115

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t worry. I can go by myself. Yes, stop it, you sound like a nagging mother.Goodbye Kai.” Moon said arriving at the hospital. Making an appointment to do a check up with the doctors, Moon actually didn’t want to do this, it was Kai’s idea and he wasn’t currently there. He had practice and she was okay with that, she honestly didn’t want him there to worry for her, and too annoyed her also. Shutting the door, she locked her car, and made her way towards the elevator. From the hospital basement, to the first floor Moon check in and made her way to the waiting room.

 

While waiting for her turn to be called in, Moon pulled out her phone and started to shop online. From the last 15 minutes Moon just sat there and shop, and finally she was called. “Lee Minyoung.” The nurse call, and Moon stuff her phone insider her purse. Walking into the hallways of the hospital, there were doctors and nurses everywhere, rushing to help a patient. “Step on the scale please” the nurse said, and Moon did weighing herself. “Okay follow me.” She said writing her weight down, and continue to make turns. Stopping at a brown sliding door, Moon step in behind the nurse and Moon just sat there in the chairs that were located next to the hospital bed. “Okay, just have a seat here and your doctor should be with you shortly.” The nurse said and left the room.

“Hello Minyoung.” The doctor arrived not to long after the nurse left. “Dr. Song, Hi.” Moon said getting up in respect. “Please sit, what can I do for you today.” She said motioning for her sit down. “Oh well, this past weekend, I actually fell down and had a concussion. So I went to the clinic and to be on the safer side, I also came to the hospital. You know...just in case.” Moon said sitting up straight. “Ah, yes. I did receive an email from the a clinic saying that you were injure. But nothing major, besides the concussion. Let me just check just in case. I need you to change out of those clothes and into the gown on the bed please. I’ll be out here. Don’t worry, you can keep your pants on.” She said opening her clip board. Moon grab the gown off the bed, and went to the bathroom that was located inside the room, and changed.

 

“Here you go.” the nurse said walking in and handing Moon a piece of paper. “You’re all set to go” and the nurse left while Moon, back in her own clothes, looked through the paper. After going through the procedures, her Doctor told her that she was fine and to not stress too much. Reaching into her purse, Moon check her phone to see if she had any missed calls or any text messages. Unfortunately she didn’t, not even one from Kai or Sun.

 

“I’m sorry, I was being careless. I’ll make it up. Promise. Yes, yes, thank you. See you next monday.” Moon just finished talking with her boss and told her about what had happen. Reading the instruction on the paper on what she had to do and what she couldn’t do, Moon was following roll call. “Ugghh, I hate traffic” Moon groan and waited for the car in front of her to move forward, but it just wasn’t moving. Just then her phone started to ring, “Hello.” she answer. “What did the doctor say?” Kai ask over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter