All men are WEAK!

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUTIYZFoKfI&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW&index=42

------------------------------------------------------------

 “Noona, hurry these bags are getting heavy!!!” Zelo yells as he waits for Moon and the rest of the boys to carry the rest of the grocery bags.

“Geeze Love, what did you buy??” Himchan whines.

“Just stuff. For me..and you guys.” Moon smiles a little carrying her own bag and squirming through towards the door.

Moon opens the door as she and the rest of the boys set the things on the counter.

“Moon, this is a lot of stuff!” Youngjae says as Daehyun agrees.

“Well…you can’t always depend on Sun to cater to you guys! One day she’s going to get married and have her own kids.”

Youngjae and Daehyun look at each other and then back at Moon.

“Seriously? Who wants to marry that little violent piece of art.” Youngjae says as Moon rolls her eyes.

“SOMEDAY.” Moon says again.

Yongguk walks in the dorm, he looked miserable, as if he lost something so dear to him.

“Hey Dad.” Moon says as he walks past her and places his keys down and walks to his room.

“What the….” Moon says and turns back to the other boys. “Did I do something??”

“Don’t know…” Himchan says.

“I bet Sun and Yongguk got into a fight.” Youngjae says.

“Should we like…go talk to him?” Moon asks worriedly.

“Mmm..Noona, Yongguk is kind of scary when he’s in a bad mood.” Zelo warned Moon.

“I think we should leave it alone until tomorrow, let him cool off.” Daehyun said as they continued putting the groceries away.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MOON NOONA! YOU GOT MASANGA!?" Zelo shouted with excitment.

"Masanga??" Moon questioned.

"Yeah Masanga..I love your Lasanga! Your Lasanga is sooo yummy that I even have a name for your cooking...MASANGA!" Zelo said.

Masanga...I like that name Moon thought to herself.

**

The next few days are miserable for the boys. Moon was planning to head back to her place, but seeing the condition Yongguk was in she felt like she should stay for until Youngjae and Himchan were free from their schedules. And not only that Sun did not come over, nor have she contacted any of the boys about anything. Zelo and Himchan began to worry about both of them.

One morning when all the guys are out, Moon is drying her hair from showering and hears the door slam. She walks out and sees Yongguk walking in. “Was he out all nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter