that you’re back at work! Text me when you get a chance!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter