You're so stubburn!

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Moon is at working, typing away, when 5 guys stand in front of her.

*ahem* a guy clears his throat.

Moon looks up to see the BAP boys standing there in front of her.

“HI GUYS!!!” Moon stood up and yelled out.

“Ahh…calm down Moon.” Yongguk says as he looks around in the attention Moon drew to them.

“Oh sorry.” Moon giggles. “I miss you guys so much!” Moon says as she walks around to hug each of them.

“Hi Noona!!” Zelo greets her.

“Noona, I missed you!” Daehyun says.

“Hi Moon!” Youngjae says.

“Hi Noona!” Jongup says.

“It’s nice seeing you after such a long time Moon.” Yongguk says with a smile. As Moon turns to hug Himchan, he has his arms wide open.

“Love, it’s been too long.” Himchan says in his soft tone. Moon shyly hugs him tightly as he embraces her.

“I missed you most.” Himchan whispers to Moon, Moon can’t help but smile at his words. She really did miss them, but being so busy with work, and with Kai Moon hasn’t had time to catch any of the boys to talk to them.

Moon parted from Himchan as she stood back to get a good look at them. “Wow you guys have changed…you all look really good, not that you guys didn’t look good before but wow you guys have grown. I can’t believe you went blonde again, you look like a real alien.” Moon mentioned about Himchan’s hair. They all laughed as Himchan pouted.

“Ummm TS ENT?” a girl said from behind. They all turned to see the girl.

“Umm Mr. Song is ready for you.” She said and left.

“Awww…I’ll see you guys around, I should get back to work as well.”

“Hey how about you come over tonight??” Himchan says in excitement, all the boys nod in excitement.

“Yeah! And Bring Sun Noona! I miss her.” Zelo pouts at the last words, Moon grins and glances at Yongguk to see his reaction. He seemed okay, not bothered by it.

“Ahh….I’ll see what I can do Junhong.” Moon says as they part.

“Don’t forget love, tonight!” Himchan yells out as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter